Tips on Life In Texas

Options
akaBlackSoldat
akaBlackSoldat Members Posts: 12
edited September 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
I am a US Soldier who has lived in Germany since 02 & am now being reassigned to a post in Texas. Any Advice? (Haven't been on US soil since 02)

Comments

• kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    which post? fort sam is gone be ? paradise.. fort bliss is a desert.. and fort hood is... the HOOD. (kileen) im from houston myself and im a soldier... so, you gotta give a lil more info.... like you race/age/preferences things like that...
  • akaBlackSoldat
    akaBlackSoldat Members Posts: 12
    edited September 2010
    Options
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    which post? fort sam is gone be ? paradise.. fort bliss is a desert.. and fort hood is... the HOOD. (kileen) im from houston myself and im a soldier... so, you gotta give a lil more info.... like you race/age/preferences things like that...

I´m going to Fort Hood. I´m 28 & Black & I´m Love All Types of Women. I Like to Club, Go to Concerts, Comedy Shows, Strip Clubs, Whatever...Clubs Dont Close til 5 round here in Germany & Errrbody drinks & Clubs...I Know Clubbing ends Mad Early Stateside But I Still Wanna Have A Good Time.
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ur a lil older, but going to dallas would be the thing to do for you on the weekends... texas all around is a pretty good place, (besides the deploying)... but u might find some spots u like in kileen...