WWE promotes HHH

TheBoyRo
TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2010 in Off The Turn Buckle
NoDQ.com > WWE > HHH gets major executive promotion in WWE
Posted by Roscoe De Soto on 09/06/2010 at 05:46 PM

According to PWInsider.com, WWE headquarters in Stamford, Connecticut is undergoing a slight renovation as an office is being built for Paul "Triple H" Levesque, who was recently promoted to an executive role within the organization.

According to a company source, the multi-time wrestling champion now officially serves as WWE Chairman Vince McMahon's creative advisor.

While Triple H has had Vince's ear for the past several years, it was always in an unofficial capacity. From this point forward, he will have a much more authoritative voice in regards to the company's creative direction and its many performers.

I think HHH will do this job well, as for his in ring career i hope he does what HBK did in his 40s: contend for a world title, but not actually win and also working with younger talent

Comments

• sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Well...now I know we'll never see Booker T in WWE again.
  • TdotGoHARD87
    TdotGoHARD87 Members Posts: 782 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    cant say i never saw this coming. if anything its a long time coming, ? had to give stephanie 3 kids to get a promo lol
  • f.e.d.s.
    f.e.d.s. Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    sobek wrote: »

what was his problem with Book?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited September 2010
    triple h 100 time wwe champion
  • sobek
    edited September 2010
    f.e.d.s. wrote: »
    what was his problem with Book?

Triple H had a lot to do with Booker never becoming a legit/credible champ.
  • TheBoyRo
    edited September 2010
    Triple H had a lot to do with Booker never becoming a legit/credible champ.

i still remember wrestlemaina 19, when they fought, damn booker so soooooooooo popular back then, making him champ woulda been very smart
  • sobek
    edited September 2010
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    i still remember wrestlemaina 19, when they fought, damn booker so soooooooooo popular back then, making him champ woulda been very smart

I actually read that Booker was booked to win that match and take the title, but Triple H had it changed at the last minute.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! aww man! how i wud love to be the fly on the locker room walls (especially the divas) and back stage. just to hear and see everybody's reaction when they heard the news of this lol!!! are we really shocked lol??

doesn't matter, taker still is the enforcer.
  • TheBoyRo
    edited September 2010
    As it has been widely reported among the wrestling media, Triple H's current role with WWE was officially formalized in an executive position as he is now working in the office in Stamford, CT (he was recently given a new office). His new official title is Senior Adviser, basically meaning he is working directly under Vince McMahon reports The Wrestling Observer Newsletter.

One source noted that the role he has right now is basically the same role he has been doing for almost the last decade as one of McMahon's main advisers on the wrestling end of the business. The new title officially formalizes his position with the company in a corporate capacity. This all but seems to confirm discussion that if and when Vince steps down that Triple H and Stephane McMahon will be the ones in large control of the company, more specifically on the creative end.
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    U already know what's bout to happen now, he gonna be the Champion every month now so he can beat Ric Flair's record.
    He already a 13 time Champion and he ain't gonna let Jeff Jarrett and Kurt Angle beat him, they are 13 time Champs too.
    Triple H probably gonna start another Evolution and make them help him keep or get the belt all the time.
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited September 2010
    Im just glad he cant say ? to taker
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    edited September 2010
    Im just glad he cant say ? to taker

plz. regardless of his position, taker still treat hhh like a prison ? , like he did michaels lol!!
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010

Booker T wouldnt make it back anyway....especially getting his ass whooped at summerslam before he left
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited September 2010
    darkone360 wrote: »
    plz. Regardless of his position, taker still treat hhh like a prison ? , like he did michaels lol!!

thats what im sayin taker gets the last word when ? involves taker and if he wants to step in to someone else business he does it without anyone sayin ? to him cause he runs ? backstage
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Oh lawd no....
  • sobek
    edited September 2010
    Booker T wouldnt make it back anyway....especially getting his ass whooped at summerslam before he left

That's pretty much what I'm talkin about. WWE Booker T = Triple H's personal punching bag. But, how you figure he wouldn't make it back if he wanted to?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    edited September 2010
    thats what im sayin taker gets the last word when ? involves taker and if he wants to step in to someone else business he does it without anyone sayin ? to him cause he runs ? backstage

and this is why taker has soooooo much respect. gotta love that kinda power.