Daniel Bryan's firing IS A WORK.

Options
gum989
gum989 Members Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2010 in Off The Turn Buckle
The ? with John Cena and the petition just proves it. Gullable fans, I tell ya.

He'll be back - soon.

Comments

• TdotGoHARD87
    TdotGoHARD87 Members Posts: 782 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i really hope so. that ? got too much talent to go waste on tna
  • Kang_Solomon_Grundy
    Kang_Solomon_Grundy Members Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I just read he's taking indy dates and might be back with ROH........
  • htowntx
    htowntx Members Posts: 3,271 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ^^^^^what he said plus tna has already showed interest in him and probably will try to sign him once his 90 day no compete clause is up
  • gucci7383
    gucci7383 Members Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    why did he get fired... wasnt he down with that nxt ?
  • drunkenone
    drunkenone Members Posts: 173
    edited June 2010
    Options
    gucci7383 wrote: »
    why did he get fired... wasnt he down with that nxt ?

Because of the pg rating and Linda McMahon's senate campaign; he was made a scapegoat after he choked out Justin Roberts with his tie. Said it was "too violent" and would give her foes something to use against her on the campaign trail.
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    It's not a work my nig. They removed all evidence of that choking ? with Justin Roberts.
  • gum989
    edited September 2010
    Options
    It's not a work my nig. They removed all evidence of that choking ? with Justin Roberts.

So what ever happened with this? I haven't watched anything in a while. It just got to be too predictable.
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    gum989 wrote: »
    So what ever happened with this? I haven't watched anything in a while. It just got to be too predictable.

daniel bryan made his wwe return at sumerslam in an elimination match when team cena vs nexus, miz was suppose to be the last member of cenas team but cena picker daniel and daniel got attacked by miz during the match and was eliminated
  • gum989
    edited September 2010
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    daniel bryan made his wwe return at sumerslam in an elimination match when team cena vs nexus, miz was suppose to be the last member of cenas team but cena picker daniel and daniel got attacked by miz during the match and was eliminated

Oh my ? - you actually answered me! Now i feel bad. It was just a sarcastic question/thread bump, to point out that I was right. I don't even really post in this forum, and it took me to come in here and point out that somethin' was OBVIOUSLY a work. You Smarks are slackin'.
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    gum989 wrote: »
    Oh my ? - you actually answered me! Now i feel bad. It was just a sarcastic question/thread bump, to point out that I was right. I don't even really post in this forum, and it took me to come in here and point out that somethin' was OBVIOUSLY a work. You Smarks are slackin'.

when wrestlemania rolls around, place is JUMPING!!!!!!!!