Am I the only one who thinks MTV should have had a new cast for Jersey Shore 2?

Options
marie addams
marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
edited January 2010 in Lights, Camera, Action!
I liked Jersey Shore but i'm pretty positive they're just gonna ham it up for the camera's now. They're gonna have to create plots for them just like "the hills"...

They would have been better off with a fresh new cast imo

Comments

• GumnentCheez
    GumnentCheez Members Posts: 78 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I feel you. I have never watched the hills but before I see MTV turn JS into a show like that id rather a new cast. With better lookin females too
  • killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I feel you. I have never watched the hills but before I see MTV turn JS into a show like that id rather a new cast. With better lookin females too

Yea thats stupid to have the same cast they could of gotta spinoff or something bring in a new cast for JS2
  • nikki07
    nikki07 Members Posts: 6
    edited January 2010
    Options
    In my opinion they should just keep Mike, Pauly, and Snooki...everyone else was boring to me but I'm pretty sure it will turn into a scripted show. I think they were already hamming it up for the cameras especially Mike and Snooki.
  • arbitration
    arbitration Members Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Mike, Pauly, and Jwoww can all stay, but everyone else needs to be replaced.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited January 2010
    Options
    can somebody explain why there's a chick who calls herself JWow and some dude named The Situation
  • killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    bamagurl wrote: »
    i kinda agree but the risk w/ a new cast is they may not be as interesting. kinda like the 1st few real worlds and the last few. but after this 2nd seaon they should definitely try some new people. and if they keep going i can totally see it becoming scripted like the hills which would suck. another thing is they were all average people, they actually went to laundromats and wore the same outfits(especially sammi, anyone notice she pretty much wore the same thing the whole time lol) but now that they paid, they're aren't really average people anymore so the dynamic is gonna change anyways.

word chick was like the italian female version of Tyree and his blue shirt
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    bamagurl wrote: »
    (especially sammi, anyone notice she pretty much wore the same thing the whole time lol)

lmao!! true If I had to see that shredded shirt one more time...

but yeah..I guess the deal now is..They're gonna need security with them on the shore everytime they leave the house. Dudes are gonna try them constantly because they KNOW who they are now. It's gonna be a mess.

@nikki I thought they may have been putting on extra for the cameras at first but I saw their audition videos on one of the 100 Jersey shore specials MTV had on last week and it seems like they were pretty much the same. If anything some of them were a little more reserved on the show, like sammi and ronnie. If they have to use the same cast they should replace Angelina and The dude with pink eye. they were both non factors