Allll our posts and past discussions are gone!

raskassrbg
raskassrbg Members Posts: 2
edited January 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
Looks like we're going to be seeing the same conversations all over again.

Comments

• BOSS KTULU
    BOSS KTULU Banned Users Posts: 978 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    As if people actually read old threads to make sure they weren't re-posting things for the ten thousandth time anyway.
  • raskassrbg
    raskassrbg Members Posts: 2
    edited January 2010
    I used to atleast. And there were some powerful things said that have now been erased forever. I think they made things worst with the changes too.
  • Israelites
    Israelites Members Posts: 280
    edited January 2010
    you right about that! this ish sucks!!! it looks as if they sold out for more advertising dollars.... all these bs ads!!! money talks i guess!

but at least we can edit now....lol
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    well looks like we'll have to start over again
  • Mr. AJ
    Mr. AJ Members Posts: 1,706 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Man, some power info used to be up in this piece. I even posted quite a bit of extensive posts (sigh)
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Mr. AJ wrote: »
    Man, some power info used to be up in this piece. I even posted quite a bit of extensive posts (sigh)

Yea same here >.>
  • rapluva
    rapluva Members Posts: 232
    edited January 2010
    Israelites wrote: »
    you right about that! this ish sucks!!! it looks as if they sold out for more advertising dollars.... all these bs ads!!! money talks i guess!

but at least we can edit now....lol
    SO LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!, Israelites, why does the Septuagint Bible contradict both 1611/1630 KJV of the Bible??
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    raskassrbg wrote: »
    I used to atleast. And there were some powerful things said that have now been erased forever. I think they made things worst with the changes too.

Actually every word that we speak, write, or think is recorded in heaven. So we will see those writings again and for some those words will be what condemns them if they do not repent and accept Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior. Just saying.............

"But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned." Matthew 12:36-37
  • BOSS KTULU
    BOSS KTULU Banned Users Posts: 978 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    those posts/threads will eventually return, supposedly. there's still a lot of changes being made, the posts/threads will eventually return afterward, but they'll be the last items to return, whenever we make it to that point.

Back by Thanksgiving, right?
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Actually every word that we speak, write, or think is recorded in heaven. So we will see those writings again and for some those words will be what condemns them if they do not repent and accept Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior. Just saying.............

"But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned." Matthew 12:36-37

lol I can't wait to post on the IC from heaven