White Portland woman makes up story of acid being thrown on her face..smh

2»

Comments

• Hyde Parke
    Hyde Parke Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    I told you before, this is what i do in real life, i investigate the criminal and non criminal psyche all day everyday. and what is see over and over again, is a trend, pattern, of people who put up a nice front, but under close examination, they fall apart..they either have never been challenged on what they believe, or they believe so dearly that they know what they are doing, and eveyone else is dumb. its comical. not aimed specifically at you, but you seem to be fitting the bill at this time.
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited September 2010
    Hyde Parke wrote: »
    wow.ok

Aye rules is rules, if it applies to one thing it applies to the other.

Its called making a false report, and it is a chargeable offense, and can carry jailtime.. there does not need to be a suspect. she admitted to her crime. How much investigation is needed for that?

That's my fault I thought you were talking about someone she accused of throwing acid on her, not her herself. I stick by what I said though, it's clear she had mental issues, try to get them fixed without jail, if it don't work, ? her, throw her in a lake, i don't give a ? I just don't see the need in me paying money for a waste of flesh.

lol, are you gettig riled up? hey im just challenging you on what you think it is you believe in and stand for, and imo, under close scrutiny, your logic is kinda shakey.

I'm ? right now, I punched my girl in the face for breathin to close to me.
    If you say so, you think you know how others think, but how can that be correct, if you are stuck in your own beliefs, admittedly. Fear is an emotion we all posses, no matter how negative you try to make it sound. I dont see where any fear has been demonstrated in this thread, maybe that just stems from your own perception..

Dont know how others think, but based from actions and words I can make a clear assessment.

And the fear I mentioned with the SL REVOLUTIONARIES are that y'all believe and act like everyone is out to get you. Y'all are so afraid for some reason, the government, I can understand that, but the white kid up the street who never once acted nor said anything negative towards you. That's what upsets me.

And when I said y'all and you, I seriously wasn't referring to you as in you. Truthfully I have no issue with you personally, I don't agree with some posts, but for the most part I have no issue with you, you don't come across as racist to me.
    And-Step sometimes I know where's coming from, sometimes I'm confused as to what the ? he's saying but I just let it go because it isn't racist toward anyone, then other times dude completely turns into a racist ranter. But he's cool by me, when he gets his Businesses poppin me and him are hookin up and startin some ? .

Now

Chike, Musicology, 2012, Hrap are the only ones I really can't stand, they show they are racist and try to dismiss it, the same ? whites do to try to hide it, and the ? disgusts me.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited September 2010
    I told you before, this is what i do in real life, i investigate the criminal and non criminal psyche all day everyday. and what is see over and over again, is a trend, pattern, of people who put up a nice front, but under close examination, they fall apart..they either have never been challenged on what they believe, or they believe so dearly that they know what they are doing, and eveyone else is dumb. its comical. not aimed specifically at you, but you seem to be fitting the bill at this time.

Whatever son.

The only thing I ever stand by is that not everyone is evil, racist, and out to get you.

All the other ? is your perception so it's whatever.
  • Hyde Parke
    edited September 2010
    Aye rules is rules, if it applies to one thing it applies to the other.

That's my fault I thought you were talking about someone she accused of throwing acid on her, not her herself. I stick by what I said though, it's clear she had mental issues, try to get them fixed without jail, if it don't work, ? her, throw her in a lake, i don't give a ? I just don't see the need in me paying money for a waste of flesh.

I'm ? right now, I punched my girl in the face for breathin to close to me.

Dont know how others think, but based from actions and words I can make a clear assessment.

And the fear I mentioned with the SL REVOLUTIONARIES are that y'all believe and act like everyone is out to get you. Y'all are so afraid for some reason, the government, I can understand that, but the white kid up the street who never once acted nor said anything negative towards you. That's what upsets me.

And when I said y'all and you, I seriously wasn't referring to you as in you. Truthfully I have no issue with you personally, I don't agree with some posts, but for the most part I have no issue with you, you don't come across as racist to me.
    And-Step sometimes I know where's coming from, sometimes I'm confused as to what the ? he's saying but I just let it go because it isn't racist toward anyone, then other times dude completely turns into a racist ranter. But he's cool by me, when he gets his Businesses poppin me and him are hookin up and startin some ? .

Now

Chike, Musicology, 2012, Hrap are the only ones I really can't stand, they show they are racist and try to dismiss it, the same ? whites do to try to hide it, and the ? disgusts me.

lol, ok..seriously man, i kno you aint really punch your girl in the face..

but ah, thx for clearing up your position..i see now.
  • Hyde Parke
    edited September 2010
    Whatever son.

The only thing I ever stand by is that not everyone is evil, racist, and out to get you.

All the other ? is your perception so it's whatever.

well i agree on the bolded, i didnt know that was the perception taking place in this thread. Im far from racist. i do see the injustices concerning it tho, i know how to separate the two.
    i guess i miss out on what happens in here on the regular.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited September 2010
    well i agree on the bolded, i didnt know that was the perception taking place in this thread. Im far from racist. i do see the injustices concerning it tho, i know how to separate the two.

I can separate the two, I have plenty of times.

But other things that upset people I don't see why they are house ******ish and stuff. If some old white lady is robbed, and a black guy is the suspect because of what she said, I'm not going to go into the thread and be like "Obviously she's lying, she's white, accusing a black man /thread"

I'll say "I'll wait until evidence is brought out before I say something" and then the house ? start.
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010

Now

I thought we were bros... you can't stand me? =\ What can I do to change that? Please tell me!

Also, why am I racist? :(
  • musicology1985
    musicology1985 Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    The? estWun

Now

Me being on your ? list is to be expected sir, but you are wrong in your assessment of those you mentioned. However, you have somewhat given just due to And Step & Hyde Park, which is a massive step in the right direction.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Here we go again................................
  • musicology1985
    musicology1985 Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Here we go again................................

Naw not this time. Just pointing out misconceptions & giving props to dude for making some slight improvements that's all. If anything gets started it ain't gone be by me.
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    lol, ok..seriously man, i kno you aint really punch your girl in the face..

but ah, thx for clearing up your position..i see now.

Some people actually believe that phaggitt is a Black man?!? Dont be naive family, I know anonymity breeds confusion, but that weirdo is clearly caucasion.

The little ? mentioned my name and I dont even post in the Social Lounge....ether must still be burning.
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    heyslick wrote: »
    Oh really! what about this? copied directly from post #1

Oh oops, my bad.,.. Woman.. Black woman... switch male with female in my post... same ? .
  • Shyheim
    Shyheim Members Posts: 580
    edited September 2010
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    When in doubt blame a ni99er.

Yep:

It never fails. And these are the same whites who are the first to say "I'm not racist!"

I guess that's The American Way...
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Smh...she might have an extreme form of Munchausen Syndrome. Just a thought.
  • Hyde Parke
    edited September 2010
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    Some people actually believe that phaggitt is a Black man?!? Dont be naive family, I know anonymity breeds confusion, but that weirdo is clearly caucasion.

The little ? mentioned my name and I dont even post in the Social Lounge....ether must still be burning.

I dont know why he felt he had to name drop, but i figure he just did so to duck/hide from the real issue..kinda like being in a shoot out and grabbing the 1st person you see
    to use them as a shield.
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    I dont know why he felt he had to name drop, but i figure he just did so to duck/hide from the real issue..kinda like being in a shoot out and grabbing the 1st person you see
    to use them as a shield.

ROFL, good analogy.