whos better rick ross or 50

Mozeley
Mozeley Members Posts: 274
edited February 2010 in The Reason
i be on thisis50 and people jus hate on ricky i know he fake but damn he can spit
ricky>>>>>>50

Comments

• Carlos Bruise-Her
    Carlos Bruise-Her Banned Users Posts: 925
    edited January 2010
    50 cent isnt a good rapper
  • airafroman
    airafroman Banned Users Posts: 87
    edited January 2010
    i fuckz wit Bawse all day, Triillllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaa,
  • Mozeley
    edited January 2010
    i thought i was the only one that liked ross hes a good mc that gets better with every album
  • airafroman
    airafroman Banned Users Posts: 87
    edited January 2010
    Mozeley wrote: »
    i thought i was the only one that liked ross hes a good mc that gets better with every album

hell ? yea i been ? with Ro$$ since port of miami...and especially during TRILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLA...but fell off a LiL after the c.o allegation...i was'nt mad that he lie, just the way he lied..that ? could of twisted that ? as if he was gettin contraband 2 da end mates.. and say that's where he was gettin most of his endz from...he could of even payed off a couple of ? 2 lie 4 him...but the ? chose the dumb route...he still an ill emcee tho...if it wasn't 4 that c.o. ? ? would of compared him 2 biggie bout now...plus his swag and gimmicks are illest in the game and he got talent 2 go with it... BAWSE...TRILLLLLA, RO$$$$$$$
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    rawse is better no question..
  • poopoo
    poopoo Members Posts: 212
    edited January 2010
    Rick Ross, he can spit better rhymes, but I still think 50 made him look like a clown.
  • gak7
    gak7 Members Posts: 406
    edited January 2010
    Rick ross first album is insane..his 2nd sucks..anyone who says rick better than 50.. you a hater.

your telling me rick has better music that GRODT and most off 50 2nd album ? or 50 mixtapes ?

I DONT THINK SO

on to the diss songs.. rick ross saying " MONKKEEEE u have 24 hours to reply better " when rick ross diss wasnt even a real diss and sucked.

this is coming from a ross and 50 fan..if you say rick ross..you need to look in the mirror and tell yourself to relax

seriously think about it for a minute
  • Mozeley
    edited January 2010
    gak7 wrote: »
    Rick ross first album is insane..his 2nd sucks..anyone who says rick better than 50.. you a hater.

your telling me rick has better music that GRODT and most off 50 2nd album ? or 50 mixtapes ?

I DONT THINK SO

on to the diss songs.. rick ross saying " MONKKEEEE u have 24 hours to reply better " when rick ross diss wasnt even a real diss and sucked.

this is coming from a ross and 50 fan..if you say rick ross..you need to look in the mirror and tell yourself to relax

seriously think about it for a minute

thought bout it and thought bout it again and ur jus a ? hes first album is his worst
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited January 2010
  • NeverChange99
    NeverChange99 Banned Users Posts: 16
    edited January 2010
    Both are trash, but right now Ross is better. I think just about everyone is better than Curly at the moment.
  • Racafla6
    Racafla6 Members Posts: 19
    edited January 2010
    ross making better music now but 50 is still better than him
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited January 2010
    50 easy
    Ross is good though
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    both used to work for police
    both have the lyrical skills of a 12 year old
    both live off catchy beats
    both suck hard
  • maximus preme
    maximus preme Members Posts: 1,995 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    the fake gangster or the fake ja rule? hmmm I think I'll go with the fake gangster.
  • a posting ape
    a posting ape Members Posts: 335
    edited January 2010
    *sigh* another 50 cent hate thread. can't we just make a sticky called "WE HATE 50 CENT", and let yall go at it all day, instead of cluttering up the board with this middle school nonsense?
  • damnkp
    damnkp Members Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    50 cent could buy rick ross
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    draw lol ...na honestly dont really listen to neither but from what i've heard officer ricky might be dropping the better rhymes
  • Mozeley
    edited January 2010
    *sigh* another 50 cent hate thread. can't we just make a sticky called "WE HATE 50 CENT", and let yall go at it all day, instead of cluttering up the board with this middle school nonsense?

i not hating on 50 i jus think ricky is better then 50 jus like i think nas is better then jay jus like i think big is better then anyone im not calling ricky the best mc alive or anything i jus think he nice
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    rick ross win this one....
    50cent.jpg
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Every now and then 50 reaches in his bag of tricks and is able to throw out a hot rhyme to the listener...or, a hot mixtape. It's a fact he lost his hunger since he caked it but compared to Ross, he's clearly the better rapper. I've never heard the biggest fraud you've seen thus far spit a dope line, never....the only thing I like about Ross is his beat selection, from POM to DTR. If 50 had that type of production, he would craft better albums than Ross could ever dream of.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited January 2010

u r on da wrong site if u think everybody is gonna dickride cuuuuurly u need 2 go on that FAGGGOT site THISIS50 fa all that ? ? ...lol

ROSS can jump on a trak wit nas & j & cuuuurly cant CUUUUURLY LOST!....,,& fuuuuuk cuuuurlyz fake azz NY UNITY bs dont nobody besidez them brainwash'd duuuunkeyz wit cuuurlyz majik stik n they azz believez that BS cuuurly is finish'd put a fork n him....,,
  • maximus preme
    maximus preme Members Posts: 1,995 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    gee757 wrote: »
    u r on da wrong site if u think everybody is gonna dickride cuuuuurly u need 2 go on that FAGGGOT site THISIS50 fa all that ? ? ...lol

ROSS can jump on a trak wit nas & j & cuuuurly cant CUUUUURLY LOST!....,,& fuuuuuk cuuuurlyz fake azz NY UNITY bs dont nobody besidez them brainwash'd duuuunkeyz wit cuuurlyz majik stik n they azz believez that BS cuuurly is finish'd put a fork n him....,,

Oh ? you got me cracking up over here moe!
  • a posting ape
    a posting ape Members Posts: 335
    edited January 2010
    gee757 wrote: »

kanye_shrug1.png?w=357&h=375

if you say so, ?
  • makaveli03
    makaveli03 Members Posts: 2,392
    edited January 2010
    50 is clearly better has better music in general has a better flow and style and overall better beats....yall just hate him because you HATE 50 cent.....rick ross had one good album thats it...hes probably the most overrated rapper right now beisdes lil wayne
  • nash82
    nash82 Members Posts: 182
    edited February 2010
    makaveli03 wrote: »
    50 is clearly better has better music in general has a better flow and style and overall better beats....yall just hate him because you HATE 50 cent.....rick ross had one good album thats it...hes probably the most overrated rapper right now beisdes lil wayne

Truth! Ross got 1 song that I can listen to and say I like, and that got Jay on it anyway!!