[IMG][/img]omarionlavo.jpg

Looks like O has stepped up his fashion game

Comments

• Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I actually like the second look.

I don't care for the others...there are some minor changes I would make in the outfits.
  • Ladiesman
    Ladiesman Members Posts: 741
    edited September 2010
    Options
    blue virgo wrote: »
    I actually like the second look.

I don't care for the others...there are some minor changes I would make in the outfits.

I`m the opposite I like all the looks but the 2nd one, it`s just 2 much
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I personally like his styling; it's great for his stature and his slim body type. However, his accessories are unnecessary.
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i liked the 3rd and 4th looks best. he could have ditched the necklace in the 3rd pic though.
  • Ladiesman
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I personally like his styling; it's great for his stature and his slim body type. However, his accessories are unnecessary.

I like his chain and watch in the last pic though, i`m not sure bout the rings I think dey 2 much
  • Purr
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i liked the 3rd and 4th looks best. he could have ditched the necklace in the 3rd pic though.

yep. the 3rd? I dont know about that silk jumper ( maybe satin cause it photos horribly), marie. Its cause you like the combat boots lol
    He kills the looks with the HUGE accessories. With these looks an hip hop element isnt really going to work accessory wise unless they are subtle.
    but he's trying to mix 60-70's vintage prep with 80's hip hop accessories isnt going to work at all.
  • Purr
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Ladiesman wrote: »
    I like his chain and watch in the last pic though, i`m not sure bout the rings I think dey 2 much

the chain in the 4th pic isnt really needed at all. it weighs him down.. it makes you focus around his stomach area. where it should be a linear motion with your eyes. The chain is a TOTAL distraction.
    The glasses are HUGE enough to not wear a HUGE neck piece.
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    yep. the 3rd? I dont know about that silk jumper ( maybe satin cause it photos horribly), marie. Its cause you like the combat boots lol

yep! lmao
    but i agree the look was too...idk refined? for that huge chain. idk. it does kind of throw it
  • Ladiesman
    edited September 2010
    Options
    the chain in the 4th pic isnt really needed at all. it weighs him down.. it makes you focus around his stomach area. where it should be a linear motion with your eyes. The chain is a TOTAL distraction.
    The glasses are HUGE enough to not wear a HUGE neck piece.

Me personally I think the 1st pic is the best and think everything works in dat pic and in the last pic he`s mixing styles dressing smart with the ? tucked in a buttoned up but still trya keep it street with the boots and the gold chain and Jewrely.

I like the boots in the 2nd pic as well
  • Purr
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i love his new stylist BUT its very omarion with the over used accessories lol
  • Ladiesman
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i love his new stylist BUT its very omarion with the over used accessories lol

Yeh I agree.