edited September 2010
    Options
    really ? ?? really
  • Myayoni is bored
    Myayoni is bored Members Posts: 716 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    jamacia wrote: »
    I give the edge to Nas. Ghost has never had a bad album but Nas best albums>>Ghost best albums.
    this right here
  • blazn101
    blazn101 Members Posts: 818 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i give it to nas, when you have illmatic, it was written, and stillmatic in your catologue, it tips the scales over the bad.
  • Mvpbrodie93
    Mvpbrodie93 Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Nas has one "wack" album nastradamus. Every other solo album has been at least 3.5 mics
  • curtis75black
    curtis75black Members Posts: 606
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I have to go with Ghostface. He always intrigues me and rarely dissapoints. Even his very last wasn't bad as "Real Hip Hop" fans said it was.
  • ShadyTeam
    ShadyTeam Members Posts: 4,894 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Ghostface has a much better catalouge then Nas
  • fbo inc
    fbo inc Members Posts: 76
    edited September 2010
    Options
    jamacia wrote: »
    But Wizard Of Poetry could be Ghost "Nastradamus"

I know Im showing my age but that joint was DOPE. It stays in the chamber. Its more of a grown man hip hop to me. When you have something above a hoodrat who is not really on the rap tip you can slide that in and they like I kinda like this. I wait til the end and go back to Stapleton sex and bam we were we need to be lol.

For some of the younger brothers and sisters on here check this in like 5 - 8 years :) Maybe 10...

On that note Nas old catalog Ghost new catalog.

Peace
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    nas got it, and for any1 bringing up nastradamus, it wasn't a bad cd, just subpar in production and subpar for somebody as great as nas. most dudes worst albums are alot worse than nastradamus(encore, kc, etc.)
  • flushill401
    flushill401 Members Posts: 1,066 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Nas, but I like Ghost more. (n/h)
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Dizzel3000 wrote: »
    you clearly haven't even listened to the album because their is no autotune on it besides the sole wack track "she's a killa" but i blame that weak ass ? ronz brown for that ? ...

i've heard the album, it was gonna be done in autotune but DOA dropped right before he put the album out so he changed his plans. The album is by far his worst though
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Nas, i feel if you've heard one Ghostface album you've heard them all. he doesn't stray from his formula (story telling over soul samples). Nas has shown more range as a artist!

Wow, no comment.
  • ShadyTeam
    edited September 2010
    Options
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    Wow, no comment.

i did say usmarine3 is a homosexual
  • usmarin3
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ShadyTeam wrote: »
    i did say usmarine3 is a homosexual

I would say no matter how hard you try Eminem will never be embraced like Nas,Pac,Biggie,etc, you mad about that. The white boys music is soulless, and evokes no type of feeling to it.
  • ShadyTeam
    edited September 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    I would say no matter how hard you try Eminem will never be embraced like Nas,Pac,Biggie,etc, you mad about that. The white boys music is soulless, and evokes no type of feeling to it.

This is why people say you never heard an Eminem Album in your life and why that lady in the interview at that concert said what she did cos of ignorant people like you Eminem has made some of the deepest most emotional records of all time based on loving his daughter, growing up in poverty, falling out with his family and achieving his dreams

I guess an ignorant ? like you hasn't even heard Lose Yourself one of the most succesful records ever

Eminem is embraced as a legend as far as sales, popularity, critical acclaim, peer respect and respect from the public i think you live in your own world ? boy
  • usmarin3
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Illmatic - 5 mics
    Blueprint 5 mics
    All eyez on me 5 mics
    Life after death 5 mics

Eminem no 5 mics - you mad Shadysemen
  • ShadyTeam
    edited September 2010
    Options
    The Slim Shady = 5/5
    The Marshall Mathers LP = 5/5
    The Eminem Show = 5/5
    Recovery = 5/5

Not just my opinion but based on critical acclaim, general worldwide consensus, reviews and opinion of fellow Artists

I dunno where you where in 2000-2001 but The Marshall Mathers LP impact and hype was on another level
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ShadyTeam wrote: »
    The Slim Shady = 5/5
    The Marshall Mathers LP = 5/5
    The Eminem Show = 5/5
    Recovery = 5/5

Not just my opinion but based on critical acclaim, general worldwide consensus, reviews and opinion of fellow Artists

I dunno where you where in 2000-2001 but The Marshall Mathers LP impact and hype was on another level

Are you ? serious?!?!

Wow you just set an all-time low for stannery!!!!
  • m. trinidad
    m. trinidad Members Posts: 132
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Nas....though Nastradamus is one of the worst albums ever. His best albums are just top notch. All of Ghosts albums are good-great but Nas just edges it.
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Nas....though Nastradamus is one of the worst albums ever. His best albums are just top notch. All of Ghosts albums are good-great but Nas just edges it.

not at all, just the worst nas album. better than alotta dudes albums especially now
  • ShadyTeam
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Illmatic = 10/10
    It Was Written = 9/10
    I Am = 5/10
    Nastradamus = 1.5/10
    Stillmatic = 7/10
    ? 's Son = 5/10
    Streets Disciple = 1.5/10
    Hip-Hop Is Dead = 2/10
    Untitled = 5/10
  • j-boogie the cancer
    j-boogie the cancer Members Posts: 552 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Tony Starks All Day!!! Ironman & Supreme Clientele trump everything Nas EVER put out besides Illmatic. Got Nuff respect for Nasir Jones but dude's albums be BORING AS ? .
  • icemanbball89
    icemanbball89 Members Posts: 58
    edited September 2010
    Options
    this is tough two of my favorite rappers but nas best albums > ghostface best albums