Options
2»

Comments

• BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Skeratch wrote: »
    Wait how can this vote be for a superlative when some people obviously chose more than one? Between fire and torture there are seventeen votes when there were only 14 voters.
    The information from the poll would have been better if more people had voted.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited September 2010
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    i'm not considering torture cuz that's so broad, all the choices can be labeled torture. using my background i would probably have to say asphyxiation, when you drown you asphyxiated so it's pretty much the same thing

True, but I'm sure there is a difference between getting strangled vs inhaling water.
  • theillestrator
    theillestrator Members Posts: 1,085 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    don't know which would be the worst but i'd say any of those while young. that would be a sucky way to die. your life would be worthless. at least if you are killed at a reasonable age (if there is such a thing), you could have enjoyed life in some way.
  • Skeratch
    Skeratch Members Posts: 1,395 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    The information from the poll would have been better if more people had voted.

True, but it's too bad some people chose multiple answers.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Skeratch wrote: »
    True, but it's too bad some people chose multiple answers.

That's part of why I made it multiple choice. For some, fire is equal to torture, and for some all are the worst way to die. I think the information is more diverse because it is multiple choice.
  • Skeratch
    Skeratch Members Posts: 1,395 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    That's part of why I made it multiple choice. For some, fire is equal to torture, and for some all are the worst way to die. I think the information is more diverse because it is multiple choice.

I see, makes sense.