most dangerous situation you ever been in?

13»

Comments

• Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    I was in a restroom while taking a ? next thing you know couple shots ring out and there was triple homicide
  • SweetzIsAwesome
    SweetzIsAwesome Members Posts: 462
    edited February 2010
    so one time these two guys were like chasing me.. with guns.. and I didn't know why.. but I just kept running.. and they were shooting but missing at the same time.. so I ran passed a cop and told him what was going on but he didn't believe me.. I was sooo scared.. finally, I got to my house but I didn't want to go up to it because I didn't want them to know where I lived so I had a decision to make.. and then I woke up.. I'd soo like to know what would have happened next.. ughh..!!
  • Madam Speaker
    Madam Speaker Members Posts: 259
    edited February 2010
  • missjcapri
    missjcapri Members Posts: 1,418
    edited February 2010
    i was at this homecoming after party my sophmore year that a friend of mine threw at this girls house. It was at this richy area in Montgomery county(dmv) because their homecoming was the same day as ours. Everybodies just drinking and having a good time until this one group of ? came in acting up. They get up in dis one ? face bout to scrap but they squash that beef real quick and ended up not fighting.

I go to up stairs to get some more drinks and talk to my ? about what happened. My homeboy tells me that the dude i was dancing on had a gun, but i didn't believe it. I was tipsy at this point just joking around talking ? like "if i get shot ima take this ? for the team" lmao not givin a ? . My bestfriend tells me not to go back down stairs but my ? decides to go anyway.

Less than 10 from when i went back down there all hell broke out. About 20 ? ran down the basement bottling ? and ? everything up in sight. I was up against the wall leaning on this nice ass flat screen tv that was about to fall and shatter because there was about 8 other ppl up against it too. I jump up on the couch right nxt to me before it fell and to get out of the way of all the fighting. I thought i was safe until shots started ringing out in a pitch black room. i didnt know where the ? else to go because there was only one way up and one way down; i was all the way across this big ass basement.

I was scared to move any where at this point and didnt know where to go. All the sudden, i hear my bestfriend call my name from the stairs so i just ran extra quick at the right time to get the ? outta there. I get up stairs grab my stuff and head out the door. Soon as we get outside theres about 6 police cars,helicopters, and like 5 cops with their guns drawn telling us to get the ? on the ground. ? was ? crazy, it was something out of a movie. I was just laying on the cold ass sidewalk getting search by the cops. i really didnt even care at that point ? i was lucky to be alive. Three people got shot, and one killed. That ? was like the craziest night of my life......
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    almost died in a car accident
    guns pulled on me
    razor blade at my throat
    crazy ass gang fight at this hs party
  • blacklsoldier
    blacklsoldier Members Posts: 899
    edited July 2010
    ALmost getting caught smashing a Pastor's Wifey
  • blacklsoldier
    edited September 2010
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Managing a project in in the North East, and made a resident upset and was doing my daily rounds and happened upon him and his boys. I was a little nervous, and he pulls out a gun, while I am walking toward my car and right when I open the door, he fires a shot at me that goes over my head. Don't know if he was trying to hit me or scare me. But I looked at him and he looked at me,but I ease into my car and pull off.

My heart was thumpin got back to the office and prayed and left it at that. Saw him one time after that, but he turned and walked in the other direction....

True Story
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    True ? ^^^^^

Self co-signs mean that it is not true.

Especially if your sig has limp ? in it.
  • blacklsoldier
    edited September 2010
    And Step wrote: »
    Self co-signs mean that it is not true.

Especially if your sig has limp ? in it.

Using your logic okay!
  • Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    I was about 16 walkin' home from the store chirpin' on my i415 (boost was hot back then) when these ? rolled up on me in a old ass chevy tellin' me to give the phone up.I just laughed at that ? and kept it movin,then two of them ? hopped out and one pulled a gun on me on some "whats funny now" ? . So i tossed the ? my phone and then the other ? slapped the dog ? out of my ass and curb stomped my back on some Gears of war ? .

I couldn't do anything but cry,? was embarrassing.

thats wat u get punk
  • Mr. AJ
    Mr. AJ Members Posts: 1,706 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    COMPTON PD arrested me and dropped me off a mile from my home in front of a piru drug spot in 1992. I was cee'd up like a smurf and had to walk through 3 piru hoods late night just to get home.

? was rollin by doing a double take like "i know i didnt just see a crip ? in all blue walking through the turf"... when they hit me up I told them the pigs dropped me off over there and they was like "thats fugged up" and let a ? gone bout my way.
  • Bossmancuddy83
    Bossmancuddy83 Members Posts: 867 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    I was livin wit dis girl whose ? had just came home from jail-- ? -- i hid in the closet like a muthufucka
  • laroc
    laroc Members Posts: 1,000
    edited September 2010
    in the trap when the stic up boyz is @ the bac door. No firepower so a ? went out the front. Heard a BOOM n ain't been bac since
  • Funky Dr
    Funky Dr Banned Users Posts: 2,348 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Mr. AJ wrote: »
    COMPTON PD arrested me and dropped me off a mile from my home in front of a piru drug spot in 1992. I was cee'd up like a smurf and had to walk through 3 piru hoods late night just to get home.

? was rollin by doing a double take like "i know i didnt just see a crip ? in all blue walking through the turf"... when they hit me up I told them the pigs dropped me off over there and they was like "thats fugged up" and let a ? gone bout my way.

damn... thought that ? was just in the movies... didnt know it was real
  • pןɹo&#653
    pןɹo&#653 Members Posts: 367
    edited September 2010
    A ? had a gun to my head. Pulled the trigger intendin to ? me. And that ? jammed. Never been so scared in my mother ? life.

Didn't even know dude. He thought I was somebody else. Too bad for him..
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    3 ? tried to jump me in a club one night

in high school we pulled up to the store and see a black dude arguing with a white woman so we laugh next thang you know ? pulled a gun on us

i almost drowned one day if it wasnt for my brother a ? wouldnt be here
  • D-Marco
    D-Marco Members Posts: 4,308 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Too many situations... just glad im still here.
  • BurninBush
    BurninBush Members Posts: 529 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    i killed a stray doberman... this was back in january around my birthday. it was snowin like a muffucka/cold as hell & i was leavin my boy's backyard cuz we just finished smokin the whip out. it was bout 1 in the morning, and i was head back to the crib and i was only 2 blocks away so it was a short walk. so i turn down 19th and im hearin dogs barkin and ? , but i kno they was behind fences so i kept it movin. then i kept hearin 1 loud ass bark, and that ? sound like it was gettin closer. so i turn around and now i got this big ass ? dog wit no leash runnin at me..

aite seriously, if i turned tail and ran he woulda tore my ass up, so i was scared as ? , & high as hell, so i said ? it. i squared up wit that bigass dog lol & he bit the ? out my hip, but he got mostly coat, and i swear i just snapped and started punchin him directly in the eyes cuz thats all i saw was his eyes & he wasnt bout to let go of my ? hip. so i just kept punchin till it stopped movin. it freaked me out cuz i broke 3 knuckles and i has sooooo much blood on my hands. i beat the dogs eyes in. had to drag it in the alley cuz i couldnt just leave him on the street like that. i still dont even know whos dog that was but if i did id tell the the situation and apologize...

im a animal fan, but in that situation it was me or him

i got more wit robbin and gettin robbed, but ? postin gun stories left & right already...black america:(
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Back in high school this white dude that went to my school broke in my crib and beat me with a crow bar and proceeded to rob my home, that ? was crazy, i ended up catchin him at school and whoopin his ass, but the night he beat me wth that crow bar i wasn't thinkin about nothin but gettin out of the situation alive

also back in high school my ? and my ? had a half pound of some loud ass weed in school on the day thats the police brought the dogs in for the annual locker check...all i gotta say is thank ? for football locker rooms

but you war vets, much respect
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    And for any louisville ? that comes in this thread, bein a newburg ? and havin to walk through beecher terrace everyday after school is no joke
    also to louisville ? , almost got shot cause my ? had on all red tryin to be funny in park hill
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    I was in Chicago, prolly like 8 yrs old, so this like 89 or whatever, and my cousin whose round 24 at the time, he's kinda slow, takes me and my sister to the projects to get money from his sister so he can take us to the museum. Anyhow, she like live on a high number floor, so the stairs are out the question, so me, I had a phobia of elevators, and besides its the JECTS, the elevator looking and smelling like ? and ? - literally. So I'm like "I'll sit down here and wait", and he like "I can't leave you down here", I say "WHATEVER", and cop a squat on a bench. He like forget it and tells my sister to wait with me, and shes like "hell naw, I'm going with you." They get on the elevator and almost immediately gunfire erupts out, its like 10-15 ? running and bustin at each other. I'm sitting there all casual, bullets looking like they in slow motion flyin past my eyes, and I aint break a sweat, hell I'm 8, what I'm gone do, plus this aint nothing new, I'm from the JECTS. After bout ten minutes pass, everythings back to normal, ? had the worst aim cuz nobody got shot, all you see is shells and bullet holes less than inches from where I was sitting. My big cuz and sis come out and he looks hella happy I'm unharmed, but my sister in shock talking bout "we got stuck on the elevator, we was finna get off, the doors opened up and this black door slid outta nowhere and wouldn't budge, it took cuzzo, a dude on it with us, and three guys on the outside to open it." I said, not knowing the severity of my encounter, "I'm glad I didn't get on that elevator, something told me not to."....................
    When my mom heard of the days events, she went nutzo on my cuz for allowing me to sit in the middle of the projects by myself, her reaction made me realize how serious the situation was