Bleach: Decide 17

glowy
glowy Members Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭
edited September 2010 in Animania

C'MON SON!!!

Aizen needs to die already. His starting to go from one of the Top 10 GOAT manga villains, to the Top 5 WOAT.

Comments

• arbitration
    arbitration Members Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    I honestly stopped watching after the Bunto arc. Do I need to hop back in on this?
  • glowy
    edited August 2010
    I honestly stopped watching after the Bunto arc. Do I need to hop back in on this?

If you read the manga, yeah. If you watch the anime, not really. The author's pacing is so low, the anime has to put in extra long fillers just to keep pace with an author.

Kubo's 19 page manga chapters is probably worth 2-4 pages of content when comparing to other mangas.
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Yall got to admit that Gin's bankai is sick as ? . Affecting you at the cellular level? HAX
  • LifezOriginal
    LifezOriginal Members Posts: 56
    edited August 2010
    Too bad Gin had to get trolled for Aizen's Butterfly savior status. Bleach is on some ? sometimes. OTOH, Ichigo is done with his new super hax so it should be entertaining.
  • Young_Chitlin
    edited August 2010
    What do you all think Aizen's goons did to Rangiku back then?

Took some of her soul? Beat her up? ? her?
  • glowy
    edited August 2010
    What do you all think Aizen's goons did to Rangiku back then?

Took some of her soul? Beat her up? ? her?

Probably just beat her up, young kids in japan read this, so they probably couldn't;t go as far as to ? her. Maybe there was something they took that Kubo will bring up later on, since he makes stuff up on the fly.

As for this weeks chapter, it continues....Decide 18. It was pretty lame, all that hype for Gin, and Aizen has him taken out quick like, and brings in Ichigos whack ass. Ichigo just needs to die, Aizen too... Ichigo is a pretty lame main character TBH. And Butterfly wings? Aizen is the WOAT villain. Should have drew him with Angel wings instead.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    come on mang, you know Aizen ain't gettin killed until he fights Super Saiyan Hollow Ichigo
  • Young_Chitlin
    edited September 2010
    Yall check out the spoiler pics for Deicide 21? Aizen looks like dat dude, Ichigo might be ? .

Do yall think that he can go bankai since he fused with his sword?
  • glowy
    edited September 2010
    Yall check out the spoiler pics for Deicide 21? Aizen looks like dat dude, Ichigo might be ? .

Do yall think that he can go bankai since he fused with his sword?

I think he still can, but kubo probably wont have him do it. He'd probably say something like he doesn't need his bankai anymore.
  • Sourpatch Kid
    Sourpatch Kid Members Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    glowy wrote: »
    I think he still can, but kubo probably wont have him do it. He'd probably say something like he doesn't need his bankai anymore.

Ichigo just learned a new ability from when he was in that time warp with his paps, from what I'm reading, Ichigo's hair is longer, he has a chain wrapped around his right arm and his whooping Aizen's ass.
  • Young_Chitlin
    edited September 2010
    True, Ichigo is more of a transcendent being than Aizen is. The latest transformation ripped Aizen's face in half. I think his eyes spawn those face things. I'm not sure how many more transformations Aizen can endure. You all think FGT is going to ? Aizen?
  • Sourpatch Kid
    edited September 2010
    True, Ichigo is more of a transcendent being than Aizen is. The latest transformation ripped Aizen's face in half. I think his eyes spawn those face things. I'm not sure how many more transformations Aizen can endure. You all think FGT is going to ? Aizen?

Who's FGT? I think Ichigo's gonna finish him and then it's gonna continue with new villians like in DBZ after Frieza lost. Aizen might eventually come back and then get his ass whooped again, just a prediction though.
  • Young_Chitlin
    edited September 2010
    Who's FGT? I think Ichigo's gonna finish him and then it's gonna continue with new villians like in DBZ after Frieza lost. Aizen might eventually come back and then get his ass whooped again, just a prediction though.

FGT- Final Getsuga Tenshou
    I was asking if that move would finish off Aizen
  • glowy
    edited September 2010

Yeah, I hope it kills him, lol. I was saying that Gin would have been the perfect next villain, but that's probably a no go now.
  • Sourpatch Kid
    edited September 2010

Oh yea, gotta wait til next week to see that but I think the battle's probably gonna be a little bit longer or it maybe as long as the first battle between Frieza and Goku. They're just gonna gradually grow stronger and level up and also ichigo will probably reach that 3 hollow form where he has the long hair and the full on mask; that ? 's gonna be crazy and I haven't even been watching the anime but only for naruto.
    Yeah, I hope it kills him, lol. I was saying that Gin would have been the perfect next villain, but that's probably a no go now.

Yea, at first I thought Gin was manipulating Captain Aizen all along and he was more powerful because to be quite honest, Aizen doesn't even look like a villian until he absorbed the hogyuku or however it's pronounced.
  • glowy
    edited September 2010
    Just read spoilers, no comment really.

Just some weird stuff going, a bunch of talking. Ichigo doesn't release the FTG until the end of the chapter.
  • Sourpatch Kid
    edited September 2010
    Just read spoilers, no comment really.

Just some weird stuff going, a bunch of talking. Ichigo doesn't release the FTG until the end of the chapter.

Yea, I don't think the battles gonna end that quick, it's probably gonna drag on for at least 2 more chapters.
  • glowy
    edited September 2010
    Just read the spoilers. lol @ Aizen being a Pokemon.
  • glowy
    edited September 2010
    Chapter.

http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/58631179/1

I think Kuba gonna hit the rest button on bleach since Ichigo lost all his power. It'll give him a chance to make a better story.
  • Sourpatch Kid
    edited September 2010
    Yea, I hope it ain't the end for ichigo. I think he's gonna be able to control that FGT and probably advance further as a combination of that with a hollow kinda like Goku reaching supersaiyan 4 in DBZ.