How come the IC hates on Eminem talking about how his mother was a bad parent

ShadyTeam
ShadyTeam Members Posts: 4,894 ✭✭
edited February 2010 in The Reason
And that she was a drug user and unstable?

If he never talked about it and acted like at was all rosey and happy with his mother and that she was perfect that would be fake but he kept it a 100% real and gave inspiration to other people from poverty that had mothers that were drug addicts

Just cos most people had stable, loving mothers with good careers on the IC doesn't mean in the real world in the Hood there aren't kid's who grew up with mothers that were Heroin & Coke addicts & unemployed and the kid never had a bad relationship with their mother

Comments

• isayas
    isayas Confirm Email Posts: 2,972 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    I really don't give a damn. Hell, I'm not talkin' about my mother that way. The guy is sick (no pun intended) when it comes to music. Everything goes out the window as long he can put words together and have good concept.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited January 2010
    isayas wrote: »
    I really don't give a damn. Hell, I'm not talkin' about my mother that way. The guy is sick (no pun intended) when it comes to music. Everything goes out the window as long he can put words together and have good concept.

isayas r u black?...& if so r u tryna say as long as da redneck can put wordz 2gether & not b sayin ? like he b doin 99.9% of time he can call u N!GGER & ? on ya black momma?? did i just read that rite?? lol
  • isayas
    edited January 2010
    gee757 wrote: »
    isayas r u black?...& if ya tryna say as long as da redneck can put wordz 2gether & not b sayin ? 99.9% of time he can call u N!GGER & ? on ya black momma?? did i just read that rite?? lol

Hell yea, I'm black, but I don't care it's referring to music. I'm not his friend, but he's talented as hell I can't denied that, Gee. We all got our opinions, tho.
  • ShadyTeam
    edited January 2010
    isayas r u black?...& if so r u tryna say as long as da redneck can put wordz 2gether & not b sayin ? like he b doin 99.9% of time he can call u N!GGER & ? on ya black momma?? did i just read that rite?? lol

I love you but you have never heard an Eminem Album in your life

Eminem changed my life in the sense his records about parenting, escaping poverty, getting over drug addiction, heart ache in relationship's, love etc gave me hope

From a person that owns every Eminem Album i can promise you Eminem says the deepest & most heart felt things with Soul more then any other Artist only 2pac comes close to Eminem

I know you heard Mockingbird & seen the Video and i know you hate Eminem but i know that Video did touch you to an extent
  • illogics
    illogics Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    ShadyTeam wrote: »

Eminem changed my life in the sense his records about parenting, escaping poverty, getting over drug addiction, heart ache in relationship's, love etc gave me hope

Your emotion is making you biased when it comes to him.
  • Question Authority
    Question Authority Members Posts: 494
    edited January 2010

Em's love for hip hop has been a bonding mechanism, strong enough to revert any harm done on those racist tapes.

It's time for you to get over it and move the hell on with your life.
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    lol.................
  • isayas
    edited January 2010
    He makes thought provoking tracks, too. I like Em's goofy side, as well.
  • longbeach_turnt_up
    longbeach_turnt_up Members Posts: 101
    edited January 2010
    He makes thought provoking tracks, too. I like Em's goofy side, as well.

sound like yall dating
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    hell everybody went through that ? theres some kids went through worse situations than eminem. Eminem never seen a jail before,robbed or shot somebody have you noticed Eminem...beefs werent Major? everybody he got in beef with were White.Kim Baby Daddy,His mom ,Insane Clown Posse and other harmless people.50 cent got into some real beef,shooting,fighting,drug dealing etc.eminem is a smart white boy he stayed in his 'White" zone

he knew who to ? with and not to ? with
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited February 2010
    does benzino and canibus count as beefs for em.
  • ShadyTeam
    edited February 2010

Ja Rule
    Benzino
    Nelly
    Royce Da 5'9
    Cannibus
    Jermaine Dupri
    Esham

Are all black Rappers Eminem has had beef on wax with & dissed and they all started it too
  • ShadyTeam
    edited February 2010
    hell everybody went through that ? theres some kids went through worse situations than eminem. Eminem never seen a jail before,robbed or shot somebody have you noticed Eminem...beefs werent Major? everybody he got in beef with were White.Kim Baby Daddy,His mom ,Insane Clown Posse and other harmless people.50 cent got into some real beef,shooting,fighting,drug dealing etc.eminem is a smart white boy he stayed in his 'White" zone

he knew who to ? with and not to ? with

Eminem had Gun's pulled out on him by a group of dudes in Detroit when he was a teenager, he had to constantly deal with having shot's fired at his home in Detroit and the house kept getting broken into & robbed

Yes he never been to jail but you realize how close he was to going to jail over that pistol whipping & assualt case with the club bouncer in 2000 he got a probation sentence he also almost went to jail for pulling out a ? ICP's manager the same year
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited February 2010
    Hell yea, I'm black, but I don't care it's referring to music. I'm not his friend, but he's talented as hell I can't denied that, Gee. We all got our opinions, tho.

OK & I KNOW IM REFERRIN 2 MUSIK THAT REDNECK SAID YA BLACK $$$ HUNGRY ? MOMMA AINT ? & HE DONT LIKE THAT N!GGER ? HEZ JUST HERR 2 MAKE A BIGGER HIT USIN BLACK MUSIK 2 GET RICH LIKE ELVIS,,,...if ya kool wit a white redneck RAPPIN like that on RECORD well keep cooonin cuz ya rite we all have our own opinionz & u have da rite 2 b a ? ...,,lol
    ShadyTeam wrote: »
    I love you but you have never heard an Eminem Album in your life

From a person that owns every Eminem Album i can promise you Eminem says the deepest & most heart felt things with Soul more then any other Artist only 2pac comes close to Eminem

I know you heard Mockingbird & seen the Video and i know you hate Eminem but i know that Video did touch you to an extent

yep ya rite i have neva sat down & listen'd 2 a whole feminem album cuz i cant stand corny rap & after them racist tapez i will neva listen 2 a redneck rap & i dont care how nyce he is but im glad he can help u out,,...u gotta understand tho black & white relationshipz ova herr n emerica r way different from a black & white relationship n europe when a redneck cumz outta they mouf like feminem did on them racist tapez n emerica they get they azz kick'd & they rap pass is revoked fukka sorry..,,white folkz n emerica should know betta not 2 ? outta they mouf dissin blackz on record & then turn around & wanna make a livin off of black musik ? just dont work like that itz gonna b consequencez & repressionz 2 pay,,,& feminem can have all da black oreoz he wantz around him & he can send $$$ 2 da hurricane katrina victimz & he can kiss black peoplez azz all he wantz hez still a lyin deceivin REDNECK n my eyez,,..lol
    Em's love for hip hop has been a bonding mechanism, strong enough to revert any harm done on those racist tapes.

It's time for you to get over it and move the hell on with your life.

plz that redneck can eat a ? fuuuuk his bs culture jacker david duke kkk cross dressin rap hip hop could du wit out his bs ill neva get ova them racistz tapez cuz only a foolish ? would i luv rap 2 much 2 c a redneck ? it...,,
  • ambiguous1
    ambiguous1 Members Posts: 1,166 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    How come you invest so much in what the IC has to say about Em... i mean it's like 40 people and like 15 might talk bad... he has like 70million albums sold lol