Manda African Chilli Sauce

Options
LONDON!
LONDON! Members Posts: 679 ✭✭✭
edited September 2010 in Strictly Business
yes people, my mum is a 9 to 5 nurse but has this side hustle selling hot chilli sauce since 2004.

i help her out from time to time, when i'm free for free, no pay, just pushing her product out trying to open up new markets, stack more p's(money), make her bizness go through the door, you see what i'm saying, i'm unemployed at the moment, so i'm helping her out during the summer, 9 to 5in it, monday to wednesday, until september when i start college, because i'm 31 years old, get my second chance at life, fix up and ? , you get what i'm saying, so i thought let me promote our product on here too, i do the deliveries, marketing and handling the bizness emails along wit my younger sister

we've managed to get our product in 50 asda(walmart) shops in uk and local cash & carry & corner shops(bodega's) in london. but its not what you think, we're not minting money yet, or balling out of control, you get what i'm saying, ha ha, most of the money goes into manufacturing the product and the volume of product taken by us by the retailers isn't big enough yet, so we're looking to branch out to other territory's, see what other markets we can conquer outside the uk, because we're stagnated right now

if you want to buy our sauce, check the link below, we will ship to whether your at and its one case(12 bottles) miminum for order, its the hottest chilli sauce on the market in uk, for the hot chlli sauce connoseurs, you can use it as a marinating sauce or as a dip to add that extra spicy flavor to that home cooked meal, wash it down wit a henieken or sumthin you know, ha ha, support the cause people

http://www.mandafoods.co.uk

if theirs any food marketing guy's on here that are interested, we can send you samples to wherever your at outside the uk, serious enquries though only fam, you see what i'm saying

Comments

• konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    got ya work cut out for you if you try to move your sauce stateside.

http://www.hotsauceworld.com/hottest-hot-sauce.html

We got some of the hottest stuff on the planet already.
  • LONDON!
    edited August 2010
    Options
    got ya work cut out for you if you try to move your sauce stateside.

http://www.hotsauceworld.com/hottest-hot-sauce.html

We got some of the hottest stuff on the planet already.

ha ha, no question, but our sauce is hot, but has a nice taste and flavor to it, it ain't just hot for nuthin you know, you see what i'm saying, its hot but hot wit an original tasty flavor to it
  • LONDON!
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i was supposed to promote my mums sauce at a charity music event in another city outside london today, but i got the dates mixed up, its next saturday on the 28th

but i will be celebrating my cousin's 50th birthday today, in a couple of hours, celebrate his born day, the proper way, the correct way, you get what i'm saying, do it up properly, yes surr

anyone that is a food connoseur or has a family member or famo thats a food connoseur, thats having a birthday soon, why don't you give em sumthin extra hot and spicy and special that could light up there day, yes surr, ha ha, give em a case of manda african chilli sauce, yes surr, here's the website

www.mandafoods.co.uk

represent people, check it, check it, check it, represent
  • LONDON!
    edited August 2010
    Options
    did my thing on saturday, promoted the sauce at that charity event and kept it moving, got my drink on, eat on and the whole shebang, but i couldn't reach the shoobs(club) after the charity event at the same event, because i had limited funds, i ? lost £120($240) last week(it fell out of my pocket), i was supposed to use to fund that whole night and have some left over to reach the notting hill carnival on monday, show love to my carribean community and that you know, salute, but its nuthin, i reach every year, i'll show that love next year, yes surr

its all about z(zambia) independence dance on october 24th this year, nuthin is gonna flop that ? , no surr, lets go

check the website out, check it, check it, check it

http://www.mandafoods.co.uk
  • LONDON!
    edited September 2010
    Options
    damn, what is going on wit aol.co.uk's email system, my laptops internet connection in my flat ain't working because i log on for free using other peoples internet connection in my block, because i live in a apartment complex, so i'm using a internet cafe pc right now and i can't log on to check my mum's emails for our family bizness, i'm ? , i don't know if its internet explorer or google chrome problems, or the internet cafe's pc's or a aol.co.uk problem

does anyone else have these problems wit aol?