So when did "Illuminati symbols" turn bad?

Options
2»

Comments

• BurninBush
    BurninBush Members Posts: 529 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    So again, where at did the symbols turn evil, what are the new meanings and what evil is being done?

And what is wrong with a new world order?

The current world order aint doing to good of a job?

in bavaria by zionist jews....that was the very first thing i said. and seriously, these people control everything you see and hear fam. check out the bilderberg group. they are the global elite. they hold private conferences every year around the world. research it and find out for yourself like i did, or stay in your bubble.

also, as far as the new world order is concerned, you already have the european union, the african union, and they are currently working on the american and asian unions. when they are done, push all of them together and u got your new world order controlled & manipulated by a small group of people for thier own personal interests....

seriously fam, do u know how our banking system really works or are u in the dark on that??? cuz thats a enormous part of this
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited September 2010
    Options
    BurninBush wrote: »
    in bavaria by zionist jews....that was the very first thing i said. and seriously, these people control everything you see and hear fam. check out the bilderberg group. they are the global elite. they hold private conferences every year around the world. research it and find out for yourself like i did, or stay in your bubble.

And why are the builderbergs evil? A group of elite people meeting mean they are out for evil?

What about a bunch of poor people who hold a private meeting? Are they good?
    also, as far as the new world order is concerned, you already have the european union, the african union, and they are currently working on the american and asian unions. when they are done, push all of them together and u got your new world order controlled & manipulated by a small group of people for thier own personal interests....[/QUOTE[

Okay.... But why are they bad? And what proof do you have that these groups were formed for evil purposes? Other than people are afraid of change so automatically associate change with bad?
    seriously fam, do u know how our banking system really works or are u in the dark on that??? cuz thats a enormous part of this

It still has nothing showing it has evil intentions...

A group of rich elite wanting to change the world does not mean it's a bad thing.
  • BurninBush
    edited September 2010
    Options
    And why are the builderbergs evil? A group of elite people meeting mean they are out for evil?

also, as far as the new world order is concerned, you already have the european union, the african union, and they are currently working on the american and asian unions. when they are done, push all of them together and u got your new world order controlled & manipulated by a small group of people for thier own personal interests....[/QUOTE[

Okay.... But why are they bad? And what proof do you have that these groups were formed for evil purposes? Other than people are afraid of change so automatically associate change with bad?

It still has nothing showing it has evil intentions...

A group of rich elite wanting to change the world does not mean it's a bad thing.

at the bolded...OOOOK...u have been terribly misinformed fam. let me break it down

money comes from the federal reserve, BUT the federal reserve is not a UNITED STATES INSTITUTION. its a private bank owned by the bank of england. owned by the same people who own the bank of france, russia, germany, and many more.these people are the same people in the bilderberg group.

the name itself is a flat out lie. its nothing more than THE CENTRAL BANK thats been trying to pry its way into america since america was founded. LOOK IT UP THIS IS PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE AND ITS THE TRUTH.
    anyway,the "federal reserve" is the reason for the past depressions and the current recession, because they have the right to print and regulate OUR MONEY. again, it is a private bank, and it is not part of the U.S. no way shape or form so it does not abide by our laws...

the way it causes a depression or recession is by this method:

the U.S. government goes to the federal reserve and says we need 10 billion dollars, the federal reserve says ok. the U.S. trades government bonds for "promisary notes" or money...BUT this is not a trade, its a loan..a loan with an absurd interest rate..and since they dont have to abide by our laws they can charge as much interest as they ? want...

sooo, they give the 10 billion to the U.S., and the U.S. loans the money out to the big banks, then the big banks loan money to all the small banks, then the small banks loan all the money to the citizens. people start up businesses, everybody making money ? it good rite? up until guess what, the "federal reserve" calls in that big ass loan they gave to the U.S. and allll the interest that comes with it. so off of 10 billion, the U.S. has to pay the federal reserve back TRILLIONS.

and then the process goes as such..the U.S. calls in alllll the loans they gave the big banks, which makes the big banks call in allll the loans they made to the little banks just to cover thier ass, BUT that makes all the small banks call in the loans they made to the citizens..now all that money that was circulating in the economy gets sucked rite back out 10 FOLD because of the INTEREST..boom, banks go bankrupt, people lose jobs because thier employer cant afford to pay them anymore, big ass companies get shut down/bankrupt, and end up selling their companies for pennies fam.

and that still wasnt enough to pay the entire balance back, so the U.S. passed the income tax law....this is what lets uncle sam take damn near half yo check before you even get it. BUT guess what...the income tax law is NOT REALLY A ? LAW...it was NEVER ratified because it was only approved by 19 states. ALL attending for thier state must approve it for it to be a law. PURE ? . the IRS is lockin folks up for sum ? that is COMPLETELY UNCONSTITUTIONAL. to be fair this voided the constitution all the way back then, ? today. its unconstitutional because its a DIRECT TAX. our constitution says that every tax has to be apportioned, or designated for something. the income tax is basically sayin WE TAKIN YO ? AND THATS THAT.

the taxes that you pay when you buy something is what goes to the public domain to pay for things like public workers and building things for a city. THE INCOME TAX LITERALLY HAS NO PURPOSE...publicly..

you know where that money goes after they take it out of your check? STRAIGHT TO THE ? FEDERAL RESERVE TO PAY BACK THOSE ASININE LOANS.

and remember, the fed is a PRIVATELY OWNED COMPANY. so that money is literally going in the pockets of the people who own it....in otherwords the members of the BILDERBERG GROUP...LOOK THIS ? UP IT IS PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE.

do you still think the rich elite has your best interest in mind??? do you really want people who do this type of ? and ruin life after life to OFFICIALLY RUN THE WORLD???? pls say no...
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    The North American Union is not real.The Amero is not real. Sorry, but Hal Turner lied.
  • BurninBush
    edited September 2010
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    The North American Union is not real.The Amero is not real. Sorry, but Hal Turner lied.

well ? if thats true then thats good news to me
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited September 2010
    Options
    And even after the titangraph there is still nothing evil associated with it.

One large group of people control the populations wealth.... okay and?

IMO We should have a group to control everything, a one world currency, etc.... I see no problem with it, and I so nothing indicating that these groups are out for harm or what the new symbols mean now that indicates evil meanings.
  • major pain
    edited September 2010
    Options
    The idea that there is a small group of the wealthiest people in the world conspiring to control the world is inherently flawed. Answer this, "what's the point?" Think about that for a second.

Ex. I am rich enough to know that my family has not and will not ever be in need of money for at least a few dozen generations. So, I will conspire with others like myself on a global scale for (wait for it) money?
  • BurninBush
    edited September 2010
    Options
    And even after the titangraph there is still nothing evil associated with it.

One large group of people control the populations wealth.... okay and?

IMO We should have a group to control everything, a one world currency, etc.... I see no problem with it, and I so nothing indicating that these groups are out for harm or what the new symbols mean now that indicates evil meanings.

SERIOUSLY YOU SEE NOTHING WRONG WITH THE FEDERAL RESERVE STEALING MONEY FROM AMERICA AND CONSEQUENTLY YOU???

YOU HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THEM SUCKING THE MONEY OUT OF THE ECONOMY, BANKRUPTING BUSINESS AND CAUSING FORCLOSURES FOR PURELY THIER OWN PROFIT????

YOU HAVE NO PROBLEM WHEN A PERSON GOES TO JAIL FOR NOT PAYING TAXES EVEN THOUGH ITS NOT A REAL LAW AND IT GOES AGAINST THE VERY SET OF LAWS AMERICA WAS FOUNDED ON???? WAT THE ? .:confused:

dont get me wrong, i feel where you coming from. i would be fine with it also if good honest people who gave a ? about the general public that was running it. what im saying is the majority of them are not good people. People with thier mindset should not have that kind of power.
  • BurninBush
    edited September 2010
    Options
    The idea that there is a small group of the wealthiest people in the world conspiring to control the world is inherently flawed. Answer this, "what's the point?" Think about that for a second.

Ex. I am rich enough to know that my family has not and will not ever be in need of money for at least a few dozen generations. So, I will conspire with others like myself on a global scale for (wait for it) money?

all of this started before america existed. we are not the only ones in debt to them. this started back in germany with the rothschild family. they set up how the world does banking and it still does it that way today.AGAIN LOOK IT UP THIS ? IS TRUE.

and im not talking about just you, im talking about the population as a whole. Dont think about just yourself dude. U & your family are not the sole inhabitants of america.

and it aint just about money, its about control and power also. if you could bring an entire economy to its knees damn near 4 TIMES..wouldnt you feel kinda powerful...at that point its about power and control of the mass.
  • major pain
    edited September 2010
    Options
    SERIOUSLY YOU SEE NOTHING WRONG WITH THE FEDERAL RESERVE STEALING MONEY FROM AMERICA AND CONSEQUENTLY YOU???

YOU HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THEM SUCKING THE MONEY OUT OF THE ECONOMY, BANKRUPTING BUSINESS AND CAUSING FORCLOSURES FOR PURELY THIER OWN PROFIT????

YOU HAVE NO PROBLEM WHEN A PERSON GOES TO JAIL FOR NOT PAYING TAXES EVEN THOUGH ITS NOT A REAL LAW AND IT GOES AGAINST THE VERY SET OF LAWS AMERICA WAS FOUNDED ON???? WAT THE ? .:confused:

dont get me wrong, i feel where you coming from. i would be fine with it also if good honest people who gave a ? about the general public that was running it. what im saying is the majority of them are not good people. People with thier mindset should not have that kind of power.

You're incredibly missing some information regarding the "not paying taxes" thing. You're misinformed.
  • major pain
    edited September 2010
    Options
    all of this started before america existed. we are not the only ones in debt to them. this started back in germany with the rothschild family. they set up how the world does banking and it still does it that way today.AGAIN LOOK IT UP THIS ? IS TRUE.

and im not talking about just you, im talking about the population as a whole. Dont think about just yourself dude. U & your family are not the sole inhabitants of america.

and it aint just about money, its about control and power also. if you could bring an entire economy to its knees damn near 4 TIMES..wouldnt you feel kinda powerful...at that point its about power and control of the mass.

That was an example. I wasnt talking about me literally.
  • BurninBush
    edited September 2010
    Options
    You're incredibly missing some information regarding the "not paying taxes" thing. You're misinformed.

sorry i mixed 2 things up at the end. i ment the money that comes out of your check. not the irs thing.

and i didnt notice the ex. at the beginning.

but tell me something, the fed takin loot out of yo pocket and literally bending over america dont bother you either?

and in all honesty id luuuv to find out that im wrong as hell about everything. if i am then the world really will be a better place in the future.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited September 2010
    Options

Nope. I have no issue with paying my taxes. At least a portion is going back into the city. There are worst systems to be in.

I don't believe this. I believe what bankrupts companies is them not making quality products and foreign companies taking over because of it. And I understand them foreclosing houses for their own profit, it's a money game.
    I don't think it's right to charge such high interest, but it is what it is.

None, there is no reason you shouldn't pay your taxes. I would love paying more in taxes for certain programs to be honest. I like having fire departments, ambulances, roads, state jobs, public parks, etc...

I don't disagree that the people running this country are greedy corrupt ? . But it's not NWO. The people that are greedy and what not aren't Builderbergs they are senate members, hospital owners, etc.. being bought out by high earners like Pharmaceutical companies. A lot of the Builderberg members people claim are evil aren't the ones doing the ? .
  • major pain
    edited September 2010
    Options
    sorry i mixed 2 things up at the end. i ment the money that comes out of your check. not the irs thing.

and i didnt notice the ex. at the beginning.

but tell me something, the fed takin loot out of yo pocket and literally bending over america dont bother you either?

and in all honesty id luuuv to find out that im wrong as hell about everything. if i am then the world really will be a better place in the future.

Its all a matter of perspective when it comes to taxes I suppose. The same taxes that are taken from your paycheck are used to fund all kinds of programs. Some I agree with some I dont. Federal taxation itself, however, is not illegal or unconstitutional. I'm not saying everything is good with the Federal Reserve either, lord knows it has seen tons of corruption, but the problem is the people in charge.
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    The symbols aren't bad, it's how you use them.... same goes with pretty much anything else in existence. They started being used to evil mind fuckery ever since them evil ? got their hands on them.... /thread.
  • melanated khemist
    melanated khemist Members Posts: 608 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    b*braze wrote: »
    Why wait?

Drop the knowledge.

The hieroglyphic symbol for RA is the sun(solar disk) and a serpent.. The serpent represents energy and the solar disk is a manifestation of energy( matter).
    the combination represents different forms of the same reality.the serpent an animal, represents an active state of energy. as energy the serpent is invisible. The Aten,the sun represents the visible manifestation-the material concentrated aspect of the life force.

the solar disc/ sun became a emblem/symbol for Ra because our solar system is alive, just like the sun is concious. This is how we can see and be aware of our surroundings illustrating that levels of consciousness move with energy and is dependent on vibrational rhythm of energy..just like our perspectives and experiences move with our energy..
    the sun is apart of everything, just as RA is, BUT RA represents whats behind the sun also.. AND africans knew this.
  • melanated khemist
    edited September 2010
    Options
    What exactly does a source being or not being European mean? I've never seen Ra disputed as not being a ? of the sun.

http://www.touregypt.net/godsofegypt/ra.htm

http://www.nekhebet.com/r_gods3.html

RA = consciousness/will life force- matter/energy

read the hymms to Ra, you will understand their about life force, or whatever you wanna call it.. nice try tho

oh and yeah euros dont get it.. its for right side of the brain thinkers.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited September 2010
    Options
    RA = consciousness/will life force- matter/energy

read the hymms to Ra, you will understand their about life force, or whatever you wanna call it.. nice try tho

oh and yeah euros dont get it.. its for right side of the brain thinkers.

Yea, Ra is the sun ? , because it is the life force.
  • melanated khemist
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Yea, Ra is the sun ? , because it is the life force.

you talking in circles.. you cant win this 1, if i was you i would fall back
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited September 2010
    Options
    you talking in circles.. you cant win this 1, if i was you i would fall back

Let me break it down for you then, since I gave you a chance to backtrack.

Ra is symbolized the sun, or Aten.

The Solar disk is the ? Horus of Edfu. Whenever he would go into battles the ? Toth would turn him into the winged solar disk. The two serpents on the side are not Ra either. They are the Goddess Nekhbet and Uazet whom take the form and join him in battle.

The Aten, is the symbol for Horus, Ra, and Amun-Ra. Worshiped in that order over time. Ra nor Amun-Ra have NEVER, been associated with the winged solar disk.
  • melanated khemist
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Let me break it down for you then, since I gave you a chance to backtrack.

Ra is symbolized the sun, or Aten.

The Solar disk is the ? Horus of Edfu. Whenever he would go into battles the ? Toth would turn him into the winged solar disk. The two serpents on the side are not Ra either. They are the Goddess Nekhbet and Uazet whom take the form and join him in battle.

The Aten, is the symbol for Horus, Ra, and Amun-Ra. Worshiped in that order over time. Ra nor Amun-Ra have NEVER, been associated with the winged solar disk.

u kidding right? u found your best manly hall qoutes.. this is about consciousness sun, i know you re new to the subject so ill just say peace.. and if you wanna politic just pm me..
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options

at the bolded...OOOOK...u have been terribly misinformed fam. let me break it down

money comes from the federal reserve, BUT the federal reserve is not a UNITED STATES INSTITUTION. its a private bank owned by the bank of england. owned by the same people who own the bank of france, russia, germany, and many more.these people are the same people in the bilderberg group.

the name itself is a flat out lie. its nothing more than THE CENTRAL BANK thats been trying to pry its way into america since america was founded. LOOK IT UP THIS IS PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE AND ITS THE TRUTH.
    anyway,the "federal reserve" is the reason for the past depressions and the current recession, because they have the right to print and regulate OUR MONEY. again, it is a private bank, and it is not part of the U.S. no way shape or form so it does not abide by our laws...

the way it causes a depression or recession is by this method:

the U.S. government goes to the federal reserve and says we need 10 billion dollars, the federal reserve says ok. the U.S. trades government bonds for "promisary notes" or money...BUT this is not a trade, its a loan..a loan with an absurd interest rate..and since they dont have to abide by our laws they can charge as much interest as they ? want...

sooo, they give the 10 billion to the U.S., and the U.S. loans the money out to the big banks, then the big banks loan money to all the small banks, then the small banks loan all the money to the citizens. people start up businesses, everybody making money ? it good rite? up until guess what, the "federal reserve" calls in that big ass loan they gave to the U.S. and allll the interest that comes with it. so off of 10 billion, the U.S. has to pay the federal reserve back TRILLIONS.

and then the process goes as such..the U.S. calls in alllll the loans they gave the big banks, which makes the big banks call in allll the loans they made to the little banks just to cover thier ass, BUT that makes all the small banks call in the loans they made to the citizens..now all that money that was circulating in the economy gets sucked rite back out 10 FOLD because of the INTEREST..boom, banks go bankrupt, people lose jobs because thier employer cant afford to pay them anymore, big ass companies get shut down/bankrupt, and end up selling their companies for pennies fam.

and that still wasnt enough to pay the entire balance back, so the U.S. passed the income tax law....this is what lets uncle sam take damn near half yo check before you even get it. BUT guess what...the income tax law is NOT REALLY A ? LAW...it was NEVER ratified because it was only approved by 19 states. ALL attending for thier state must approve it for it to be a law. PURE ? . the IRS is lockin folks up for sum ? that is COMPLETELY UNCONSTITUTIONAL. to be fair this voided the constitution all the way back then, ? today. its unconstitutional because its a DIRECT TAX. our constitution says that every tax has to be apportioned, or designated for something. the income tax is basically sayin WE TAKIN YO ? AND THATS THAT.

the taxes that you pay when you buy something is what goes to the public domain to pay for things like public workers and building things for a city. THE INCOME TAX LITERALLY HAS NO PURPOSE...publicly..

you know where that money goes after they take it out of your check? STRAIGHT TO THE ? FEDERAL RESERVE TO PAY BACK THOSE ASININE LOANS.

and remember, the fed is a PRIVATELY OWNED COMPANY. so that money is literally going in the pockets of the people who own it....in otherwords the members of the BILDERBERG GROUP...LOOK THIS ? UP IT IS PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE.

do you still think the rich elite has your best interest in mind??? do you really want people who do this type of ? and ruin life after life to OFFICIALLY RUN THE WORLD???? pls say no...

you're right,I remember Aaron Russo talking about this he said legally the Government doesn't have the right to tax you but they do.The Gov and Federal Reserve are pretty much like the mob except you can't call the police on them because they are the Authority.