Does the 'Hard on Hoes' movement prove black women to be right about black men?

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Soulljah
    Soulljah Banned Users Posts: 378
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Maalik wrote: »
    ? you, your family physician & the carseat you rode home in

If you father knew the bitter, lonely, angry ? you wouldve became, he wouldve thought twice before leaving your mother

Its ironic that you call the men on here sexist & chauvanistic, when everytime you post on you reek of feminism

No Man in his right mind would want you. You're dimwitted, angry & delusional. Your not a man. No one's scared of you. You're just an old, fat sour ? , who's mad because you havent had sex in so long your ? closed back up.

I hit a nerve. You're obviously mad because you know what I said was right. You're nothing but a small, useless man who uses the female to make yourself feel and appear bigger. You don't feel worthwhile, you don't feel big, and you don't feel like you are in control of anything or anyone, so you get a female and use her to TRY and pick yourself up while unknowingly keeping yourself down. A real secure strong man doesn't have to push women around because he knows he's the ? and she will respect him while he repsects her. You gotta bully the physically weak to attempt at grasping a hint at respect and control. Nobody's gonna respect or follow a weakass ? .

You're a helpless, pathetic lil' ant. *steps on you*
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Soulljah wrote: »
    I hit a nerve. You're obviously mad because you know what I said was right. You're nothing but a small, useless man who uses the female to make yourself feel and appear bigger. You don't feel worthwhile, you don't feel big, and you don't feel like you are in control of anything or anyone, so you get a female and use her to TRY and pick yourself up while unknowingly keeping yourself down. A real secure strong man doesn't have to push women around because he knows he's the ? and she will respect him while he repsects her. You gotta bully the physically weak to attempt at grasping a hint at respect and control. Nobody's gonna respect or follow a weakass ? .

You're a helpless, pathetic lil' ant. *steps on you*

*Bitter ? post*

http://rlv.zcache.com/angry_black_woman_tee_w_white_text_tshirt-p2359006251118686223562_400.jpg
  • Soulljah
    edited May 2010
    Options
    *Bitter ? post*

You just totally ran from the topic. I've exploited your weaknesses and psychological problems and your defense is to naturally dodge it to keep from humiliating yourself any further. You've done this by creating something completely irrelevant, random and obnoxious about me (bitter black woman is totally irrelevant to what was said about you) because you know you got problems. I hit it dead on the head and you have no real defense.

So, with that said: Don't ? with me again, you weak ass, no-control or power-havin' ? .
  • sdrawkcabseh
    sdrawkcabseh Members Posts: 1,237 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Yall' still takin' Souljah's posts seriously???
  • Maalik
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Yall' still takin' Souljah's posts seriously???

yea...i know. Im startin to feel as dumb as she is for responding.
  • sdrawkcabseh
    edited May 2010
    Options

Meant to ask before bro, how's school going?
  • Soulljah
    edited May 2010
    Options

There's nothing dumb about anything I've stated. "Dumb" is as obviously pathetic as the "catching feelings" bit. You suck at pretending to be hard when you really are just a cotton ball.
  • Maalik
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Meant to ask before bro, how's school going?

Its goin good. Finished with a 3.96. Be a senior next fall. Studyin hard all summer for the LSAT. You???
  • sdrawkcabseh
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Its goin good. Finished with a 3.96. Be a senior next fall. Studyin hard all summer for the LSAT. You???

That's cool bro. As for me, I'm just trying not to be so busy! lol. Working on a few projects and partnering with a few organizations at the moment that mentor youth.......................................
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    so the HOH movement is exclusively triggered towards black woman
  • Maalik
    edited May 2010
    Options
    The only people who have an issue with "Hard on Hoes" are Hoes, Reformed Hoes, Feminists & Tyler Perry.
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    so the hoh movement is exclusively triggered towards black woman

any woman no matter the color
  • sdrawkcabseh
    edited May 2010
    Options
    The only people who have an issue with "Hard on Hoes" are Hoes, Reformed Hoes, Feminists & Tyler Perry.

Exactly..........................................
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    edited May 2010
    Options
    maalik wrote: »
    the only people who have an issue with "hard on hoes" are hoes, reformed hoes, feminists & tyler perry.

lol@tyler perry
  • young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    hoes and women are two different things bruh
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    edited May 2010
    Options
    hoes and women are two different things bruh

it's hard to tell these days
  • young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    it's hard to tell these days

it depends mane, a hoe gone be a hoe regardless, they can say they aint this or that, but actions speak louder than words, it's not like a woman is a nun and not gone let nobody ? , but hoes just ? to be ? on the regular, gotta have it. you can't turn a hoe into a housewife or ya main. like devin the dude say, show em what they ? made 4.
  • longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    so the HOH movement is exclusively triggered towards black woman

The Hard on Hoes™ movement does not believe in discrimination.
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    edited May 2010
    Options
    it depends mane, a hoe gone be a hoe regardless, they can say they aint this or that, but actions speak louder than words, it's not like a woman is a nun and not gone let nobody ? , but hoes just ? to be ? on the regular, gotta have it. You can't turn a hoe into a housewife or ya main. Like devin the dude say, show em what they ? made 4.

ive heard chicks say im not a hoe,but she sleepin with different men cause he's ballin
    dudes putting her ass on blast via internet,cause she played herself
  • ysl313
    ysl313 Members Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Pumper....bumper...

33xizdj.gif
  • Reina B
    Reina B Members Posts: 2,190 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
  • longmeat
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ysl313 wrote: »
    pumper....bumper...

33xizdj.gif

lmao.......
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i support the hoh movement 100%
  • Real Lady
    Real Lady Banned Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    you suppose to be hard on hoes, but men today call a woman they do not care for a HOE. Most men don't know what a hoe is so how can they be hard on hoes, thats the real beef.
  • longmeat
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ^^^^shut up hoe