Whats Your Favorite Grand Theft Auto Game?

Options
13»

Comments

• anduin
    anduin Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    vice city felt the most authentic though san andreas was fantastic, but at least san andreas let you swim so I pick that one.

and gta4 was a step back, big time. At least in the earlier games you had some choice as to how you completed missions. GTA4 had the worst rubber banding AI chases Ive ever seen. You could driving and infernus and they were in some beater and you would NEVER catch them until the game let you. You couldn't block roads off with cars to cause an accident in a mission letting you just gun the guy down there and then but instead they would roll through that ? like the car was a 10 ton semi.
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    anduin wrote: »
    ...and gta4 was a step back, big time. At least in the earlier games you had some choice as to how you completed missions. GTA4 had the worst rubber banding AI chases Ive ever seen. You could driving and infernus and they were in some beater and you would NEVER catch them until the game let you...

And don't even think about using the hand brake, your car flies all over the road. At least with San Andraes you could customize your whip and put on dubz and switches. I can't even drive the taxi, ambulance, or firetruck. Can't workout at the gym. I'm glad i only paid $19.99.