I made my acting debut in a movie

Options
b-dub tha evil geniu
b-dub tha evil geniu Members Posts: 2
edited September 2010 in Lights, Camera, Action!
Back in March I made my acting debut in a horror movie called "Wisdom of Solomon" UrbanFilmz.net produced. The director loved my beats so much he let me score the film and make a cameo apperance in the film (that's me shown briefly, fat guy blue shirt and tie laughing).

Well now that the trailer is out we have a definite date for the movies debut and would like for members of the community to take a brief look at the trailer and support black cinema when the film comes out. You can watch it for free Oct 27th-Nov 1st at UrbanFilmz.net.

We need all the support we can get cuz dude who directed it is linked in to Universal Pictures and the more views it generates on Youtube and the Urbanfilmz.net website the better chance we have of making a MAJOR motion picture with Universal. So please take time to look and maybe leave a comment on the youtube trailer, and the budget was strictly out of our own pockets so we already know it's not on par with say "The Last Exorcism." We are all 9-5 workers who decided to follow our dreams of doing movies. Hell, we gotta crawl before we walk. Check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qw88VSBRz7Y

Comments