He's exactly your type, but married, his wife don't mind, SO DO YOU?

Options
2»

Comments

• Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    shut your ass up darc. maybe you just bring out the inner ? in chicks.

I'll snitch on his ass if a guy made me #2.
    If i'mma be #2, you giving me some hush money.

hush money, for what, I'm saying there is no secrets, his wife knows, hell maybe even kicks it with the two of you, and you're recieving the benefits as if you were his wife, & that includes money, so is it safe to guess you'd be game
  • Reina B
    Reina B Members Posts: 2,190 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    if he's married he isnt my type.
    Sperling wrote: »
    i dont like taken men

• Myayoni is bored
    Myayoni is bored Members Posts: 716 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    hush money, for what, I'm saying there is no secrets, his wife knows, hell maybe even kicks it with the two of you, and you're recieving the benefits as if you were his wife, & that includes money, so is it safe to guess you'd be game

hush money..get it?
    nevermind.

under no circumstance would I consider having a relationship with a married man. I'm just not interested in working on a commitment with someone who is already committed to another person. I don't care what his screwball wife is OK with...its not OK with me.
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    suppose your in the club and a guy with a ring on his hand sends a drink your way or reaches his hand out to lead you to the dance floor, you're declining

Letting a married dude buy you a drink in the club isn't the same thing. I don't care your status long as I get my drink.

The only chicks that are cool with being with married men are those that want to do their own thing when he's back with the wife. If you're looking for a full time companion why would you want to share? Even if the wife is cool with it, he's still not going to be there as much as he should be...
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    akforty7 wrote: »
    damn blue got exposed :O

co-sign. i gots ta keep up with my lies better.
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ugh

did when I was like 19

married men are fun for like 5.987464 seconds

then you realize the ? has serious issues (even if youre just ? for fun whatever)

and it's time to go

• TrueGodHS
    TrueGodHS Members Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I think this is an interesting concept because a lot of white women I've seen sleep with married men. A lot of women sleep with married men actually period.

But for a lot of the ladies saying they dont ? with married men, there are a large group of women who still mess with men who aren't married, but closely attached/engaged/in relationships.

I think the whole idea of NOT messing with somebody married is hard to walk away from especially if you meet someone that you like, say at work and see this person often and you spark up a friendship. Depending on chemistry, sometimes ? happens I assume. I've seen it happen before.
  • dj expanium
    dj expanium Confirm Email Posts: 3,581 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    blue virgo wrote: »
    Oh yeah...oops!

I forgot my story. =~(*
    I thought everything on the IC wasn't true.

Overlooked and underrated statement
    if he's married he isnt my type.
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    Letting a married dude buy you a drink in the club isn't the same thing. I don't care your status long as I get my drink.

The only chicks that are cool with being with married men are those that want to do their own thing when he's back with the wife. If you're looking for a full time companion why would you want to share? Even if the wife is cool with it, he's still not going to be there as much as he should be...

see thats where your wrong, some females would prefer her man tapped yo @ss versus spending the light bill on you a bottle of Rose Moet