Word, So Let Me Get My Hands Durty...

The Prime Minister
The Prime Minister Members Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2010 in Fresh Produce
This is a test of my first upload in some years.

Give a dude some feedback.

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=9695265

Comments

• 7 DAY THEORY CDATISR
    7 DAY THEORY CDATISR Members Posts: 2,208
    edited September 2010
    This is a test of my first upload in some years.

Give a dude some feedback.

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=9695265

smooth. as hell

it sound like some music they would have playing on a adult swim commercial lol.

its good, but repetitive as hell
  • Kang_Solomon_Grundy
    Kang_Solomon_Grundy Members Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    this is pretty dope - sounds like somethin' jay elec. would rip on........you should contribute to the mixtape, mayne!
  • The Prime Minister
    edited September 2010
    this is pretty dope - sounds like somethin' jay elec. would rip on........you should contribute to the mixtape, mayne!

Hell yeah! Shoot me a PM with the samples you want to use.
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    This is a nice chill beat, would be a tight interlude on somebody's joint. As far as it being repetitive, well thats another convo Im gonna start later. I dont think its bad being that it loops, I think it gets to the point which in MY book I think is good. One thing I would suggest is that when you post beats up, you dont give em the beats in its entirety (from start to end), that way people can hear basically what youre tryna do. Also, Im not sure if you played that bassline but it meshes very well...peace
  • drematic
    drematic Members Posts: 234
    edited September 2010
    definitely on the smoove tip. like tony s., i kinda have a soft spot for loopy beats (guess it's a old school thang), so i could let this ? play all day.
  • The Prime Minister
    edited September 2010
    tonys. wrote: »
    This is a nice chill beat, would be a tight interlude on somebody's joint. As far as it being repetitive, well thats another convo Im gonna start later. I dont think its bad being that it loops, I think it gets to the point which in MY book I think is good. One thing I would suggest is that when you post beats up, you dont give em the beats in its entirety (from start to end), that way people can hear basically what youre tryna do. Also, Im not sure if you played that bassline but it meshes very well...peace

Right on man. I got way more joints then that. But yeah, I won't be posting full length beats in the future.

Far as the loop I was testing out my sound click page.

Anyone with advice on how to get around that place I'd appreciate a drop.