Options
2»

Comments

• PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    SMH at Wes Walker making it over Moss, like Moss ain't the reason why he eats up all those yards across the middle and get single coverage. I'm a die hard Cowboys fan but Witten did not belong anywhere near a Pro Bowl game this year, dude has no ? touch downs; i would of chosen the Eagles tight end over him. LOL at the thought of Reggie Wayne getting a spot over Moss, Ocho,etc when all he is a product of playing with Manning, dude is as interchangable as any receiver who plays with Favre. Robert Mathis is also a product of playing across from Dwight Freeny.

How in the hell did anyone from the Titans O-Line not make the pro bowl when they are the best line in the league and have a dude going for 2000 yards. Isn't it coincidental that the two media darlings (Favre and Manning) teams have the most pro bowlers.
    1. There's more to being a great TE than what you do as a receiver. Only having 1 TD is discouraging, but Witten is still the best all around TE in the league.

2. Ocho did not deserve to be there ahead of Wayne.

3. In the past, I would've agreed with you about Mathis, but he's made huge plays throughout the season.
  • killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    peagle05 wrote: »
    co-sign...brent celek should have been in, he's way more consistent than vernon davis

How is he more consistent than Vernon Davis?
  • datguyj
    datguyj Members Posts: 91
    edited January 2010
    Options
    co-sign...brent celek should have been in, he's way more consistent than vernon davis

You a Eagles fan so that ? cant even be taken seriously, Davis deserved it more than Celek
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    datguyj wrote: »
    You a Eagles fan so that ? cant even be taken seriously, Davis deserved it more than Celek

Nfl-Funny-Myspace-Comments_005.gif

nah im just ? with you

i mean they both had pretty much the same type of year, other than the fact that vernon davis had more touchdowns, but he's pretty much the main passing option in that offense. celek did almost the same numbers with an offense that spreads the ball around a lot more
  • datguyj
    datguyj Members Posts: 91
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Nfl-Funny-Myspace-Comments_005.gif

nah im just ? with you

i mean they both had pretty much the same type of year, other than the fact that vernon davis had more touchdowns, but he's pretty much the main passing option in that offense. celek did almost the same numbers with an offense that spreads the ball around a lot more

lol, I think Celek is gonna make it anyway, but Davis should be the starter
  • lilman5454
    lilman5454 Members Posts: 15
    edited January 2010
    Options
    please he aint on nnamdi's level
  • traestar
    traestar Members Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    To all responding to the NFC TE positions, I'm not fronting Vernon Davis deserves his spot!
    He was the main target for the 49ers, I don't know the stats but it's clear that he was ? this year!
    But I still think that Brent Celek got robbed, No way Jason Witten should be there over Celek!
    But he is a primary alternative I believe!

And McNabb is the first alternative in the QB spot!
  • black2spyda
    black2spyda Members Posts: 85
    edited January 2010
    Options
    lilman5454 wrote: »
    please he aint on nnamdi's level

Revis and Asomugha are both good.

QB's and offensive coordinators give Asmougha more respect than Revis.

They hardly give him a chance tp get interceptions lol.
  • darkstarr8
    darkstarr8 Members Posts: 455
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Lol at Welker over Moss, when the reason he gets his numbers is Moss, also Celek over Witten, I would've like to Ricky Williams get a pro bowl spot, but the three RBs are certaintly deserving.
  • Petey Pablo
    Petey Pablo Members Posts: 27
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Where is Cedric Benson?
  • adthatsme312
    adthatsme312 Members Posts: 144
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Where is Cedric Benson?

he got hurt n missed games
  • Petey Pablo
    Petey Pablo Members Posts: 27
    edited January 2010
    Options

thats even more reason for him to be selected to the pro bowl, Benson is still 7th in the league in rushing yards
  • traestar
    traestar Members Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options

I thought that he was an alternative
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Bump, Just in case anyone wanted to remember the 2010 pro bowl rosters, ya dig?