Re:EA MMA Demo Discussion

Options
PSN-Canibuss
PSN-Canibuss Members Posts: 2,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2010 in IllGaming
EA MMA demo almost put me to sleep playing it. Its borrrrinnng! Same garbage. You hit him, he grabs you, puts you in a clinch, pushes you against the cage, you press triangle to get out of it. Back to stand up, punch him, he grabs you, press triangle, rinse, repeat. Its a snooze fest just like mma the sport on tv. Just like ufc.

The controls aren't bad, its playing against the cpu that's bad and boring. They do the same ? all fight long, nothing different. It's DUMB!

Me Vs my bro and that time, it was fun. One thing that is terrrible is that, you can get jabbed to death.... You hold your block and 6 jabs later, your block meter is gone and your in danger. My bro knocked me out in 5 seconds with 2 jabs and hook right behind it. The 2 jabs stunned me and then the hook was icing on the cake. Cpu vs human is a snooze fest.

Take downs are easy peasy and you have to be quick when stopping the take down, if you don't, your down. The cpu is ? though. Repeating the same ? all over each damn round. Another garbage thing about this is, no matter how many times you hit them to the torso or legs, all it does is deplete the meter, that's it! They'll constantly take punches/kicks there and nothing happens.

I bruised up their body and still, they are standing there taking punches, no yellow bar in the meter, everything is done. They push you against the cage all match long. It's a guessing game when countering the take downs and clinching. I think I'll pass on this game. Too many other great games coming out in October and November.

Comments