So who made it cool too start ? strippers RAW DAWGY??

2»

Comments

• Djunior
    Djunior Members Posts: 851
    edited September 2010
    Boom..........

rick-ross-nike-boom-o.gif

• Reina B
    Reina B Members Posts: 2,190 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    this dude made it official

[IMG][/img]dupri.jpg
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    illuminati want my my mind soul and my body to ? strippers
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    dusouljah wrote: »
    it's not that i don't believe the goverment be on some ? ... cuz i'm quite sure they are...

but i doubt they worried about half the ? ? think they're worried about

simply because that ? ain't threatening anything...

The message is what trumps all, do you think the powers that be who gave you ur record deal doesnt have a say so in ur content. Well truth is they do, its called social engineering. They have been at it since who knows when, thats why people like Dead Prez, Immortal Tech and others gets no bump or promotion. I take the approach that basically everything is not what it seems untill proven otherwise. The message Du is threatening, if you got another Tupac type with a overall positive message who was speaking on things trust me dude wouldnt even get as half as far as Pac did, but lets say he did trust me he would be silenced. Take a look @ Kanye's career, dude had an overall positive message and then GWB comments and after that Nothing. The truth is ? is wicked in every aspect but most chose to take a blind eye, those blind eyes will cost those who chose them dearly.
  • D-Marco
    D-Marco Members Posts: 4,308 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    illuminati want my my mind soul and my body to ? strippers

lmao...........
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    goat334 wrote: »
    Maybe true about the radio, but what does that mean? They're not making music for the radio anymore?

none THEY wont the people to hear.....kepp dancing and having a party times like its all good

that ? NaS next up
  • D-Marco
    edited September 2010
    The message is what trumps all, do you think the powers that be who gave you ur record deal doesnt have a say so in ur content. Well truth is they do, its called social engineering. They have been at it since who knows when, thats why people like Dead Prez, Immortal Tech and others gets no bump or promotion. I take the approach that basically everything is not what it seems untill proven otherwise. The message Du is threatening, if you got another Tupac type with a overall positive message who was speaking on things trust me dude wouldnt even get as half as far as Pac did, but lets say he did trust me he would be silenced. Take a look @ Kanye's career, dude had an overall positive message and then GWB comments and after that Nothing. The truth is ? is wicked in every aspect but most chose to take a blind eye, those blind eyes will cost those who chose them dearly.

Man Lu, u be speaking the truth my ? . I agree 100 % with this post. I dont think every thing is a conspiracy though. But look who Easy was dealin wit...its not fafethed that he got offed.

? act like this ? is so far fetched though, it really isnt
  • D-Marco
    edited September 2010
    Oh...and if u rawdoggin skrippas... u deserve what u get.

? is idiots... gin raw in 2010=death sentence. Ur ? gonna fall off and you'll have to duct tape it back on. If Boom said that ? im not surprised, he got sucka tendencies
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    D-Marco wrote: »
    Man Lu, u be speaking the truth my ? . I agree 100 % with this post. I dont think every thing is a conspiracy though. But look who Easy was dealin wit...its not fafethed that he got offed.

? act like this ? is so far fetched though, it really isnt

Aint nothin man, Im sharein the lil bit i know. Just to let ? who dont even at the slightest that it could be possible. I really think thats what the problem is, everybody is so used to seeing things as Black & White when there's a big Shade of Grey all over it.
  • D-Marco
    edited September 2010
    Aint nothin man, Im sharein the lil bit i know. Just to let ? who dont even at the slightest that it could be possible. I really think thats what the problem is, everybody is so used to seeing things as Black & White when there's a big Shade of Grey all over it.

I see the same ? but i choose not to speak on it. People are closeminded, really aint no point tryna convince them.

Is what it is
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Oh...and if u rawdoggin skrippas... u deserve what u get.

? is idiots... gin raw in 2010=death sentence. Ur ? gonna fall off and you'll have to duct tape it back on. If Boom said that ? im not surprised, he got sucka tendencies
    ? are just wild for no reason like there immune to this ? .
  • D-Marco
    edited September 2010
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    ? are just wild for no reason like there immune to this ? .

My boy like that... he'll hit me up wit a story like "yeah i smashed chick...u gon be mad tho" im like "WHY"?

I went raw and busted in her...smh. ? wont learn till they burn
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    My boy like that... he'll hit me up wit a story like "yeah i smashed chick...u gon be mad tho" im like "WHY"?

I went raw and busted in her...smh. ? wont learn till they burn

real talk theres this one chick at my job who wants to ? my brains out and she has slept with three other guys that work in the same place. Thats not counting other guys she is ? outside of work. Having ? her yet , but best believe when the time comes I will not be going monday night raw on that chick.
  • simplyspeaking
    simplyspeaking Confirm Email Posts: 2,195
    edited September 2010
    i don't know. but gold-diggers are having a field day.
  • KungFuBuff
    KungFuBuff Members Posts: 30
    edited September 2010
    all these ? ? strippaz raw dawg
This discussion has been closed.