Anybody else here got a speeding problem?

2»

Comments

• b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    the pistol is under the seat ?
  • goat334
    goat334 Members Posts: 3,604 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    the pistol is under the seat ?

That does you no good, if you hop out with a bat, if you were in a situation like that.
  • akforty7
    akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    goat334 wrote: »
    The bolded is me.......I just hate drivers that do dumb ? .....

I know a lot of old people do this and I don't understand it......but what's with leaving 2 car lenghts between you and the next car, while waiting on the light....Leaving gaps in the lanes makes the light change faster(sensors in the road) And I'M TRYING TO MAKE THE ? LIGHT!!!!!
    OmgI hate when I miss a light bc someone wasn't paying attention when it turned green or took their sweet time turning. How rude! The WORST is people who drive BELOW the ? speed limit in the far left fast lane. Hello who DOESN'T know that you don't drive slow in that lane? Why get in everyone's way if you wanna be slow?! It really ? me off (if you can't tell).

You know what makes me feel bad tho LOL. When someone's driving SO SLOW or does something ? and I am cussing them out, and when I pass them I give them the ? look and then I see they're like old as ? , like 97 or something. I be like "? please forgive me and bless this old man/woman" lol.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    I used to but when a ? got down to them last points on the Ls he slowed the ? down

right.. ..them point be a ? .

and why do ? always drive slow as a ? right after they get their ticket...

lmao at doing the limit all the way home...
  • goat334
    edited September 2010
    akforty7 wrote: »
    OmgI hate when I miss a light bc someone wasn't paying attention when it turned green or took their sweet time turning. How rude! The WORST is people who drive BELOW the ? speed limit in the far left fast lane. Hello who DOESN'T know that you don't drive slow in that lane? Why get in everyone's way if you wanna be slow?! It really ? me off (if you can't tell).

You know what makes me feel bad tho LOL. When someone's driving SO SLOW or does something ? and I am cussing them out, and when I pass them I give them the ? look and then I see they're like old as ? , like 97 or something. I be like "? please forgive me and bless this old man/woman" lol.

That's when I wish I was driving a Tank, so I can blow their ? back into the slow lane.

LMAO!!!!!......I've gotten a lil better about cussing old folks out....but Old can't always be an excuse for ? you're suppose to know...I still slip up sometimes...LOL!!!
  • goat334
    edited September 2010
    dusouljah wrote: »
    right.. ..them point be a ? .

and why do ? always drive slow as a ? right after they get their ticket...

lmao at doing the limit all the way home...

Shook One's
  • Dupac
    edited September 2010
    Shook One's

? right
  • blank..
    blank.. Members Posts: 7,586 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Ay them old veterans look at you back when you give them a ? look..

I seen a ? look like Don Cornelius with a kangol cap that ? looked like he wanted to test me out.
  • akforty7
    edited September 2010
    That's when I wish I was driving a Tank, so I can blow their ? back into the slow lane.

LMAO!!!!!......I've gotten a lil better about cussing old folks out....but Old can't always be an excuse for ? you're suppose to know...I still slip up sometimes...LOL!!!

I really feel like they are a danger to themselves and others a lot of times. I know they need to get around so I feel bad but I have seen them do so much highly dangerous ? I feel like they should test them after a certain age to see if they should take their licenses away. A few weeks ago I seen an old man driving in the OPPOSITE LANE like as in driving towards oncoming traffic, like he thought he was in Europe or something. That could have been deadly.
  • akforty7
    edited September 2010
    ? right

Bmore drivers <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Oh and why do people in Bmore WANT to get run over by cars? They just LITERALLY walk into the street into traffic like they tryin to collect a check or something smh. I never seen people do this ? the way they do in Bmore lol.
  • Dupac
    edited September 2010

Oh and why do people in Bmore WANT to get run over by cars? They just LITERALLY walk into the street into traffic like they tryin to collect a check or something smh. I never seen people do this ? the way they do in Bmore lol.

my favorite phgrase while driving is
    ""cars don't go tot he hospitol"

i can't even argue u on any of that post..., that ? kills me...
  • Skeratch
    Skeratch Members Posts: 1,395 ✭✭
    edited September 2010

Never been to Baltimore, but the craziest driving I've seen was in Manila. Traffic lights are like traffic suggestions and if the car in front can get a corner in front of you they're gonna go for it.

In North America, I'd say Montreal has some of the craziest drivers.
  • blank..
    blank.. Members Posts: 7,586 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    I think the most unsafe drivers on the road are actually the slower ones.

They just so selfish and unconcerned about the surrounding situations, they in their own world most the time and it leads to alot of crashes.
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    No...you should go to Mainland China...

in the US. we have Highways some what separate from neighboring communities.

not on the mainland. Chinese people just walk across these huge 8 lane roads pushing their new borns!!! full of 18 wheelers ,speeding luxury cars and crazy taxis.

They look so oblivious because the modern world is slowly being built around them and they dont know what hell is going on.
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010

nah LA got the worst drivers/traffic

You havent been near death while driving if you aint seen chinese drivers, an elderly chinese woman driving is like seeing the grim reaper

Its ironic because on the 110 frwy, the part that goes through chinatown has alot of skidmarks leading to the walls
  • akforty7
    edited September 2010
    my favorite phgrase while driving is
    ""cars don't go tot he hospitol"

i can't even argue u on any of that post..., that ? kills me...

Yeah its bad lol. They literally walk into your car and get mad at you for being there. WTF lol
    Skeratch wrote: »
    Never been to Baltimore, but the craziest driving I've seen was in Manila. Traffic lights are like traffic suggestions and if the car in front can get a corner in front of you they're gonna go for it.

In North America, I'd say Montreal has some of the craziest drivers.

The WORST I have ever seen in my life was the Dominican Republic. ? ! The motor bikes are EVERYWHERE and they don't obey traffic signals AT ALL!!!! I was so scared for my life lol. I thought Jamaica was bad but DR was horrifying. My friend who lives there told me "when you drive here, you just have to pretend everyone is trying to ? you" I'm like WTF?
  • akforty7
    edited September 2010
    blank.. wrote: »
    I think the most unsafe drivers on the road are actually the slower ones.

They just so selfish and unconcerned about the surrounding situations, they in their own world most the time and it leads to alot of crashes.

I actually agree! Fast drivers have to be on point. Slow drivers be the ones who drift into other lanes, cut you off without a signal, don't know how a stop sign works, UGHH.
    No...you should go to Mainland China...

in the US. we have Highways some what separate from neighboring communities.

not on the mainland. Chinese people just walk across these huge 8 lane roads pushing their new borns!!! full of 18 wheelers ,speeding luxury cars and crazy taxis.

They look so oblivious because the modern world is slowly being built around them and they dont know what hell is going on.

WTF I can't even imagine that lol. That is INSANE.
    Kushington wrote: »
    nah LA got the worst drivers/traffic

You havent been near death while driving if you aint seen chinese drivers, an elderly chinese woman driving is like seeing the grim reaper

Its ironic because on the 110 frwy, the part that goes through chinatown has alot of skidmarks leading to the walls

yeah I remember LA's traffic being gruesome. I ain't gonna lie I think DC has some of the worst traffic and drivers here. B/c there's so many got damn foreigners who are such clueless ? when they drive! 495 (the capital beltway) could be jam packed at 11PM on a Wednesday. FOR NO REASON. No accident, no bad weather, nothing. I just don't get it.
  • Skeratch
    Skeratch Members Posts: 1,395 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Kushington wrote: »

If you don't like how Chinese people drive, stay off the sidewalk.
    The WORST I have ever seen in my life was the Dominican Republic. ? ! The motor bikes are EVERYWHERE and they don't obey traffic signals AT ALL!!!! I was so scared for my life lol. I thought Jamaica was bad but DR was horrifying. My friend who lives there told me "when you drive here, you just have to pretend everyone is trying to ? you" I'm like WTF?

My sister was there, she had some stories like that.
    That sounds crazy, I saw a bus sideswipe one of those side-car mini taxis in Manila. The whole thing rolled over, but the driver was okay.
  • goat334
    edited September 2010
    Skeratch wrote: »
    If you don't like how Chinese people drive, stay off the sidewalk.

LOL......they have to be worst drivers ever, Mexicans coming in with a close second........I got to use that quote..LOL
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    lol I used to, till I got points on my ? then I chilled out, I cant have any police contact now so Im paranoid about it
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    My name is Caddo Man and I am a speeder. Hell I speed in a ? . You know I have a problem.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    I feel like if you are an old person, you should want to be the fastest ? driving

SMH @ being 97 years old and dying while in the car driving back home from CVS

when I become a senious citizen, I'll be like ? a ticket......what they gon do if you old anyways?
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    I used to get pulled over all the time even though there's always someone going faster than me, but now I'm tired of speeding, tired of driving. I just mosey along now, go with the flow of traffic.
  • Miami6
    Miami6 Confirm Email Posts: 1,290
    edited September 2010
    all state sent me a bonus check for no accident in 6 mons or tickets....goat feeling..