kanye is realer than beanie

thedesolateone
thedesolateone Members Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭✭
edited September 2010 in The Reason
just my opinion kanye is a dope mc and producer soon to be legend i cant respect beanie going at jay he lost major points cause if it wasnt for jay z he would most likely in my opinion of course be dead or in jail and would have never saw big money.i showed interest in beanie but now he appears like an idiot.and taylor swift is cute but her songs are wack.kanye won plus beanie is most likely ? than kanye yall seen the peedie ? footage

Comments

• drsnappple
    drsnappple Members Posts: 185 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    why even compare the two
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Why should they even be compared? One is top of the game the other has lost all relevance hip hop wise.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    What do you mean by realer?...

And this is a hip-hop forum and Beanie raps way better than Kanye, so Beanie > Kanye.
  • thedesolateone
    thedesolateone Members Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    i apologize
    by realer i mean more honest and honorable
    and kanye is a more original rapper with better flow and lyrics im not talking ? when i extend it to better rapper than mos def common beanie and talib but ofcourse imo
  • Mvpbrodie93
    Mvpbrodie93 Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    What do you mean by realer?...

And this is a hip-hop forum and Beanie raps way better than Kanye, so Beanie > Kanye.

Kanye makes better music then beanie fam

cd, lr, graduation>>>>>>>>>>>
  • NothingButTheTruth
    edited September 2010

*In my opinion, Kanye makes better music than Beanie.

...Fix'd.
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010

Facts.

Kanye is better in... every aspect.
  • Mvpbrodie93
    edited September 2010
    *In my opinion, Kanye makes better music than Beanie.

...Fix'd.

come on lol let's be honest kanye makes better music then beans. He's not a Better "technical emcee" then beanie but he makes better music

beanie has NO album as good as kanye's first 3
  • jonlakadeadmic
    jonlakadeadmic Members Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    kanye > beans

yes, as rappers
  • C.Melendez
    C.Melendez Members Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Beans is still Mac Mittens rather u like it or not better music....I don't relate to Kanye music(commercial wise yeah he got beans)
    I lived in Philly when I 1st came to the states and grew up in the barrios...so the ? Beans talk about I can relate to and he's poetic with it....
    U can be in Las Vegas while listening to Beans and he give u that feeling u walking in the streets with him (Hence the reason he says he paint pictures with words)
  • NothingButTheTruth
    edited September 2010
    I don't feel Kanye like that. As an artist Beans > Kanye. As a lyricist Beans >>>>>>> Kanye. Kanye is the poor mans artist.... I think these songs are better than Kanye's career tbh.

• jonlakadeadmic
    jonlakadeadmic Members Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    C.Melendez wrote: »
    Beans is still Mac Mittens rather u like it or not better music....I don't relate to Kanye music(commercial wise yeah he got beans)
    I lived in Philly when I 1st came to the states and grew up in the barrios...so the ? Beans talk about I can relate to and he's poetic with it....
    U can be in Las Vegas while listening to Beans and he give u that feeling u walking in the streets with him (Hence the reason he says he paint pictures with words)

son...every single rapper that has ever lived has said that
  • NothingButTheTruth
    edited September 2010

Cosign. These dudes are caught up in commercial success. There's no way Kanye is a better artist than Beans.

Beans is on another level...

• Meet The Sniper
    edited September 2010

Post of the week.
  • Mvpbrodie93
    edited September 2010
    It's not commercial success

I really don't know how to say this any other way

Beans does not have any albums as good as College Dropout, Late Registration, or graduation

Cosign. These dudes are caught up in commercial success. There's no way Kanye is a better artist than Beans.

Beans is on another level...

• Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    A joke/shock thread right?
  • harvelous
    harvelous Members Posts: 3
    edited September 2010
    Dudes in the streets love Beans. Dudes in college love Kanye. The two can't really be compared.
  • Meet The Sniper
    edited September 2010
    harvelous wrote: »
    Dudes in the streets love Beans. Dudes in college love Kanye. The two can't really be compared.

Why?

It's realer to be loved by a neighborhood of degenerates than it is to be loved by a nation?

Let the cooning commence.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    edited September 2010
    harvelous wrote: »

Lol wrong, it's not that simple. I just graduated from college (BS in Computer Science) and I prefer Beans.
  • C.Melendez
    edited September 2010

yeah they do say that....but that doesn't mean they do.....If u can't feel and smell the streets when beans spitting then u never felt or smelled the streets
    I mean I can put 10 of beanie's numerous songs up and I would buy just those ten over a Kanye's greatest hits album sold for less.
    But u right u can't compare them really since they rap 2 different Genre's of music
    shoulda been who's realer Kanye or Eminem
    or who's realer Beanie or Scarface ....or Beanie/Styles P

Signs the world is coming to the end......Kanye being put up there with Beanie Sigel
  • C.Melendez
    edited September 2010
    Why?

It's realer to be loved by a neighborhood of degenerates than it is to be loved by a nation?

Jesus(the character) was loved by the meek and poor
    I listen to Kanye too but I can spend a whole day listening to Beans Styles P Scarface and a few others ....I know some thinks Beans just talk about killing and ? but theres a heavy message in most of his songs ...I can feel it in the air....I can't go on this way, Dear self etc
  • D-Marco
    D-Marco Members Posts: 4,308 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    yeah they do say that....but that doesn't mean they do.....If u can't feel and smell the streets when beans spitting then u never felt or smelled the streets
    I mean I can put 10 of beanie's numerous songs up and I would buy just those ten over a Kanye's greatest hits album sold for less.
    But u right u can't compare them really since they rap 2 different Genre's of music
    shoulda been who's realer Kanye or Eminem
    or who's realer Beanie or Scarface ....or Beanie/Styles P

Signs the world is coming to the end......Kanye being put up there with Beanie Sigel

C/s my ? . I dont know what these ? smoking. I can recite Beanie sigel verses that ? on Kanye;s career..not even albums. Knaye makes good music but you cant compare him to Beans.
    The avg Beans fan aint gonna relate to Ye like that.
  • Meet The Sniper
    edited September 2010
    Jesus(the character) was loved by the meek and poor
    I listen to Kanye too but I can spend a whole day listening to Beans Styles P Scarface and a few others ....I know some thinks Beans just talk about killing and ? but theres a heavy message in most of his songs ...I can feel it in the air....I can't go on this way, Dear self etc

And there is a strong messages in Kanye's music. Drive Slow, Dear Mama, Roses, Spaceship, Jesus Walks, Through the Wire, Champion, etc.

Kanye is loved by the hood folk and everybody else, because his songs are relateable to just about anybody. That's real.

Beanie just vomits the same hood rhetoric, bouncing around between glorifying and denouncing the lifestyle, that we've heard practically millions of times before.

"itz real cuz therz gunz"
  • NothingButTheTruth
    edited September 2010
    It's not commercial success

I really don't know how to say this any other way

Beans does not have any albums as good as College Dropout, Late Registration, or graduation

Once again, in your opinion. In my opinion Beans has better albums than Kanye, because I can relate to what Beans is saying on a different level. Also, to me Kanye can't rap so it's not even a fair comparison. You're comparing a guy with no rapping talent to someone who's an elite wordsmith.
    Why?

Every street dude isn't a degenerate, and plenty of street dudes end up going to college and getting a degree and becoming a successful person just like everyone else.... Some become successful without college (entertainers, and lucky businessmen).
  • Meet The Sniper
    edited September 2010
    D-Marco wrote: »
    The avg Beans fan aint gonna relate to Ye like that.

The average Beans fan has no family, religion, ambition, never went through hard times, doesn't like girls, never had a job etc?

Sucks to be them then.