SMH at Sean Kingston. This ni99as into little girls?

shtoopid
shtoopid Members Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2010 in The Reason

this ? 20 years old. why would he be sharing the same girl with some lil ass kid? am i the only one who notice this? are they that lazy with the lyrics that they couldn't have it make sense? are they that desperate for a hit, that they just get whoevers hot right now and throw him on the song regardless of whether or not it's gonna work?

Comments

• birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    word that chubby ? is 20 already? he does look like one of those ? that would patrol the high school for prospects for years after he graduates, so i could see him sharing 13-15 year olds with that kid.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Old ass ? making lullabies, ? act your age. Same ? for that Taylor Swift ? , the ? is 21 singing about teenage angst and having crushes.
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    shtoopid wrote: »

this ? 20 years old. why would he be sharing the same girl with some lil ass kid? am i the only one who notice this? are they that lazy with the lyrics that they couldn't have it make sense? are they that desperate for a hit, that they just get whoevers hot right now and throw him on the song regardless of whether or not it's gonna work?

I read somewhere that he's 26-27...
  • shtoopid
    shtoopid Members Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    birdcall89 wrote: »
    word that chubby ? is 20 already? he does look like one of those ? that would patrol the high school for prospects for years after he graduates, so i could see him sharing 13-15 year olds with that kid.

haha i remember at every high school function there was always that one ? drinking legally