Comments

• rose.amoureux
    rose.amoureux Members Posts: 2,046
    edited September 2010
    Options
    but of course

u lookin to apply to be my xxlusive?
    No, sir.
    gurl i am soo tired of these men out here thinkin that women are dumb and just all out tryna belittle us real talk there are weak minded ? out there that aer desperate and so forth but when it all comes down to it it is soo easy to have a man licking your toes ? need to undersand the ? needs the hoe to make the money and pimps need to understand that ? are only with them BECUASE THEY WANT TO BE!....i let men know from the gate it is all about me..u gota work hard for me to really '
    care about you..cause at the end of the day these men aint seriouse unless u get lucky like kimi and get a good catch.....? all dat bullshyt

Okay two wrongs dont make a right (cliche I know) but, I hope you find what you're looking for.
  • mr. mista xxlusive
    mr. mista xxlusive Members Posts: 1,458 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I havent turned in my playa card, but I have down sized my inventorys of hoes.
    and upgraded to high quality fuckbuddies. i use to 5 chicka on rotation, but now its just 2
    corporate chicks. One mixed and one white chick. they high qualtiy chicks. im fiending
    for a latina tho

u aint never lied bruh......but props on the 2 corporate chicks on rotation. thats a good look
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    Aquaf!nafloe Confirm Email Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    No, sir.

Okay two wrongs dont make a right (cliche I know) but, I hope you find what you're looking for.

ug ota point mama at the end of the day i do want a quiet young man that can calm me down but untill then i does it like these pimps wit my baby pwerder fresh!
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i stopped smuttin a year ago

feels good nh
  • D-Marco
    D-Marco Members Posts: 4,308 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ? always go thru this when it gets Fall/Winter time. Its cold outside and the holidays start to roll around.

It'll pass my ? . Bachelor Lifestyle.....get down...or GET DOWN