Eminem ft Lil Wayne No Love Offical Video

Jdub87
Jdub87 Members Posts: 497
edited October 2010 in The Reason

Comments

• TheRicanKing
    TheRicanKing Members Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    great artists, great video, wasn't expecting that but loved it!
  • EmandWeezy=Goats
    EmandWeezy=Goats Members Posts: 1,034
    edited September 2010
    Video was nice
  • FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Why do Em wear the same clothes all the time?
  • ShadyTeam
    ShadyTeam Members Posts: 4,894 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    imILL wrote: »
    Why do Em wear the same clothes all the time?

Since Relapse he has lost his swagger as far as how he used to dress from 1999-2007 you would see him in the classic athletic apparel but he said in an interview when he came back on the scene with Relapse people advised him to stop wearing sweat suit's cos he had put on too much weight and i think cos he is older now had alot to do with it too
  • TheRicanKing
    TheRicanKing Members Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    ShadyTeam wrote: »
    Since Relapse he has lost his swagger as far as how he used to dress from 1999-2007 you would see him in the classic athletic apparel but he said in an interview when he came back on the scene with Relapse people advised him to stop wearing sweat suit's cos he had put on too much weight and i think cos he is older now had alot to do with it too
    wow lol you know too much about Em haha
  • invincible_334
    invincible_334 Members Posts: 130 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Dope video. I hope no activists say it promotes violence. LOL
  • EmandWeezy=Goats
    edited September 2010

Shut the ? up
  • Datdude87
    Datdude87 Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010

yeah thats what i was thinkin. good ass concept but i dont wanna hear nobody talkin' about bannin this vid cuz it shows school violence or whatever. this type of ? happens all the time in schools...kids get bullied and never stand up 4 themselves.
  • BillDance
    BillDance Members Posts: 1,008
    edited September 2010

i was thinking same ? ..somebody is going to ? and moan about having that kid fight back at the end instead of having the kid call Rick Ross
  • Freshonia
    Freshonia Members Posts: 1,291 ✭✭
    edited September 2010

? ain't nobody wearing sweats no more. And plus em use to look a duck with that ? on w/ the doorag. But I just got done watching the video and it's aight. I was waitin for the boy to do some ? at the end, I thought he was gonna strap up and start to wet them other boys up, and just before that happens eminem comes outta no where on some anti violence ? ....like Mandela or sumthin.
  • icame4wo
    icame4wo Members Posts: 1,597 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    it's disgusting, i hate it. i never thought it would come to this with em.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited September 2010
    Dope beat, dope lyrics, dope song, dope video.

Smh @ ? worrying about another mans clothes. Hip Hop really needs to step there game up.
  • ShadyTeam
    edited September 2010
    In the hood out here people still wear sweats
  • ShadyTeam
    edited September 2010
    hlf wrote: »
    Dope beat, dope lyrics, dope song, dope video.

Smh @ ? worrying about another mans clothes. Hip Hop really needs to step there game up.

And a great emotional Hook
  • Freshonia
    edited September 2010

I'm sorry ma'am but in what hood is that
  • EmandWeezy=Goats
    edited September 2010

In ? England? Good For them
  • ShadyTeam
    edited September 2010
    Freshonia wrote: »
    I'm sorry ma'am but in what hood.

The sweatsuit will never go outta style in Urban culture sure people may not wear them for 3-4 years but things in the Urban community go in cycles they come back go for a few years but the Urban community won't ever say sweat suit's, Nike sneakers, Fitted Cap's etc will be dead they are just apart of the culture
  • Freshonia
    edited September 2010
    The sweatsuit will never go outta style in Urban culture sure people may not wear them for 3-4 years but things in the Urban community go in cycles they come back go for a few years but the Urban community won't ever say sweat suit's, Nike sneakers, Fitted Cap's etc will be dead they are just apart of the culture

I agree with cycles. But the sweatsuits should stay dead IMO. Along with the starter caps and four fingered rings.
  • andre_1024
    andre_1024 Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    BillDance wrote: »
    i was thinking same ? ..somebody is going to ? and moan about having that kid fight back at the end instead of having the kid call Rick Ross

bolded had me rollin haha

Dope Video
  • dholt23
    dholt23 Members Posts: 839
    edited September 2010
    being this is the first time i herd this song i felt like wayne had dope verse and I was like EM cant top that boy, EM pretty much took a fat ass bile momvement on wayne dreads; dope song
  • towelheadradio
    towelheadradio Members Posts: 63
    edited September 2010
    eminem has lost it
  • wordsRweapons
    wordsRweapons Members Posts: 3,217 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    sionb55 wrote: »
    dope video, i like how it captures ur emotions too. song was dope, Em went in but real talk.... Mr.Carter murdered Eminem on his own ? .... got dayum weezy is puttin out fire for real. this video should get good feedback in the mainstream.

Eminem bodied Wayne. Sorry.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Datdude87 wrote: »
    yeah thats what i was thinkin. good ass concept but i dont wanna hear nobody talkin' about bannin this vid cuz it shows school violence or whatever. this type of ? happens all the time in schools...kids get bullied and never stand up 4 themselves.

lol I already see it coming
    Free Weezy
  • towelheadradio
    towelheadradio Members Posts: 63
    edited September 2010
    relapse was much better than recovery i think
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    lol whats your obsession with sweat suits?