On the real: Can you look at a ross video without thinking bout the c.o. Thing?

Options
newyorkboi2001
newyorkboi2001 Banned Users Posts: 272
edited October 2010 in The Reason
I was looking at ross's new video with drake and when i see the dea agents i start laughing. I know there are ross fans and stans out therre, but can you seriously look at a ross video without thinking of the c.o. Thing? Its like to this day when i see magic johnson on tv i think of aids or when i see ja rule i think how 50 sent that ? straight to hell while breathing. I think anyone who says they dont think of the c.o. ? , which has been about two years since it was discovered he worked with the police, is a liar

Comments

• newyorkboi2001
    edited September 2010
    Options

am i the only one who laughed or shook their head when they saw the dea agents knowing ross worked with them??
  • birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    normally the thought dosnt cross my mind. real ? been knowing about his past, i thought it was common knowledge when port of miami dropped.

but i will say that when i watched the aston marton music video, and the prison bus dropped his dime piece off in the middle of the street, i thought "looks like ricky called in a favor to one of his old work buddies"

smh @ myself.
  • newyorkboi2001
    edited September 2010
    Options
    birdcall89 wrote: »
    normally the thought dosnt cross my mind. Real ? been knowing about his past, i thought it was common knowledge when port of miami dropped.

But i will say that when i watched the aston marton music video, and the prison bus dropped his dime piece off in the middle of the street, i thought "looks like ricky called in a favor to one of his old work buddies"

smh @ myself.

i thought the same lol. Ross always put subliminal things in his music and interviews that he works with the police
  • BillDance
    BillDance Members Posts: 1,008
    edited September 2010
    Options
    most of the non music ? that we discuss on here and use as potshots back n forth towards the rapper/his fans..i honestly never think about it...

when i got "on fire" playing on my ipod i dont think about Foolish pride
    When i got "BMF" on i dont think about him being a cop
    When i listen to "dear mama" im not thinkin bout pac gettin plugged in jail
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I've never given it even half a ? .
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited October 2010
    Options
    A BETTEr QUESTION IS....CAN U LOOK @ A NEWYORKREDNECK2001 POST WIT OUT THINKIN BOUT NYWICCA AKA GAYNPROUD??
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Cain_Marko wrote: »
    HAHA that was funny

lol im bein serious tho this ? azz redneck had a gaylias call'd GAYNPROUD!
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lol @ opinimie