? you guys!!!!im

Options
Aquaf!nafloe
Aquaf!nafloe Confirm Email Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭
edited October 2010 in Roc The Mic Audio
almost done wit dis track i already gotten]b it written and im narrowed down to like 5 beats for it im soo exccited im hella nervouse wat if i mess up ughhhhh im soo happpyyy i cant wait!! i went hard im all talkin ? and errythang i cant wait for you guys to hear it yall gone be like go floe go floe go floe go floe!!!!!!!!dont be hatein either!!! ima have ta bust some heads!

Comments

• laydee
    laydee Members Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Yaaaaay, when will it be ready??? :)
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i should have it officially recorded and so on atleast by the 6th of oct the show i on the 9th im just about done wit the writting now i gota get it on one of these beats i amm soo hyped about this track!!!!!
  • laydee
    laydee Members Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I wish you the best of luck my dear, have fun!
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    You finally finished the Genstasia diss! Hooray!
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I thought she was gonna say pregnant......... I was bout to offer an early congratulations on the abortion.
  • birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    lol arent you cutting it close? are you gonna be able to record it, mix and master it and all that jazz 3 days before its due?
  • Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    cigars for erbody
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited September 2010
    Options
    laydee wrote: »
    I wish you the best of luck my dear, have fun!

thank you!! and this is my second performance ? my first one i did was for a community event it was on an outside stage..i was soo nervouce i started crying in front of everyone the dj was like "yo are you coo??? u feel like ur about have a heartattack"!...i was like " im hella nervouse i never did this before" but as soon as that music came on it was all over it was like nothing elese matterd but me gettin the words out i couldnt look at the audience though but i could hear them troippin out!!! all i did was vibe to my floe...so i know this time ima have to look at errybody specially the fact i took shots at other rappers *no not niki*...but man i soo hyped about tihs it isn't even funy u guys better watch me too i tihnk its gonna be on t.v im not sure
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited September 2010
    Options
    birdcall89 wrote: »
    lol arent you cutting it close? are you gonna be able to record it, mix and master it and all that jazz 3 days before its due?

it takes me about a good 2 hours to drop a track and for it to be mixed and masterd it depends my brother has his own studio anhd the sound quality is perfect he just isnt all that perfect wit fully mixing it what i may do is have this other dude out in olyimpia do it for me he charges up the ass though for late notices however my energy that i have will ? everything and the floe it's self is well worth it they arent erven gonna pay attention to all that....its gonna be like last time..
  • Meet The Sniper
    edited September 2010
    Options
    You ignoring me now?

I guess you don't need me since BET came around huh.

Oh you fancy huh?
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited September 2010
    Options
    You ignoring me now?

I guess you don't need me since BET came around huh.

Oh you fancy huh?

noo snipes u know i love u..u was my first original ic fan on here come here and give me a kiss....on the cheek iono wea dem lips been at.......naw but u know i love u though boy!!!...
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited September 2010
    Options
    birdcall89 wrote: »

naw we fiinna pop champange and rollup some binladen in dis biotch...
  • Meet The Sniper
    edited September 2010
    Options
    noo snipes u know i love u..u was my first original ic fan on here come here and give me a kiss....on the cheek iono wea dem lips been at.......naw but u know i love u though boy!!!...

Smh @ assuming I'm ? .

So now that you have had reasonable time to brain storm, you ready to set these streets on fire with the epic Genstasia diss?
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited September 2010
    Options
    who the ? moved my post in here!! get my ? post out of here right now as a matter of fact yall can delete this ? MODS HELLO!!! there is a reson why i did not post this in here in the first place ion ? wit fake ppl delte this therad plase i dont want my name in this area as a matter of facxt yall can delete every post in here that is mine this part of the forum dose not deserve to be blessed by the boss MOVE THIS POST OR DELTE IT PLEASE!!!

ITS 2010 WE DONT ? IT ? NICCAS LIKE WAYNE SAID I DONT WANT YA GONORRHEA!!!!!
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited September 2010
    Options
    move it noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow! or delete it!
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I thought she was gonna say pregnant......... I was bout to offer an early congratulations on the abortion.

this.....^^^
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Dakari wrote: »
    this.....^^^

i dnt think he asked for another set of ? .....? rider....
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I was gonna just lock it, but seeing as how yo illiterate ass is so adamant about moving or deleting it, I'll just move it to its proper forum.