What Are We (Black & Latino males) Supposed To Be Doin?

Options
Razah Cutz
Razah Cutz Members Posts: 800
edited October 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
For those of us that have successfully navigated the troubled and easily thwarting waters that are the United States Of America, managed to avoid some of the common pitfalls of getting a female (or multiple females) pregnant, stayed out of jail or prison, avoided perhaps a troubling home environment flooded w/ drugs or dangerous street gangs and are over the age of 22 and in college, where do we go from here???

What is are place in this country? Should we pursue money? Fame? Nothing? Something? What's the insight?

Comments

• elmasduro
    elmasduro Members Posts: 319
    edited September 2010
    Options
    at the end of the day we as humans should pursue happiness and peace dont matter if u only got a dollar or one million dollars if u aint happy it dont mean ?
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Make self worth and knowledge your main focus. Freeing your mind on all fronts and then educating yourself on true reality and working TOGETHER to better the world, not for money, but because it's the right thing to do. Basically you gotta destroy your ego, stop trying to get laid, stop trying to show off, stop trying to more "badass" than the next guy, stop idolizing ? with gold teeth and strippers all over them in music videos... etc etc. Your ego is your worst enemy and if your ego controls you, you will fail. That will be your biggest obstacle.

Our women are the most important factor in this, because they direct the current. They got what the male wants between their legs, so whatever they decide is important to them is what the man will strive to achieve.
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Invest, Invest, Invest. Start your own businesses, invest in other businesses, get involved in councils, put money into your community.

Learn, Learn, Learn. Pick up every business book you can find, learn the laws, learn who to trust in business and who not.

Within time everything else falls into place.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    First and foremost, acknowledge and humble yourself before the Creative force and recognize and respect the laws of the Universe. Learn who you are. Recognize that you are not an individual but a part of something bigger. Pledge to develop yourself to the best of your ability so you can be of service, to yourself, family, community, nation, and world in a righteous way. Find like minded people and attach yourself to them.

Don't chase money. It is an illusion and you will see that very, very soon. Don't listen to people who tell you that there is no ? in words and actions. They are the ones who got the world ? up. They are the ones who have created this rugged individualism, that is a companion of death itself. They consist of religious and non-religious people.

And the second most important thing. Find you a good woman, and leave those hoes alone. Choose her according to this order: 1)Character 2)Intelligence 3)Solid Family 4)Wealth and )Beauty-First two are non negotiable you can pass on the other three.

May the ? -force be with you young man.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited September 2010
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    First and foremost, acknowledge and humble yourself before the Creative force and recognize and respect the laws of the Universe. Learn who you are. Recognize that you are not an individual but a part of something bigger. Pledge to develop yourself to the best of your ability so you can be of service, to yourself, family, community, nation, and world in a righteous way. Find like minded people and attach yourself to them.

Don't chase money. It is an illusion and you will see that very, very soon. Don't listen to people who tell you that there is no ? in words and actions. They are the ones who got the world ? up. They are the ones who have created this rugged individualism, that is a companion of death itself. They consist of religious and non-religious people.

And the second most important thing. Find you a good woman, and leave those hoes alone. Choose her according to this order: 1)Character 2)Intelligence 3)Solid Family 4)Wealth and )Beauty-First two are non negotiable you can pass on the other three.

May the ? -force be with you young man.

So people who don't believe in ? are all evil and destructive? They are terrible for business and don't do ? for the good of people?

Come on son
  • And Step
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Oh yeah. And ask the rugged individual how he got his money, house, children and anything else of value. Ask him were there other people involved and if he says, yes, then tell him to sit down and shut up.................you can add the word ? for dramatic effect, it really drives the point home.
  • And Step
    edited September 2010
    Options
    So people who don't believe in ? are all evil and destructive? They are terrible for business and don't do ? for the good of people?

Come on son

Never said that. I know some atheist who are fine people. Did you actually read my post where I said they consist of religious and non religious people? Read it. And after you read the ? , read them ? again. LOL
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited September 2010
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    Never said that. I know some atheist who are fine people. Did you actually read my post where I said they consist of religious and non religious people? Read it. And after you read the ? , read them ? again. LOL

You said
    Don't listen to people who tell you that there is no ? in words and actions.

And then said they are the ones who got the world ? up anyway.

That means you said to not associate with people who don't believe in ? and that those people are the reasons the world is ? up, which to me is untrue.
    You already admitted their are good atheists and the world isn't ? up because half ass religious nuts it's because of people who are mis-educated on what their texts actually mean.
  • anthony7q
    anthony7q Members Posts: 782
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Razah Cutz wrote: »
    For those of us that have successfully navigated the troubled and easily thwarting waters that are the United States Of America, managed to avoid some of the common pitfalls of getting a female (or multiple females) pregnant, stayed out of jail or prison, avoided perhaps a troubling home environment flooded w/ drugs or dangerous street gangs and are over the age of 22 and in college, where do we go from here???

What is are place in this country? Should we pursue money? Fame? Nothing? Something? What's the insight?

What group are you referring to when you say Latino? Are you referring to the Mexicans? If so I wouldn't lump them together with us because they got it waay better than the Blacks in America.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited September 2010
    Options
    anthony7q wrote: »
    What group are you referring to when you say Latino? Are you referring to the Mexicans? If so I wouldn't lump them together with us because they got it waay better than the Blacks in America.

Mexicans have it better than blacks in America?
  • jonlakadeadmic
    jonlakadeadmic Members Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    Try to get laid........safely.
    Try to get money.......legally
    Pursue happiness........personally
    Fall in love...........everyday as many times as you like.
    Let go and let ? .........no need for religion. Gods a big boy he can handle it.
    Get a nice car.........that's affordable
    And as many big ? jumpoffs as you like!

these should be commandments
  • And Step
    edited October 2010
    Options
    You said

And then said they are the ones who got the world ? up anyway.

That means you said to not associate with people who don't believe in ? and that those people are the reasons the world is ? up, which to me is untrue.
    You already admitted their are good atheists and the world isn't ? up because half ass religious nuts it's because of people who are mis-educated on what their texts actually mean.

Next time put the whole quote up there. What I said was this
    Don't listen to people who tell you that there is no ? in words and actions. They are the ones who got the world ? up. They are the ones who have created this rugged individualism, that is a companion of death itself. They consist of religious and non-religious people.

And atheist should be quiet as though they haven't contributed to the craziness of this world. They have made significant contribution. From crazy commies to wicked social engineers.