What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

On the real: Can you look at a ross video without thinking bout the c.o. Thing?

newyorkboi2001newyorkboi2001 Posts: 272
edited October 2010 in The Reason
I was looking at ross's new video with drake and when i see the dea agents i start laughing. I know there are ross fans and stans out therre, but can you seriously look at a ross video without thinking of the c.o. Thing? Its like to this day when i see magic johnson on tv i think of aids or when i see ja rule i think how 50 sent that nigga straight to hell while breathing. I think anyone who says they dont think of the c.o. Shit, which has been about two years since it was discovered he worked with the police, is a liar

Replies

• newyorkboi2001newyorkboi2001 Posts: 272
    edited September 2010

am i the only one who laughed or shook their head when they saw the dea agents knowing ross worked with them??
  • birdcall89birdcall89 Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    normally the thought dosnt cross my mind. real niggas been knowing about his past, i thought it was common knowledge when port of miami dropped.

but i will say that when i watched the aston marton music video, and the prison bus dropped his dime piece off in the middle of the street, i thought "looks like ricky called in a favor to one of his old work buddies"

smh @ myself.
  • newyorkboi2001newyorkboi2001 Posts: 272
    edited September 2010
    birdcall89 wrote: »
    normally the thought dosnt cross my mind. Real niggas been knowing about his past, i thought it was common knowledge when port of miami dropped.

But i will say that when i watched the aston marton music video, and the prison bus dropped his dime piece off in the middle of the street, i thought "looks like ricky called in a favor to one of his old work buddies"

smh @ myself.

i thought the same lol. Ross always put subliminal things in his music and interviews that he works with the police
  • BillDanceBillDance Posts: 1,008
    edited September 2010
    most of the non music shit that we discuss on here and use as potshots back n forth towards the rapper/his fans..i honestly never think about it...

when i got "on fire" playing on my ipod i dont think about Foolish pride
    When i got "BMF" on i dont think about him being a cop
    When i listen to "dear mama" im not thinkin bout pac gettin plugged in jail
  • Meet The SniperMeet The Sniper Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    I've never given it even half a fuck.
  • gee757gee757 Posts: 26,374
    edited October 2010
    A BETTEr QUESTION IS....CAN U LOOK @ A NEWYORKREDNECK2001 POST WIT OUT THINKIN BOUT NYWICCA AKA GAYNPROUD??
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 44,542 Regulator
    edited October 2010
    gee757 wrote: »
    A BETTEr QUESTION IS....CAN U LOOK @ A NEWYORKREDNECK2001 POST WIT OUT THINKIN BOUT NYWICCA AKA GAYNPROUD??

HAHA that was funny
    I mod without feelings or remorse.

Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
  • gee757gee757 Posts: 26,374
    edited October 2010
    Cain_Marko wrote: »
    HAHA that was funny

lol im bein serious tho this faggot azz redneck had a gaylias call'd GAYNPROUD!
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    lol @ opinimie