Rick Ross ft Drake & Chrisette Michelle - Aston Martin Music *Official Video*

13»

Comments

• south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    I been on Chrisette since she was on Nas "Can't Forget About You" and Jay-Z's "Lost One"
    She is my type of woman, she ain't afraid to be herself, she ain't trying to be like everybody else, she thick, brown skin, big beautiful eyes, nice smile and nice voice.
    Why I can't find a woman like her? All I see is these hood rats here in Columbus!
  • rapmastermind
    rapmastermind Members Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    south4life wrote: »
    I been on Chrisette since she was on Nas "Can't Forget About You" and Jay-Z's "Lost One"
    She is my type of woman, she ain't afraid to be herself, she ain't trying to be like everybody else, she thick, brown skin, big beautiful eyes, nice smile and nice voice.
    Why I can't find a woman like her? All I see is these hood rats here in Columbus!

Co-signs, her voice is a thing a beauty. Also her hook on "Still Dreaming" was amazing also. She really shines on this hook. I like this song alot. The whole time I heard the original version, I felt Drake should of spit something, so this version is better than the original to me. His verse was straight, he is improving. I feel Drake is going to be like Kanye and get better and better with age and experience as far as his rhyming. But his flow is still very repetitive. Reguardless this song is a banger. Cool video also.
  • qoolaide33
    qoolaide33 Members Posts: 800
    edited October 2010
    Easily one of the best Hip Hop songs of the year, with or without Drake's verse.

I'm glad Ross gave Michelle another stab at it. Mafia Music 2 was a good song, but as far as her feature goes it didn't serve her any justice.
  • Miles HIGH
    Miles HIGH Members Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    The whole video looked like a commercial for a CW sitcom. Lol, I ? wit the song though. Who the hell is Paris Morton?
  • birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Miles HIGH wrote: »
    The whole video looked like a commercial for a CW sitcom. Lol, I ? wit the song though. Who the hell is Paris Morton?

some video hoe/model that id ? raw.

ParisMorton.jpg
  • TANGLUNG
    TANGLUNG Members Posts: 806 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Thats his producer 40 trademark, that "ambient" sounding ?

I was just wondering about this same situation in the other thread. Props on this answer.
  • Miles HIGH
    Miles HIGH Members Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    birdcall89 wrote: »
    some video hoe/model that id ? raw.

ParisMorton.jpg

Oh, so it is that ? ? I googled the name and her Twitter was like the first thing up. Drake prolly fell in love with that hoe at one point. Emo ass ? , lol.
  • birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Oh, so it is that ? ? I googled the name and her Twitter was like the first thing up. Drake prolly fell in love with that hoe at one point. Emo ass ? , lol.

lol yeah, drake stays falling in love with every girl he meets. smh. i bet he didnt even smash.
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    c1up wrote: »
    for real dog... for real *daps*

LMAO @ that trill edit.
  • c.b.b.
    c.b.b. Members Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    qoolaide33 wrote: »
    Easily one of the best Hip Hop songs of the year, with or without Drake's verse.

I'm glad Ross gave Michelle another stab at it. Mafia Music 2 was a good song, but as far as her feature goes it didn't serve her any justice.

That's true, Mafia Music II was just her harmonizing. That's probably why it wasn't on the album and just a street single
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    this is a classic song/video
  • DatNiggaB1
    DatNiggaB1 Members Posts: 6,066 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Bump this ? up
  • qoolaide33
    qoolaide33 Members Posts: 800
    edited October 2010

Ha, it jive does.