ChillaDaKilla
ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
Anyone Anyone Bueller?

Comments

• peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    yeah, nothin else on..besides its still football.

though sean taylor will forever be the GOAT pro bowl player
  • DatGuyJ22
    DatGuyJ22 Members Posts: 1,093
    edited January 2010
    Sean Taylor was that ? , he could have been of the best

I'll probably watch it though
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    And tony romo blew it for the nfc....I'm not suprised
  • traestar
    traestar Members Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010

um he did better than our QB McNabb
  • vageneral08
    edited February 2010
    traestar wrote: »
    um he did better than our QB McNabb

He didnt want to play anyway just like everybody else
  • swadesw
    swadesw Members Posts: 75
    edited February 2010

Romo looked real good actually.... At the end the oline stopped blocking Romo was actually running for his life in the pro bowl... U must not have watched Mcnabb play he was awful.
  • swadesw
    edited February 2010
    He didnt want to play anyway just like everybody else

How r u gunna hate on romo then put that ? up the moment the afc saw romo go in they put all there starters back in
  • vageneral08
    edited February 2010
    swadesw wrote: »
    How r u gunna hate on romo then put that ? up the moment the afc saw romo go in they put all there starters back in

it's no hate he just threw a pick simple and done
  • vageneral08
    edited February 2010
    Romo looked real good actually.... At the end the oline stopped blocking Romo was actually running for his life in the pro bowl... U must not have watched Mcnabb play he was awful.

Yeah he looked good until he threw that pick.....atleast romo played like he wanted to be out there mcnabb didnt want to be out there that was too obivious
  • swadesw
    edited February 2010
    it's no hate he just threw a pick simple and done

He only had 3 drives and the 1st drive was perfect the 2nd drive witten dropped a td which was romos 1st incompletion... He played pretty good he even broke some tackles bc of that oline playing like ? . Y dont u talk about Mcnabbs pick instead since he played the most and looked like complete ? and was dancing after throwing a screen pass to Desean Jackson thats an easy pass which is really a run. Mcnabb was a captain trust me he was trying but he did more with his feet bc hes an innaccurate passer mcnabb was bad this year the only pass he could complete was the deep ball
  • vageneral08
    edited February 2010
    He only had 3 drives and the 1st drive was perfect the 2nd drive witten dropped a td which was romos 1st incompletion... He played pretty good he even broke some tackles bc of that oline playing like ? . Y dont u talk about Mcnabbs pick instead since he played the most and looked like complete ? and was dancing after throwing a screen pass to Desean Jackson thats an easy pass which is really a run.

Like I said romo had a decent run until he threw the pick....that's it the game doesn't count who cares? You really think mcnabb would play like that during the regular season?? No mcnabb could care less about that game that's why he played like ?
  • swadesw
    edited February 2010
    Like I said romo had a decent run until he threw the pick....that's it the game doesn't count who cares? You really think mcnabb would play like that during the regular season?? No mcnabb could care less about that game that's why he played like ?

Mcnabb did play like that during the season Romos stats where way better in every category... Mcnabb cant drive down the field for a TD.... I dont think Philly ever scored this season when they where forced to drive 80 yards or more down the field... Plus did u not see the last 2 games Mcnabb played.... Vick had a better game than Mcnabb.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010

Maybe if David Diehl's ? ass didnt stop blocking as soon as Romo went in there, things would've been different.

He probably threw in the towel cause it was Romo. Pretty pathetic.
  • swadesw
    edited February 2010
    Maybe if David Diehl's ? ass didnt stop blocking as soon as Romo went in there, things would've been different.

He probably threw in the towel cause it was Romo. Pretty pathetic.
    I was thinking the same thing it was crazy how the Oline just stopped blocking for him Romo was rushing passes bc some1 kept coming through u cant even blame Romo for that pick
  • vageneral08
    edited February 2010
    Mcnabb did play like that during the season Romos stats where way better in every category... Mcnabb cant drive down the field for a TD.... I dont think Philly ever scored this season when they where forced to drive 80 yards or more down the field... Plus did u not see the last 2 games Mcnabb played.... Vick had a better game than Mcnabb.

lmao.....man did you see the philly vs giants game this season?? if so you would have never said that ? in the bolded lol without mcnabb philly is not the same team