What is the Most Disrespectful Thing You've Seen a Student Do to a Teacher?

Options
13»

Comments

• ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Well lucky you lol

Yeeeeppppp....Big shout out to Sister Ann for being swift with the ruler, and a special "whaddup" to Sister Marguerite....you was a classy, jazzy broad.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Damn and I thought the ? ? did while I was in school was terrible these stories real ? up & sad at the same time. Stuff like this goes to show these parents ain't on they jobs in discipline these lil ? . Then you got a few teachers in the bunch that's inappropriate with students as well. I remember when I was in high school it was this fine ass sub but she stayed flirting with ? like they in the streets or some ? .
  • shtoopid
    shtoopid Members Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    damn, i don't even remember what we did, but in 6th grade we made a sub cry. and then in 8th grade there was like 6 ? in a girl fight and the whole class was wildin, jumping on the tables for no reason. and then the same teach went into the science closet to get something and we told him to come outta the closet, and the ? was speachless. and then we got this one teach fired in 7th grade. She loooked like she wanted to kills us. then freshman or sophomore year high school, there was this one teacher who's kids went to the school, and that was all she talked about. One student left a note on her desk saying "Shut the ? up, nobody cares what you have to say. and ps. your daughter's fat."

haha i could go on for days
  • willhustle
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ms.jones wrote: »
    Yeeeeppppp....Big shout out to Sister Ann for being swift with the ruler, and a special "whaddup" to Sister Marguerite....you was a classy, jazzy broad.

A ruler? ? that....was this a white teacher or something? I never really liked white teachers when I was coming up especially in elementary they stay saying smart ass ? and accusing me of doing ? that I wasn't involved in.
  • ms.jones
    edited October 2010
    Options
    A ruler? ? that....was this a white teacher or something? I never really liked white teachers when I was coming up especially in elementary they stay saying smart ass ? and accusing me of doing ? that I wasn't involved in.

Yeah, she was the principle...if someone were to ever get sent to her office, they would get spanked with a wooden ruler....cut down on a lot of BS, and parents were the biggest supporters of this type of discipline. Hell, if you're paying thousands of dollars a month for your kid to get educated, you damn well expect to see the fruits of your labor.
  • willhustle
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Yeah, she was the principle...if someone were to ever get sent to her office, they would get spanked with a wooden ruler....cut down on a lot of BS, and parents were the biggest supporters of this type of discipline. Hell, if you're paying thousands of dollars a month for your kid to get educated, you damn well expect to see the fruits of your labor.

True ? I guess if you look at it that way why not get your money's worth?
  • BurninBush
    BurninBush Members Posts: 529 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i had a cooking class rite after gym. BEST ? IN THE WORLD. class full of broads cookin for me:cool:

but anyway, we had a real lily white teacher and my hs was mostly black. i forget buddy name, but she was tellin him to take his hat off and we wouldnt do it, so she came over to him and took it off. this ? got up and knocked her ass out cold! everybody was like WTF! the truant officers came in and dragged him out the class. i was sittin there shocked as ? with some good ass ravioli in my mouth. the chicks in my group cooked good as hell.:D

she was ? but she aint deserve THAT.
  • ms.jones
    edited October 2010
    Options
    True ? I guess if you look at it that way why not get your money's worth?

Word...keep your legs crossed, and your mind on Jesus LOL!!!

Brainwashing at its finest........
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Freshman year of high school one of JEFF AXEL's ? took their science teachers lunch and ate it right in front of her JEFF AXEL was dying when that ? happened lls
  • willhustle
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Word...keep your legs crossed, and your mind on Jesus LOL!!!

Brainwashing at its finest........

Indeed a lot of these young girls out could benefit greatly from those tactics b/c they sure could use it lol
  • BurninBush
    BurninBush Members Posts: 529 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Freshman year of high school one of JEFF AXEL's ? took their science teachers lunch and ate it right in front of her JEFF AXEL was dying when that ? happened lls

fam stop talkin in third person that ? is douchebaggy
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    BurninBush wrote: »
    fam stop talkin in third person that ? is douchebaggy

It'll never stop cuz JEFF AXEL does it in his music, ova the computer, and in everyday life