The White Man Aint Always The Right Man

Options
13»

Comments

• kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    It makes sense if you realize that any type of man is capable of doing the things I posted. That's all. Those traits don't discriminate.

True, any man is capable of those things, but any man is capable of being genuine and honest as well. So to say that a black woman couldn't attract a white man that was genuine and honestly into her for her is ? to me.

That's all.
  • TrueGodHS
    TrueGodHS Members Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    True, any man is capable of those things, but any man is capable of being genuine and honest as well. So to say that a black woman couldn't attract a white man that was genuine and honestly into her for her is ? to me.

That's all.

I would agree with this, but all I've seen from personal experience just begs to differ. Until I see it, I dont really believe it. Im sure it exists
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »

That's all.
    I didn't say that. I made the point that ANYONE IS CAPABLE of those actions I described...so as the thread goes...the white man ain't always the right man. You somehow misconstrued the point I was making.
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I didn't say that. I made the point that ANYONE IS CAPABLE of those actions I described...so as the thread goes...the white man ain't always the right man. You somehow misconstrued the point I was making.

Well maybe you should be a bit more coherent with your point next time.

:)