Would you pay $55k for this

2»

Comments

• t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    lmao @ yall gettin on lexus, every car is a glorified something. Infiniti is a glorified nissan, audi is a glorified vw(which they also have a ? load of problems), benz is a division of daimler chrysler I mean be for real. The reason why you wouldn't cop is because its a hyundai and thats fine. ? want to talk about the quality of cars like hyundai(which is made by gm and are pretty damn reliable cars now) but then want to bring up ? like jags and audis. ? outta here you wanna talk about some cars that have problems..... and those problems aren't gonna cost you even close to what it costs to fix an asian whip.
  • Lorenzo de Medici
    Lorenzo de Medici Members Posts: 5,739 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Word it is a glorified Toyota but most people don't know that

Uh...yeah they do. Cuz when you buy parts they say "toyota" on them.
  • FrozenMind
    FrozenMind Members Posts: 1,078 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    damn that interior is nice as hell. yeah I would but I would probably get a used 2008 S600 V12 instead. Thats about 50 grand.
  • some_dude
    some_dude Members Posts: 180
    edited July 2010
    Have you seen the Genesis? I just saw one. tone this one down a little and drop it to 42 and that's what you have. I just cant see paying 42k for a Hyundai
  • some_dude
    some_dude Members Posts: 180
    edited July 2010
    hyundai-genesis-2.jpg

• louis rich
    louis rich Members Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    some_dude wrote: »
    Have you seen the Genesis? I just saw one. tone this one down a little and drop it to 42 and that's what you have. I just cant see paying 42k for a Hyundai

i test drove the Genesis a week ago...and its not bad for an Hyundai, im feeling the sound system, cockpit and power......the commercial alone ether BMWs and they call out Mbenz & Lexus
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited August 2010
    Hyundai.....NO THANK YOU
  • nolagee
    nolagee Members Posts: 2
    edited August 2010
    Man I'm out here in Korea right now and the Equus is the ? .

Kia got some fire out here too. The K7 surprised the ? outta me

kia-cadenza-k7-sedan-2011-img_5.jpg

kdn-5-concept-02.jpg

3913929c8ea1fd64063a32edc8d38f8a.jpg
  • myowntwin1981
    myowntwin1981 Members Posts: 3
    edited October 2010
    People laughed at Lexus back in the day,now look at Lexus.Hyundai bout to catch ? by surprise

im drivin a sonata and i love it, i want the genesis, but its outta my price range so im goin to get a 2008 or 2009 sonata once i finish up payin on my car i got now, but hyndai doin the thing, the interior of the genesis is ridiculous