Anyone Excited for Bound for Glory and Before the Glory?

riddlerap
riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2010 in Off The Turn Buckle
i cant wait. i been waiting for BFG for so long now. the revealing of they should be interesting.

dont forget to check the live iMPACT on Thursday, its also supposed to be a pretty good show, and maybe ? Foley's last match.

Comments

• Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Only for the Abyss storyline, dont care about that other stuff
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited October 2010
    riddlerap wrote: »
    i cant wait. I been waiting for bfg for so long now. The revealing of they should be interesting.

Dont forget to check the live impact on thursday, its also supposed to be a pretty good show, and maybe ? foley's last match.

been said so many times before besides i see him ending in wwe
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    lol i dont believe it and i dont care cause i dont like him, just figured id throw it in
  • Kang_Solomon_Grundy
    Kang_Solomon_Grundy Members Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    I'd like to see my ? Ric Flair literally beat the dog ? outta' ?
  • TdotGoHARD87
    TdotGoHARD87 Members Posts: 782 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    when was foleys last match cause whatever he doin in tna aint wrestling
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    SPOILERS

DON'T READ ANY FURTHER IF YOU WANT TO BE ? OFF

Well we find out who "They" are...........

and TNA's attempt to cause a dramatic wave in the industry

"They" turned out to be Hogan, Bischoff, Abyss, Jeff Jarrett, and................the new TNA World Champion...........Jeff Hardy

Yes, Jeff Hardy has turned heel and joined forces with those "running" TNA. Bischoff came out with a chair and acted like he wanted to hit either Angle or Anderson while Hardy was outside the ring. Hogan came out on crutches and argued with Bischoff, then Hardy comes in and snatches a crutch from Hogan and has a stand off with Bischoff then he turns and smashes Angle and then Anderson, pinning Anderson. They attempted to recreate the Bash At The Beach angle when Hogan turned heel when the fans were tossing trash into the ring after the win. Abyss and Jarrett come to the ring to celebrate and RVD comes out to confront Hardy but catches a belt shot to the head to sleep him. The show ends.

It was interesting to see Hardy turn heel, but if TNA was going for the shock effect of having a heel Hardy, well, he's already been heel when he was part of the New Brood with Gangrel. But anyway, who would even see Hardy turn heel because people don't watch TNA like that.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Mally_G wrote: »
    SPOILERS

DON'T READ ANY FURTHER IF YOU WANT TO BE ? OFF

Well we find out who "They" are...........

and TNA's attempt to cause a dramatic wave in the industry

"They" turned out to be Hogan, Bischoff, Abyss, Jeff Jarrett, and................the new TNA World Champion...........Jeff Hardy

Yes, Jeff Hardy has turned heel and joined forces with those "running" TNA. Bischoff came out with a chair and acted like he wanted to hit either Angle or Anderson while Hardy was outside the ring. Hogan came out on crutches and argued with Bischoff, then Hardy comes in and snatches a crutch from Hogan and has a stand off with Bischoff then he turns and smashes Angle and then Anderson, pinning Anderson. They attempted to recreate the Bash At The Beach angle when Hogan turned heel when the fans were tossing trash into the ring after the win. Abyss and Jarrett come to the ring to celebrate and RVD comes out to confront Hardy but catches a belt shot to the head to sleep him. The show ends.

It was interesting to see Hardy turn heel, but if TNA was going for the shock effect of having a heel Hardy, well, he's already been heel when he was part of the New Brood with Gangrel. But anyway, who would even see Hardy turn heel because people don't watch TNA like that.

I thought it was go be Anderson