Options
124»

Comments

• mattee c
    mattee c Members Posts: 693
    edited February 2010
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    ok wat does j & b winnin grammyz have 2 du wit anythang?? da grammmy awardz is still white & feminem winnin da best rap album of da yr award provez it cuz DEEPER THAN RAPPER shouldve won that ? fuuuuk that bs relapse....,,but like i said b4 i dont take da grammy committee serious when it cumz 2 rap i trust da black mtv channel mtvjamz when it cumz 2 da hottest mcz of last yr & u cant find that redneck feminem no wherr on that list!,,...

Does your ignorance ever stop? The guy above you posts that he thought Deeper Than Rap was better than Relapse, and suddenly you think Deeper Than Rap should've won rap album of the year. Get the ? outta here with that chameleon-ass ? . And if you don't take the Grammy committee seriously, then why do you give a ? who wins?
  • NevaChange
    NevaChange Members Posts: 230
    edited February 2010
    Options
    The Simpsons got it right about The Grammys

Rofl......
  • nyst8ofmin
    nyst8ofmin Members Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    ok wat does j & b winnin grammyz have 2 du wit anythang?? da grammmy awardz is still white & feminem winnin da best rap album of da yr award provez it cuz DEEPER THAN RAPPER shouldve won that ? fuuuuk that bs relapse....,,but like i said b4 i dont take da grammy committee serious when it cumz 2 rap i trust da black mtv channel mtvjamz when it cumz 2 da hottest mcz of last yr & u cant find that redneck feminem no wherr on that list!,,...

do you ever not talk about your boyfriend?