Why is Drake only concerned with dissing women?

Options
tompetrez3
tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2010 in The Reason
almost every song on SFG involves him dissing a woman by doing them ? , calling them ? and hoes, lying and manipulating them. he sounds like a bitter dude after a break up. who broke this little ? heart? he brags about childish ? like shutting the mall down. wow. ? who shops in a mall anymore? i thought a greedy jew like him would be able to go directly to the designer. smh. "telling every girl they the one for me and i dont even call". i do that every weekend at the club. no biggie. now he is crying like a ? on say something about rubbing his success in the face of a female that left him. childish, immature. no wonder all of these chicks are turning ? cause these dudes exhibit female traits. i wouldnt make a big deal of this other than the fact that drake pulled his own hoe card on successful when he said diss him and he would never reply. thats a ? ? cop out but he can name drop janet in a weak ass punchline. (janet top didnt fall off dumb jew). i thought lame ? were gonna go out of style in 2010

Comments

• SOWETO
    SOWETO Members Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    maybe they called him ugly as a child.
  • Tha Originator
    Tha Originator Members Posts: 277
    edited February 2010
    Options
    how is he dissin women in best i ever had, sooner than later, brand new, a little bit?? the other songs are jus him expressing his feelings towards certain women............when ur young u tend to be experiening things he jus putting it into songs........plus y u putting him out like hes the only one that raps about these things
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Because he's a ? ? , that's why
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited February 2010
    Options
    we still got ? hating on Drake in 2010
    shame
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Drake is wack but his music that Ive heard for the most part are for the ladies. He's a ladies rapper imo.
  • nyst8ofmin
    nyst8ofmin Members Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    nah my man. you got it all wrong. female traits are more like you posting online about some other dudes game.

and all those jew references---grow up homeboy
  • ItzGravitation
    edited February 2010
    Options
    doesnt matter if dude is half Jew
    dude going hard and was the best freshmen of 2009
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Because they can never seem to get his tuna bagel order right.

Drake: "I said poppyseed bagel over bumble bee tuna mom!! You're ruining my life!!"
  • tompetrez3
    edited February 2010
    Options
    nyst8ofmin wrote: »
    nah my man. you got it all wrong. female traits are more like you posting online about some other dudes game.

and all those jew references---grow up homeboy

no female traits are more like you defending a lame ? who wont reply to a diss from a man (40 glock zoo life) but is always trying to put down a black woman. nobody is hating on his game. infact he doesnt have game he just has money. thats the only reason hoes feelin him now because once before he was just some weird looking ? jew kid always gettin his heartbroke over a ? . im glad i grew up listening to true players like too short who really know how to control a woman instead of some wet behind the ear bagel eating bastard who didnt start getting hoes until he got a deal. tricking is not pimping or macking

and the jew references. drake is a ? jew so he has no reason to diss black women. u diss my race ill diss urs. ? jews they are responsible for every war known to man.
  • tri3w
    tri3w Members Posts: 3,142 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    how is he dissin women in best i ever had, sooner than later, brand new, a little bit?? the other songs are jus him expressing his feelings towards certain women............when ur young u tend to be experiening things he jus putting it into songs........plus y u putting him out like hes the only one that raps about these things
    it kinda is..........but i see ur point
  • tri3w
    edited February 2010
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    no female traits are more like you defending a lame ? who wont reply to a diss from a man (40 glock zoo life) but is always trying to put down a black woman. nobody is hating on his game. infact he doesnt have game he just has money. thats the only reason hoes feelin him now because once before he was just some weird looking ? jew kid always gettin his heartbroke over a ? . im glad i grew up listening to true players like too short who really know how to control a woman instead of some wet behind the ear bagel eating bastard who didnt start getting hoes until he got a deal. tricking is not pimping or macking

and the jew references. drake is a ? jew so he has no reason to diss black women. u diss my race ill diss urs. ? jews they are responsible for every war known to man.

u do know Dude is black............he just lightskin
  • ItzGravitation
    edited February 2010
    Options

who the ? is this lame
    every ? aint a ? or player
    some dudes gentlemen and average joes
    Drake would eat 40 Glocc and the whole West Coast alive so why reply to someone not on your level who'll never be unless you lend them a hand?
    ? need to stop the hate in 2010
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    quick ? what do u want this cat top rap about? he aint street so he cant rap about that ? . Its sad cuz he is talented and folks just hate him for no reason. can he help it that his mom is white and he from Toronto?
  • tri3w
    edited February 2010
    Options
    who the ? is this lame
    every ? aint a ? or player
    some dudes gentlemen and average joes
    Drake would eat 40 Glocc and the whole West Coast alive so why reply to someone not on your level who'll never be unless you lend them a hand?
    ? need to stop the hate in 2010

No............he wouldnt..........stop the maddness......
  • tri3w
    edited February 2010
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    quick ? what do u want this cat top rap about? ]he aint street so he cant rap about that ? . Its sad cuz he is talented and folks just hate him for no reason. can he help it that his mom is white and he from Toronto?

Yea pretty much He cant Identify with that life, no matter how much he wanna
  • ItzGravitation
    edited February 2010
    Options
    tri3w wrote: »
    No............he wouldnt..........stop the maddness......

really. i'm serious
    who fuccin wit him over there
  • tompetrez3
    edited February 2010
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    quick ? what do u want this cat top rap about? he aint street so he cant rap about that ? . Its sad cuz he is talented and folks just hate him for no reason. can he help it that his mom is white and he from Toronto?

i dont want him to rap at all. he doesnt have hip hop in his blood. he just admitted he started listening to rap 3 years ago. drake has ZERO talent. what kind of legendary bars is he kicking? "im on my disney ? ..goofy flow" GTFOH.

u drake ? riders are missing the point. im not taking a so called mc serious that pulls his own hoe card
  • tri3w
    edited February 2010
    Options
    really. i'm serious
    who fuccin wit him over there

Ummm Crooked I????
  • nyst8ofmin
    nyst8ofmin Members Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options

hop off his di ck . wtf.
    and jews are responsible for every war known to man......haha. do u listen to yourself or do u just type to get ur post count up.
    thts some dumb sht to say, especially when u obviously dont no sht.

but seriously, hop of drakes nuts.
  • tri3w
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i dont want him to rap at all. he doesnt have hip hop in his blood. he just admitted he started listening to rap 3 years ago. drake has ZERO talent. what kind of legendary bars is he kicking? "im on my disney ? ..goofy flow" GTFOH.

u drake ? riders are missing the point. im not taking a so called mc serious that pulls his own hoe card

Dude, i understand the whole" SOftie", "he only talks about gurls", "Overrated" Stamp and Argument...............its all tru,buit to Say dude is not nice is Crazy.......Overratted??? hell yea, J.Cole runns Circles around dude.............but he isnt Wack, for from it..........He is the Best rapper in the YM camp, (not that its saying mucfh but it is wat it is)
  • ItzGravitation
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Ummm Crooked I????

damn damn near forgot about Crooked but still
    Drake is better
  • tompetrez3
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Dude, i understand the whole" SOftie", "he only talks about gurls", "Overrated" Stamp and Argument...............its all tru,buit to Say dude is not nice is Crazy.......Overratted??? hell yea, J.Cole runns Circles around dude.............but he isnt Wack, for from it..........He is the Best rapper in the YM camp, (not that its saying mucfh but it is wat it is)

drake is garbage. hip hop is at a real low point where a weak rapper like drake can be considered talented. what talent is he exhibiting? he cant produce. he doesnt go in on anytracks. he has no emotion or soul in his records. its the same ol i got money and hoes rap that 99.9% of the game is doing now. drake is doing anything groundbreaking.
  • ItzGravitation
    edited February 2010
    Options
    drake is garbage. hip hop is at a real low point where a weak rapper like drake can be considered talented. what talent is he exhibiting? he cant produce. he doesnt go in on anytracks. he has no emotion or soul in his records. its the same ol i got money and hoes rap that 99.9% of the game is doing now. drake is doing anything groundbreaking.

he's making it cool to be yourself again
    mos rappers dont keep it real
  • tri3w
    edited February 2010
    Options

Fam I understand wat u sayin, but to say dude is Wack??? Gucci is Wack, Plies and Souljah Boy is wack, Oj the juiceman is wack............Drake isnt, he can spit...........he's nice.........he's not wack
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    hopefully drake catches aids from one of these wack ass groupies he raps about