Resistance 3 concepts revealed

2»

Comments

• kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    gears was 5v5 pick up basketball games... resistance was epic 60 player battles.

gears is 20 frames per second SLOW AS ? , Resistance is a smooth 60 frames per second like Call of Duty.

and Uncharted 2 has the best graphics on any console.

once again, we gone have to agree on one statement.. but i think GOW3 (? of war) is tryna give uncharted a challenge... but when i talk about graphics... i mean on a ? ass tv how good is it looking? not a a full HD joint..
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    once again, we gone have to agree on one statement.. but i think GOW3 (? of war) is tryna give uncharted a challenge... but when i talk about graphics... i mean on a ? ass tv how good is it looking? not a a full HD joint..

I think GOW3 and KZ2 look better than U2, just that U2 was more colourful settings so it got more ratings.
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    ? of WAR 3 is the best looking game IVE ever played.. i ? hate ps3 . i just cop the exclusives for it.. honestly that's why i bought one.. just for GOW3... it does have functionality over the 360 tho.. i watch movies and ? on the ps3.. ? take too much extra work to get em on the 360...