Why in 2010 are chicks still waiting on dudes to wife them and take the lead?

Options
Coby Vibes
Coby Vibes Members Posts: 2,892
edited October 2010 in The Powder Room
I dont understand it. Sorry to say many of our men are in no position to be heading ? . I read the ? on this forum (and others) and I scratch my heads. a woman should not be asking no dude "where do I stand?" "where are we going with this?" etc etc

if women are as independent as they claim to be....then let him follow your lead not vice versa. let him fall in step with your agenda.

stop waiting for him to put a ring on it. YOU PUT A RING ON HIM. and if he aint tryna hear that. bounce or pick up a sidepiece.

fukk these conflicted, indecisive dudes, why would you want to leave ? in their hands?

some of y'all women are conflicted too. claiming independence yet waiting for ? to happen traditionally. that ? makes no kind of sense.

? aint conventional anymore

Comments

• Niggersauce
    Niggersauce Members Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    As long as there are opposite genders, men will govern themselves according to the opinions of women and vice versa.

Women tend to want to romanticize every aspect of life anyway, instead of leaning on the reality of it all.

Women will never be the dominant gender, when you are a dominant woman you should look to the most dominant men instead of chasing bottom feeders and wasting your life.

Good, real thread btw
  • Coby Vibes
    edited October 2010
    Options
    why the heck was my thread moved here? I dont even come into this forum. WTF
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Banned Location: Locaton: Location:Posts: 0
    edited October 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Coby Vibes
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Sperling wrote: »
    rofl. anything that's aimed at getting serious responses from women is moved to the powder room.

this thread aint geared to only women
  • [Deleted User]
    edited October 2010
    Options
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Because we are still holding on to the unreal hope that maybe just maybe we will encounter a man who does things that a man should do. Unfortunately in this day in age, men have turned so feminine that we'll be waiting till we die before we run into one of those old fashioned manly men.
  • shadb33
    shadb33 Members Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Yall dont want an old-fashioned man stop lying lmao....by the time yall reach adulthood all these simp ass ? mess up your whole perception of what a man is...

But I dont really agree with the OP...women shouldnt need to propose or lead in the relationship..women shouldnt have to settle..
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    exactly, call me old-fashioned, but it'll be a cold day in hell be4 i purpose to a guy, that's funny

I couldn't do it either.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited October 2010
    Options
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    shadb33 wrote: »
    Yall dont want an old-fashioned man stop lying lmao....by the time yall reach adulthood all these simp ass ? mess up your whole perception of what a man is...

But I dont really agree with the OP...women shouldnt need to propose or lead in the relationship..women shouldnt have to settle..

How u tellin us what we think? Thats them young ass broads in your age group Shad.
  • shadb33
    shadb33 Members Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    How u tellin us what we think? Thats them young ass broads in your age group Shad.

Yeah my bad I forget some of you are in your 30s or close to it...but dont act like yall never made posts about how yall want hairless men and other non-manly characteristics...a brother got asked to get his eye brows lined up one time...I was like

50smh.gif

50smh.gif
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ain't we doing this thread in the GNS too....??

o well....

everybody ain't built to lead, womwen seem to understand this, but men for the most part don't,, and don't no body really wanna talk about the ? .. so basically, yall waiting for something that ain't never gonna come until someone spark the conversation...
  • Coby Vibes
    edited October 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    ain't we doing this thread in the GNS too....??

o well....

everybody ain't built to lead, womwen seem to understand this, but men for the most part don't,, and don't no body really wanna talk about the ? .. so basically, yall waiting for something that ain't never gonna come until someone spark the conversation...

yeah they moved the original here so I put it back in GNS