Sharing sources...

GettinLo
GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2010 in Fresh Produce
Aight, this is for my sample loving dudes... about a year ago I ran into this site where the blogger dude reviews old soul joints that most people passed over or never heard of. The beauty of this site is that he posts the ENTIRE album for download (via Rapidshare)... Hundreds of rare old Soul records for free!

Have at it!

http://www.funkmysoul.gr/

Comments

• Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    i definitely used to ? with the blogs when i first got FL.....for some reason I felt bad doing after sitting down and talkin with Nick Speed and some of my local record shop owners....
  • GettinLo
    edited October 2010
    I dig you... but you're in the D if I remember correctly and I'm sure there are tons of vintage record stores over there... over here in NJ I gotta got to Princeton or Edison to get vinyl... and until I start getting some paper from this ? (which isn't my motivation at all), hittin up a blog works for a brutha. It's also a good way to research some albums you may want to buy...
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    oh yea mos def...i always do my homework online too....but man i've invested so much money in records and i havent sold a beat yet...the ? is addictive, its like the dude who refurbishes cars but never sells them...
  • drematic
    drematic Members Posts: 234
    edited October 2010
    yea i been on them forever. a few of my other favorites: dustisback.blogspot.com, blaxploitationjive.blogspot.com, and sogoodmusic.blogspot.com
  • GettinLo
    edited October 2010
    tonys. wrote: »
    oh yea mos def...i always do my homework online too....but man i've invested so much money in records and i havent sold a beat yet...the ? is addictive, its like the dude who refurbishes cars but never sells them...

This would be me ! LOL
  • GettinLo
    edited October 2010
    drematic wrote: »
    yea i been on them forever. a few of my other favorites: dustisback.blogspot.com, blaxploitationjive.blogspot.com, and sogoodmusic.blogspot.com

Good ? Drematic... I gotta check these out!
  • drematic
    drematic Members Posts: 234
    edited October 2010
    aone415 wrote: »
    This would be me ! LOL

me too mane. i got so many half done chevys and lacs it makes no sense.