Undertaker needs to go away

Options
Zant
Zant Members Posts: 51
edited October 2010 in Off The Turn Buckle
I hate the storyline thats going on right now between Taker and Kane. Both boring in the ring and honestly Undertaker has been built to be invincible after all these years. How are we supposedly to expect the Big Red Jobber to beat him. Overall, I think the ? storyline is hurting Smackdown as a whole. I don't want to see Taker shoot lightning bolts at people. CORNY.

Comments

• Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Honestly, I always thought Taker's promos were boring. He's a legend and all but when he talks about darkness, souls, etc. it's not interesting though we know how his gimmick should be. His streak will never be broken. I bet they'll make a shirt with all the names and dates he beat people at Wrestlemania.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    All his promo's been the same for 20 years. Kane is the one carrying the current storyline.
  • 2pacnbiggie
    2pacnbiggie Members Posts: 263 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Kane is def carrying this storyline its always good to see these 2 feud its coo with me
  • Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Kane's getting boring too, he talks about the same ? as Taker. He did a good promo months ago about finding out the person who attacked Taker which was himself. Well I guess if those two will retire within 2 to 3 years, this will be their final storyline together.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Hopefully this ? end fast..

Kane should get buried and come back with the mask
  • real ness
    real ness Members Posts: 263
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Everybody saw it was him who attacked kane month before, that's been predictable. One week he's the ? against Taker the next week he's a scare b*tch. smh.

I thought they were gonna work on more realistic storylines
  • sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Never liked the dead man zombie ? .

Once he hits the 20 and 0 mark @ WM he should just retire. There really ain't nothing left for the dude.

I'd personally like to see him go back to his badass gimmick and feud with Orton, but that ? will never happen.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I sure as hell dont wanna see the badass gimmick (even tho i use to like it) it'll be watered down with this pg rating ?
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Hopefully after wrestlemania he decide to hang it up. I never understood why they keep having him in main events when he cant stay healthy
  • real ness
    real ness Members Posts: 263
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Idk if they gon retire him with a "18-0" win @ wrestlemania....that ish dont even out