Ladies, are you indifferent about/dislike sex?

Options
#Kew
#Kew Members Posts: 299
edited October 2010 in The Powder Room
Have you always felt like that? If so, what can I guy do to make it more enjoyable for you? What can a guy in general do to make you feel comfortable about it?

Comments

• Well Got Dam
    Well Got Dam Members Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFDv3wuXU9y7BRN-0BTBQe0xnXZ0nVEUKaRjQzTJ7y-NJNFtU&t=1&usg=__O2TvLo4iqjDqE4-dfltquSRBrzo=

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQH3ZoqK_G6AW-9V4hapla73dDkAwBo31pi8WAxmYUJh20sHQ8&t=1&usg=__X28XavAPQkJlrCA4ujAyWAFKCYc=

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTeDko89z0vI5xbNt_C8PbFC_khsCuEW8frw-eqpQn6EKnIq_4&t=1&usg=__tY1Nj-UqCkWUWvKAb-xVxp5fzS8=

These items will help you get some ? ? !
  • Zone6reppa
    Zone6reppa Members Posts: 926
    edited October 2010
    Options
    so.............nobody waited for at least one female to post first.....smh, ? see ladies and they just gotta post....
  • #Kew
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I'm curious cuz I'm hearing too many females lately saying they don't like sex or it does nothing for them
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Well I'm not one of them. F*ck that. Sex is one of my favorite all-time activiites. I love to do it anytime, day or night, 24/7 365. I've NEVER in my life heard a girl say it's overrated or they're just indifferent. I mean how could they be? Maybe they're frigid, dunno.

But I love to do it and I'm pretty f*ckin good at it, because I stay getting repeat offenders. CHUUUUUCH!
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I think some of the ladies who have issues with sex have been sexually traumatized sometimes in life.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I think some of the ladies who have issues with sex have been sexually traumatized sometimes in life.

Not necessarily a direct sexual trauma.
    It could be an emotional/mental damage created by the opposite sex or even by the same sex which could cause one to be withdrawn from anything sexual.

One can even have the libido of one who is in their prime, they can get aroused and often times many will even ? but when it comes to sexual interaction with another they have no desire for it.
  • #Kew
    edited October 2010
    Options
    It could be an emotional/mental damage created by the opposite sex or even by the same sex which could cause one to be withdrawn from anything sexual.

One can even have the libido of one who is in their prime, they can get aroused and often times many will even ? but when it comes to sexual interaction with another they have no desire for it.

Thats the funny part cuz one of the chicks said she prefers to ? over having sex which I can't even imagine. I feel kind of bad cuz it makes me think is this common? Were any of the chicks I was with like this and didn't tell me?
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options

this my friends is called being "platonic"
  • 100%Sag
    100%Sag Members Posts: 294
    edited October 2010
    Options
    But I love to do it and I'm pretty f*ckin good at it, because I stay getting repeat offenders. CHUUUUUCH!
    ^^ Yes ma'am LOL

But nah, for real, sex is cool. I've never had sex with someone I love or having some deep connection with. I thought I loved my ex, but I really didn't. So I'm waiting on that experience. But I havent really been sexually active for that long either. I guess my answer is indifferent, except when it's really good lol
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    100%Sag wrote: »
    ^^ Yes ma'am LOL

But nah, for real, sex is cool. I've never had sex with someone I love or having some deep connection with. I thought I loved my ex, but I really didn't. So I'm waiting on that experience. But I havent really been sexually active for that long either. I guess my answer is indifferent, except when it's really good lol

good evening my dear
  • junegemini
    junegemini Members Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    sex. is. awesome!
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited October 2010
    Options

or some could have been scared away from sex by older people...i know some females who felt guilty about any sexual feelings they had until they got old enough to realize it's normal and got up from under their parents strict/controlling ways
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Um no..cannot relate.

Like DEE said, they've either gone through some ? , they aren't doing it right, or they aren't doing it with the right person.

Sex is a beautiful thing.