They're not "The Illuminati." They're just RICH.

Options
BOSS KTULU
BOSS KTULU Banned Users Posts: 978 ✭✭
edited February 2010 in The Social Lounge
Why y'all gotta attach vaguely demonic conspiracies to obvious ? ? Rich people work together to stay rich and keep the poor laboring for them. What's so mysterious about that?

The real life Illuminati existed in Austria in the 1500's and it was an anti-monarchy group of intellectuals. Good guys, in other words. But that ran its course and Christian conpsiracy theorists (who were pro-monarchy because of royalty's relationship to the Church) took the name "illuminati" and attached it to every ? thing.

Stop being dumb.

Comments

• ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited January 2010
    Options
    BOSS KTULU wrote: »
    Why y'all gotta attach vaguely demonic conspiracies to obvious ? ? Rich people work together to stay rich and keep the poor laboring for them. What's so mysterious about that?

The real life Illuminati existed in Austria in the 1500's and it was an anti-monarchy group of intellectuals. Good guys, in other words. But that ran its course and Christian conpsiracy theorists (who were pro-monarchy because of royalty's relationship to the Church) took the name "illuminati" and attached it to every ? thing.

Stop being dumb.

lol
    lies
    i smell ? and lies
  • rusty shackleford
    rusty shackleford Members Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options

Stop being dumb.
    Mayer Amschel Rothschild said "Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes her laws." dudes in one of the major bloodlines & he oviously doesn't care if we know he doesn't abide by our rules.. & Eisenhower said "In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist." <-sounds like a warning to me.. the illuminati is notorious for funding both sides of wars to profit from the destruction..
  • perspective@100
    perspective@100 Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Mayer Amschel Rothschild said "Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes her laws." dudes in one of the major bloodlines & he oviously doesn't care if we know he doesn't abide by our rules.. & Eisenhower said "In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist." <-sounds like a warning to me.. the illuminati is notorious for funding both sides of wars to profit from the destruction..

First Bold= Media
    Second Bold= I've seen the jewish do this... no hate
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ILLUMINATI IS REAL, BAPHOMET COINTELPRO MOCKINGBIRD BLACKBRIAR ECHELON MONTAUK PROJECT CIA NSA NY YANKEES, LOOK IT UP

they own AllHipHop too.....all fact....and anyone who been here long enough knows Ktulu is one of their top online agents...
  • rusty shackleford
    edited January 2010
    Options
    First Bold= Media
    how could the media possibly aquire unwarrented influence within the councils of government? it goes on to say who he's talkin' about..., "whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex."
  • BOSS KTULU
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Mayer Amschel Rothschild said "Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes her laws."
    Yeah. He's explaining that the rich run things. What's new?
    dudes in one of the major bloodlines
    Yeah. The rich pass on their wealth to their kids. Not a conspiracy.
  • Hyde Parke
    Hyde Parke Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    agrees with t/s. just because you are rich/wealthy does not mean you are the devil.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Why y'all gotta attach vaguely demonic conspiracies to obvious ? ?
    it makes people feel better about their difficult lives
  • pharaoh1983
    pharaoh1983 Members Posts: 65 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    thank you , some one else understand that just because you are well to do or wealthy doesn't mean you worship the devil. Come the ? on man for real yo
  • perspective@100
    edited January 2010
    Options
    how could the media possibly aquire unwarrented influence within the councils of government? it goes on to say who he's talkin' about..., "whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex."

Is that a real question? nevermind... How about whats going to happen now being able to contribute rediculous amounts of money to campaign parties? Any rich ? can create/sponsor officials now. Its all ? up now.
  • perspective@100
    edited January 2010
    Options
    thank you , some one else understand that just because you are well to do or wealthy doesn't mean you worship the devil. Come the ? on man for real yo

Poor or broke people hate you rich ? and we can create whatever reason we want to do this... Whether its illuminati or slavery you should not have more money than the rest of us. Stop complaining and enjoy your wealth you rich ? , tax season will be here soon...lol
  • getchamoneyrigh
    getchamoneyrigh Members Posts: 506
    edited January 2010
    Options
    There is no Illuminati. There is Rich and poor. There is genetics. For example and a great one. Look at Peyton Manning, this dude was taught from day one to be a QB. Look at Jimmy Clausen this dude taught from day one to be a QB. JC will be one of the best QBS in the NFL, this will be fact. The middle class and poor and always brought down. Almost always, like for example I got my car stolen thr other night, yeah I had to pay like 400 dollars to get my car back and ? . Im the victim.
  • rusty shackleford
    edited January 2010
    Options
    of course not.. they know religions were invented to create a prison cell for the human mind & nothing more except undercover sun worship @ best. that's because the elite worship the Sun & are very aware of how to manipulate the power of the magnetic energy we get from it.

"lucifer, sun of the morning.." <-same goes for devil/lucier worship. its a false religion designed to ensnare the mind.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    KTULU is right. This whole conspiracy theory ? is getting out of hand, not just in the hip-hop community but seemingly everywhere else. Obviously, the rich and powerful control many powerful institutions such as our banking systems and politics, which is the biggest reason Israel is able to get away with mistreating Palestinians everyday. After all, AIPAC is a powerful organization that lobbies hard for Israel everyday, and also has people who work very closely with the CIA and USA government. You can't blame the USA for taking Israel's side though....money respects money, and Israel knows how to make it. Sad how money rules over morals and human rights though.
  • kingblaze84
    edited January 2010
    Options
    of course not.. they know religions were invented to create a prison cell for the human mind & nothing more except undercover sun worship @ best. that's because the elite worship the Sun & are very aware of how to manipulate the power of the magnetic energy we get from it.

"lucifer, sun of the morning.." <-same goes for devil/lucier worship. its a false religion designed to ensnare the mind.

Yes, indeed. Sad how religion has taken hold of the gullible....people take this devil and satan worship stuff WAY too seriously. Even if someone is worshipping the devil, so what? ? commits earthquakes to teach people a lesson according to some religious freaks, who really is more evil....? The devil or the same ? that is responsible for hurricanes and tsunamis?
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ... The Yankees are in the Illuminati???
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    It's clear that KTULU is a part of the Illuminati and the SL mission to enlighten our brothers and sisters on their treachery is obviously hitting a nerve.

[Sarah Palin Voice] And KTULU's a Jew also too
  • BOSS KTULU
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I actually admitted to the IC before the downgrade that I am not really Jewish, I dunno if you were here for that, Darc.

Good to see ya, though.
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I actually admitted to the IC before the downgrade that I am not really Jewish, I dunno if you were here for that, Darc.

Good to see ya, though.

You'll always be a Jew to me......also too
  • kingblaze84
    edited February 2010
    Options

Good to see ya, though.

Stop lying ? . I'm just joking if you really are Jewish.