College Basketball or the NBA?

ChillaDaKilla
ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
Its like how some people prefer college football over the NFL. Same question which do you prefer? The more professional style of the NBA or the more team first aspect of college b-ball

I like both but I do give a slight edge to College over the pros

Comments

• killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    NBA for me, except for when March Madness comes around
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    March Madness.....
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    average college game>>average nba game

great nba game>>>average college game
  • Carlos Bruise-Her
    Carlos Bruise-Her Banned Users Posts: 925
    edited January 2010
    NBA. College is watered down because the best players leave after one year.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    NBA, college is just too uptempo and wild for me and the NBA is more methodical and skilled based. It's so many ? who ball in college and go to the NBA and ain't ? , the NBA is just better quality ball.
  • jayhi22
    jayhi22 Members Posts: 911 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    NBA is waaaaaay more entertaining
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    March Madness>>>>>>>>>>>>>

smh@ using my sick days at work all in March cause of the tourny.
  • makaveli4ever
    makaveli4ever Members Posts: 826
    edited February 2010
    NBA. College basketball bores me.
  • young silk
    young silk Members Posts: 15
    edited February 2010
    College for me.. NBA doesnt really interest me till the playoffs, plus its never a suprise about who is going to be in the playoffs. You can look at a NBA team on paper and know they're going to be good or not
  • beezy f baby
    beezy f baby Members Posts: 4,909 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    college bball all day
  • m. inferno
    m. inferno Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    NBA is what separates the men from the boys on the court.... NCAA may have some talented players and may be "pure" (whatever the ? that means) but the NBA weeds them out and thats when the true greats shine...cause no matter what do you in the NCAA you will forever be judged on how ur pro career turns out
  • xtraill
    xtraill Members Posts: 286 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    March Madness>>>>>>>>>>>>>

smh@ using my sick days at work all in March cause of the tourny.

I have been down that road (several times) and there's nothing wrong with that.
  • mobilefreepimpp
    mobilefreepimpp Banned Users Posts: 147
    edited February 2010
    NBA...

College Ball is boring to me for the most part until March Madness. It seems like every damn game featuring a good team is a blowout...and when an underdog wins its news for weeks. In the nba anythang can happen. NBA playoffs is the greatest. From the first round to the finals.
    In the nfl the superbowl is memorable...college football has the championship games and the bowl games...college basketball got the last game in the tournament...but nba has memorable moments for plenty of games in plenty different series.
    When the nfl season is over...its a little bit sad...but nba is usually picking up another level to that point...when nba ends its just a void, all there is is baseball...and that ain't even a sport to me. Nba is just greatness, but I will admit I been to vegas during March Madness twice. That was pretty fun.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited February 2010
    I dont watch college sports period so it's the NBA.
  • maximus preme
    maximus preme Members Posts: 1,995 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    only watch college basketball come tourny time. Only watch NBA after march when the games start to mean a little more. But I'd go with NBA.
  • plocc
    plocc Members Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    I watch the badgers and marquette cause I root for my hometeams. But other than that I only watch college ball to see who's going to the nba. I love the game period but I think the way the college game is now there's only a few schools that everybody knows who's gonna be in the final four. Not to mention some programs that suspiciously end up being great every year because of some unscrupulous recruiting. Somebody explain to me how the hell kansas gets top recruits from all over the country. I think they been shady since wilt was there.
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    plocc wrote: »
    I watch the badgers and marquette cause I root for my hometeams. But other than that I only watch college ball to see who's going to the nba. I love the game period but I think the way the college game is now there's only a few schools that everybody knows who's gonna be in the final four. Not to mention some programs that suspiciously end up being great every year because of some unscrupulous recruiting. Somebody explain to me how the hell kansas gets top recruits from all over the country. I think they been shady since wilt was there.

lol, im a UK fan and i still hate marquette for that triple double d wade dropped on us in the tourney a couple of years back. i hope all the bad things in life happen to the the golden eagles and only the golden eagles lol
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    NBA ? on College BB. I hate the stupid possession arrow, I hate the 2 20 min halfs, Hate the dumb 1 for 1 , and above all the NCAA needs to fix rules with regards to charging fouls its ridiculous. Most of the players arent that good anyway in College Basketball.