NEW: Foreign exchange, Kno, and declaime...

Options
ninjasenses
ninjasenses Members Posts: 157
edited October 2010 in The Essence
Anyone else checkin for these? Im downloading right now...

Comments

• RuffDraft
    RuffDraft Members, Writer Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Kno's has leaked?

Foreign Exchange as well? ? ! What a weekend!!!
  • ninjasenses
    edited October 2010
    Options
    RuffDraft wrote: »
    Kno's has leaked?

Foreign Exchange as well? ? ! What a weekend!!!

Yessir...im sure you figured that out already but man this kno album is FIRE and so is the foreign exchange!! all underground heads should check that ? out...the declaime was meh at best
  • RuffDraft
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Yessir...im sure you figured that out already but man this kno album is FIRE and so is the foreign exchange!! all underground heads should check that ? out...the declaime was meh at best

Yeah, I wasn't feeling Foreign Exchange's second release, but it was based on the switch in Phonte's approach, I expected it with their latest and I'm enjoying it :tu

Kno's production is pure brilliance. He's a genius.
  • ninjasenses
    edited October 2010
    Options
    RuffDraft wrote: »
    Yeah, I wasn't feeling Foreign Exchange's second release, but it was based on the switch in Phonte's approach, I expected it with their latest and I'm enjoying it :tu

Kno's production is pure brilliance. He's a genius.

completely agree, his track are very melodic and I love the dark tones he sets with this album. On the foreign exchange note..Id love to see a full phonte album where he can use his rhymes/r&b together throughout the whole album. Looks like hes keeping it pretty separate for right now at least from what ive heard.
  • RuffDraft
    edited October 2010
    Options
    completely agree, his track are very melodic and I love the dark tones he sets with this album. On the foreign exchange note..Id love to see a full phonte album where he can use his rhymes/r&b together throughout the whole album. Looks like hes keeping it pretty separate for right now at least from what ive heard.

It's a strange choice though seeing as how he's got the majority of his fans from his raps... there was nothing wrong with Darien Brockington and the likes taking on the soul for 'Connected' and his rhymes to me completely lay the foundations of pain and enjoyment through love and life. It's a shame he separates them... especially when we've had the last LB album as far as I'm aware.

That said, if he was to do a solo album with Kno, that is about the only producer I'd wanna hear him with over Nic. But I want Chico and the Man to be released already.

But yeah, Kno's tracks are always melodic and his samples are genius. He really rides the lines between classical and hip hop, like no other, IMO.