2»

Comments

• Israelites
    Israelites Members Posts: 280
    edited October 2010
    Options
    the flood didn't happen

ham didn't exist

All human beings are from that general area. Humans evolved from apes in the heart of Africa.

so if humans evolved from apes, how come we still have apes & how come the apes don't evolve into humans any longer?
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Israelites wrote: »
    so if humans evolved from apes, how come we still have apes & how come the apes don't evolve into humans any longer?

popular misconception.

the other great apes around today are our distant cousins. we share a common ape ancestor. or ape-like, if you prefer.

in any case, everything is still evolving. us, other apes, and every living thing. can't stop, won't stop.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Israelites wrote: »
    I didn't say the jews were ethiopian (their two different nation of ppl), I said they have the same skin color (Israelites were compared to them)
    they're compared in that verse by geographic circumstances and contracts with ? , not skin color
    i have NO PROBLEM W/ANY OTHER NATIONALITY OF PEOPLE ON THIS EARTH

and yet you are saying that whites are the "synagogue of satan" and are not allowed to really call themselves jews, even if they practice judaism and penny pinch

? 's racist, bro
  • anthony7q
    anthony7q Members Posts: 782
    edited October 2010
    Options
    This guy Ashra Kwesi explains African Spiritual concepts and how the western world stole from African Spirituality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFccENLIyaE
  • anthony7q
    anthony7q Members Posts: 782
    edited October 2010
    Options
    "We are worshiping the religion of our Slave Masters"
  • The True Flesh
    The True Flesh Members Posts: 466 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i take it back

jesus was a jew because he was a cheap bastard

IDK why but this ignant blasphemy made me lol
  • The Jackal
    The Jackal Members Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    According to lineage he isn't a Jew. It's passed down throught the father. But he can't be a christian seeing that christianity wasn't created yet.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    The Jackal wrote: »
    According to lineage he isn't a Jew. It's passed down throught the father. But he can't be a christian seeing that christianity wasn't created yet.

According to the book Both his parents were raised under that Mosaic law.
  • Skeratch
    Skeratch Members Posts: 1,395 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    If everything is made in china then are we chinese?

And why do haters separate us like we siamese?
  • Israelites
    Israelites Members Posts: 280
    edited October 2010
    Options
    The Jackal wrote: »

This is the lineage, he was a Jew born out of the tribe of Judah

Luke 3
    23And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed) the son of Joseph, which was the son of Heli,

24Which was the son of Matthat, which was the son of Levi, which was the son of Melchi, which was the son of Janna, which was the son of Joseph,

25Which was the son of Mattathias, which was the son of Amos, which was the son of Naum, which was the son of Esli, which was the son of Nagge,

26Which was the son of Maath, which was the son of Mattathias, which was the son of Semei, which was the son of Joseph, which was the son of Juda,

Being a jew by nationality has nothing to do w/being a "christian", being Christlike is a way of life, not what the Romans catholics deemed as "christianity" which if you take a close look at their doctrine it hasn't nothing to do what so ever w/the Jesus of the Bible...even though they try to attach HIS name to their doctrine to contine deceiving the people. (SCC)

for example:Paul followed Christ... but Paul is an Israelite out of the tribe of Benjamin
    Moses follow the laws that Christ taught, (which was given to Moses by the Most High), Moses is an Israelite out of the tribe of Levi
    Jesus being an Israelite out of the tribe of Judah
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I never understood this. Like I understand he was born into a Jewish family, but hes not a Jew, right? I've had countless teachers say that he was Jewish. But dont they believe the savior hasnt come yet? Just dont get it. If anything he should be the first Christian or whatever, unless he didnt even believe in himself.

Matthew 5:17-20

17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
    18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
    19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
    20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Basically, Jesus was a practicing Jew and he came not to usurp the Mosaic Laws that the Jews live by, but to reinforce them himself.
  • Skeratch
    edited October 2010
    Options
    goat ? my brother...goat ?

Been playing that album for weeks.
  • whar67
    whar67 Members Posts: 542
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Mary was Jesus' mother, and Joseph was Mary's Husband plus he was Jewish. But Jesus is not a Jew. Because he wasn't Joseph's son, since Mary never had sex with Joseph until after Jesus come.

You do know Jews define themselves through their mother. If you mother is Jewish ... You are Jewish
  • Mr. AJ
    Mr. AJ Members Posts: 1,706 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    whar67 wrote: »
    You do know Jews define themselves through their mother. If you mother is Jewish ... You are Jewish
    more proof they arent the biblical israelites because in the Torah the lineage is always through the father. Hence the term"'seed of" (you know what seed is right?)

ever notice no woman is mentioned when the lineages are given?
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Jesus didn't actually exist, so it doesn't matter.

But the character in the Bible named Jesus is clearly a Jew. He got a taxman accountant on his squad.
  • jonlakadeadmic
    jonlakadeadmic Members Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options

But the character in the Bible named Jesus is clearly a Jew. He got a taxman accountant on his squad.

i may agree that "jesus" didnt exist...but didnt some dude jesus get crucified, and he was somewhat of a prophet-like dude

idk i heard there were records taken from the romans or some ?
  • Skeratch
    edited October 2010
    Options

And a treasurer.

lol . . .
  • Mr. AJ
    Mr. AJ Members Posts: 1,706 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Serapis Christos name was changed to Jesus many years later. The followers of Serapis were called "christians" 200 years before the birth of the Mashayac (messiah)

Serapis was a ? in Alexandria Egypt (here is what he look like)

serapis1.jpg?w=450

large_head_of_serapis.jpg

[IMG][/img]serapis7.jpg