White Root's Science

Options
ThaChozenWun
ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
edited October 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
Let's examine our true history of life on Planet Earth shall we?

13 Billion years ago there were only beings on Mars. Two beings who were exceptional scientists created the black race. The Male scientist named Kyle was bitten by a hydrogen scorpion one day and noticed that after a few hours his skin turned black and ashy around the bite. This inspired him to create a sub-species of human to observe reactions. They created the Earth by drawing the water from Mars and shuttling massive amounts to Earth. They then invaded Saturn's moons and obtained more water to finish the job. This is why Titan still has it's lakes and Enceladus does not. Titan was inhabited by MoonMen during the time the hydrogen removals were taking place. Once the Hydrogen was in place as well as other things they put dinosaurs onto the Earth to be sure it could sustain life. Once they were sure it could, they wiped out the dinosaurs and dropped there new species into Africa. 10,000 MoonMen set up monitoring stations in European caves to track and observe this new species from afar. For a long time they observed and watched, they are the ones who also used advanced technology to help built pyramids around the world. The pointed tips of the pyramid are symbolic of pointing towards the sky, as in, this is where we came from.

Some other key points but hardly all.

- Around 11,000 B.C. meteors began to hit the moon, this shook off the balance between it and Earth and caused what is referred to as "The Great Flood".

- The moon was hit on and off for 5,000 years, causing the MoonMen to move to planet Nibiru.

- Without guidance from homebase, MoonMen and it's created beings began mating causing mixed beings with varying skin tones.

- The pale moonmen were angry at this during Nibiru's passing later on and created the Plague to punish those who interbred and killed many in the process.

- Nibiru's next passing is in 2012 and the only created beings that will live are those who accept Kyle and Becky as their creators

It's a great theory, and seemingly fool proof. Of course this is only .5% of the story, it would take years to read and understand it all because of it's complexity. The modern race of people on Earth is just about all hybrids minus the Sin Claires and a few others. Because of this we are all smart but are not conscious enough to realize the truth. I have seen the light though.

Comments

• And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    800px-Corny-logo.svg.png

• ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited October 2010
    Options
    If you don't have anything constructive to say towards the subject please, don't post. Oh feelings caught? Carry on then.

Sorry I don't have demons and 8 year olds getting unwanted buttsecks to appeal to your mental my dude.
  • And Step
    edited October 2010
    Options
    If you don't have anything constructive to say towards the subject please, don't post. Oh feelings caught? Carry on then.

Sorry I don't have demons and 8 year olds getting unwanted buttsecks to appeal to your mental my dude.

Yes. Your feeling were hurt. Carry on.
  • Sovo_Nah
    Sovo_Nah Members Posts: 2,216 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    man..........

I just heard some new ? . on the radio. they now trying to say that europeans went to egypt, did everything, then went back.

Afrikans cant get no respect (mexican voice.)
  • And Step
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Sovo_Nah wrote: »
    man..........

I just heard some new ? . on the radio. they now trying to say that europeans we to egypt, did everything, then went back.

Afrikans cant get no respect (mexican voice.)

Makes perfect sense to me. White people always make things better for the indigenous people and leave.
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Let's examine our true history of life on Planet Earth shall we?

13 Billion years ago there were only beings on Mars. Two beings who were exceptional scientists created the black race. The Male scientist named Kyle was bitten by a hydrogen scorpion one day and noticed that after a few hours his skin turned black and ashy around the bite. This inspired him to create a sub-species of human to observe reactions. They created the Earth by drawing the water from Mars and shuttling massive amounts to Earth. They then invaded Saturn's moons and obtained more water to finish the job. This is why Titan still has it's lakes and Enceladus does not. Titan was inhabited by MoonMen during the time the hydrogen removals were taking place. Once the Hydrogen was in place as well as other things they put dinosaurs onto the Earth to be sure it could sustain life. Once they were sure it could, they wiped out the dinosaurs and dropped there new species into Africa. 10,000 MoonMen set up monitoring stations in European caves to track and observe this new species from afar. For a long time they observed and watched, they are the ones who also used advanced technology to help built pyramids around the world. The pointed tips of the pyramid are symbolic of pointing towards the sky, as in, this is where we came from.

Some other key points but hardly all.

- Around 11,000 B.C. meteors began to hit the moon, this shook off the balance between it and Earth and caused what is referred to as "The Great Flood".

- The moon was hit on and off for 5,000 years, causing the MoonMen to move to planet Nibiru.

- Without guidance from homebase, MoonMen and it's created beings began mating causing mixed beings with varying skin tones.

- The pale moonmen were angry at this during Nibiru's passing later on and created the Plague to punish those who interbred and killed many in the process.

- Nibiru's next passing is in 2012 and the only created beings that will live are those who accept Kyle and Becky as their creators

It's a great theory, and seemingly fool proof. Of course this is only .5% of the story, it would take years to read and understand it all because of it's complexity. The modern race of people on Earth is just about all hybrids minus the Sin Claires and a few others. Because of this we are all smart but are not conscious enough to realize the truth. I have seen the light though.

Cat_slaps.gif

So they should have named the movie Moonmen can't Jump?!

Whiteboy_misses_dunk.gif